PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:55 am
FallenRockGirl07
Hyrdo: *Peeks around at everyone not sure whether or not to say hi* >.>

Amirynth

Tempest: Why hello there! *saunters forward*

FallenRockGirl07
Hydro: Hello. *Eyes Tempest with wary eyes*

Amirynth
Tempest: *Smirks and edges forward* Awww now there, no need to be wary, no harm will come to you. You are in the company of quite the most handsome stallion here!

FallenRockGirl07
Hydro: *Raises a brow and shakes her head a bit* I see. You sir are quite the talkative type aren't you. >.> *Stares for a moment* What is your name? Your very...arrogant, but don't take that in a bad way. I don't mind.

Amirynth
Tempest: I am known as Tempest! *makes a low bow before tilting his head to the side* And there must be a name that is equal to the beauty that stands before me? *With a flick of his tail to show off his feathers he smirks again* Arrogant I may be, but it is not without due cause.

FallenRockGirl07
Hydro: Tempest is a very pretty name. I have never met someone with such a name. Yes there is. My name is Hydro. It's nothing special, but I believe I was named it for the blue that stains my body and hair. *Nods before snorting and looks at him more fully* You are right. *Smiles slightly*

Amirynth
Tempest: Hydro? Hydra is a beast of serpentine origins. I once had a dalliance with one, very beautiful but she did not like the mountainside that I call my home. *He gave a shrug as if not to worried about it* Your name could also mean water, as is mine. Tempest is another name for a storm. *seems quite proud of that fact*

FallenRockGirl07
Hydro: Oh really? It sounds quite terrifying. At least you made it out okay right? Nothing bad happened? *Flicks her tail and snorts a bit* Yes probably am named after water because of my blue color. Oh yes now I remember what a Tempest is. Yes it's a very pretty name for someone like you. I can tell you are proud of such a name. *Nods* So what brings you out in this dark night?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm
Tempest: "It was not too terrifying, she was more lazy than anything. Content with just minding her own time in the warmth of the sun. Beautiful yes, I would never even consider one who was not to grace my side but I much prefer the more active mares. So much more fun and interesting." He snorts before adding, "One day I shall find a filly who loves to fly such as myself but until that day I am content to dally amongst the grounded especially if they are as beautiful as yourself."  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:44 pm
Hydro looked at the male more hearing his tale feeling only a little jolt of excitement mainly because she wasn't really emotionally stable. All her feelings were hidden so it was hard for her to open up to just anyone including this stallion. "Oh so she was rather dull? Such a waste really. I don't understand why that happens." She told him before shaking her mane a little trying not to think to much on things from her past. She was once fun, but not anymore. She was just a big ice statue. Looking back to him after hearing the compliment that broke her silence, a slight glare formed pointing directly at Tempest. "Well I hope there is a female that is as of equal stature to you." She told him snorting a little at the compliment before flicking her tail in aggitation. She kept quiet only glancing to the male briefly not sure what else to say since she was never good at talking to others.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:49 pm
Tempest: The stallion chuckled lightly. "Oh don't worry, She was interesting in her own right. Quite fond of riddles, rather brilliant in fact. I am quite content to spend time with others, even the grounded. You all have so many interesting qualities." He glanced out over the meadow before grinning. "Come on, I may have wings, but I have hooves also. You must see this..." He started trotting across the grass, looking back to see if she would follow him.  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:16 am
Hydro heard the stallion chuckle making her snort before looking away again not sure why those who didn't have one quality possessed another. "Oh i see. Well at least she has something she could fall back on I suppose." She shrugged before hearing him and raising her brow slightly seeing him trot off. At first she didn't know if she even wanted to follow him, but then again she was actually enjoying his company for some reason. "I hope it's worth it." She said and the comment wasn't out of laziness, but out of annoyance. She rarely went off the track she set for herself. She wasn't one for surprises and lived by a schedule. Trotting after him, she looked around for some kind of amusement hoping Tempest had the right mind to bring her here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:57 pm
Tempest:"I can assure you that it will be worth it." He smirked a little, "I have very high tastes, the ordinary is never enough for myself." He continued to trot forward, working his way down the dirt path and reaching the river near by. Turning towards the river, he followed the direction of the water until it reached a point where the world seemed to drop. "Ahh, here we are. This is one of my favorite places to chat." The stallion looked out over the view, the land spread out before them. "If you look out in that direction, you can even see the ocean."  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:59 am
Hydro rolled her eyes at his comment not thinking anything was worth a change of path for. "I bet you do. You seem like that type anyway." She snorted and followed him very unpleasantly down the dirth path to the river not that far away. "A river? That is what you have to show me." She snorted once more before looking in the direction he told and was amazed by it. She didn't want to show it, but she couldn't help a smile that crept up on her muzzle. "It is the ocean..I have heard about it when I was little from my parents, but I only seen ice. Never seen a lot of flowing water where I came from. This is a sight to behold in my opinion." She told him with her smile fading a bit as she realized what she was doing.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games