Tatle
  Midna
  Ciela
  other
View Results

ponygirl74

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:56 pm
Rachel The Squidray
What was the first Zelda you played? The first one I played was the first one for the NES, i was just a little child. I didnt fall in love with Zelda until TP came out. Ive been playing almost all of them ever since
I plated the same one- don't remember if I finished it- been along time ago. Well for now Twilight Princess because Link Becomes a Wolf. I admit I haven't played all the games because I don't own a console ( the Wii is the version I play T.P. on and it's a house Wii not my own : ( ) But I do have the DS lite and 3DS and have Phantom Hourglass and Ocarina of Time on the DS and 3DS respectively and would love to get Spirit Tracks. But I'm in the middle of P.H and started O.O.T.. So getting another game for the Wii or DS system when 3 to play would be a bit much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:32 pm
I started with the first one, but didnt get into it until Ocarina of time.  

ewdioewfcnde

Thieving Trafficker

Alex Trevell

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:38 pm
First one on the NES. I remember playing 2 as well, but started with 1. haven't beaten either yet, but really got into the series around Twilight Princess for the Wii.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:28 pm
the first zelda game i ever played was majoras mask 3nodding but its not my fav my fav zelda game is ocarina of time ninja  

Angry diablo16

EilidhBabes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:48 am
OOT. My neighbour played it, they were about 12 and I was 5. They sucked at it and I used to help them defeat bosses hahaa. I fell so in love with it that I scrabbled pennies from inside the couch and saved my lunch money instead of actually buying lunch at school just to save up the £50 for it. Took me a longgg time, i was a middle child and knew if I asked for something I wouldnt get it haha. Anyway, I think i was aroung £45 when my brother randomly asked for it and got it. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:51 pm
My first Zelda game was OoT... can't remember how I got it 'cause it happened a long time ago (5yrs ago when i was 10yrs old?)... Anyway I was hooked when I started playing and later on i got TP then Skyward Sword! whee So far my fav Zelda game is TP 'cause of awesome graphics and story videos! blaugh heart  

Zora the fox

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

sable_stone

Hygienic Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:28 am
Windwaker. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:21 pm
My first game was OOT but still i think my favorite companion was midna beacause navi was annoying and i had to learn to do things without Z-targeting  

How_many_stars_in_the_sky

4,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Full closet 200

GarnetChappy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:39 pm
Ocarina of time
When I was a wee little child, became obsessed ever since!
I think I around 5 or 6 at the time and beat the game myself lol
My dad likes the series, but I'm obsessed (;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 pm
The first one I remember playing was TP but at one year old I was watching my dad play through OOT.  

Magither

Interesting Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Soft Cold

Clean Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:10 pm
When I First Recieved A Gamecube, There Was A Game Called Zelda Wind Waker, I Thought It Was Stupid At First, But After A Year Playing It, I Became Addicted to The Zelda Series ! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:15 pm
twilight princess, i remember screaming in fear and asking my dad to defeat the twilit messengers and poes XD  

Levi the Grandmaster

Enduring Tactician

6,900 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

rcruz7

Interesting Browser

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:40 pm
the first Zelda game(s) I played was Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Me and my brother didn't even know how to play the games, but we noticed that both cartridges had data and obviously have been beaten. And so me and my brother would take turns playing the games to try and figure out what we were doing. We finally realized after we made a new file how to play. We fell in love with Zelda ever since  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:35 pm
My first LoZ game that I played was Wind Waker. Since then I've played Ocarina of Time 3-D, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, The Legend of Zelda,The Legend of Zelda 2: Link's Adventure, Links Awakening, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Link to the Past, Links Crossbow Training (for the wii and really more of an add on for TP), and several really poor mock-offs of the game series.  

Death4565

Distinct Bloodsucker

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

EndOfGreatness

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:35 pm
The first Zelda game I played was Majoras Mask on the N64. I bought Ocarina of Time a year or so later, definitely the two best games I owned for that system.  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff