View Results

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:33 pm
What was the first Zelda you played? The first one I played was the first one for the NES, i was just a little child. I didnt fall in love with Zelda until TP came out. Ive been playing almost all of them ever since  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:49 pm
My first game was TP. I was watching a friend play it and I asked to play it. I spent about all of ehr money doing the cucco game on Lake Hylia. <3  

Inadala
Crew

Hatchery

Meizzkey Edit

First Zelda game I ever played, I died nearly four seconds later because at the age of two, pressing every button was so mesmerizing, and that was with Zelda II: Link's Adventure.

I didn't really get into the Zelda series until I was pretty much about 6, almost 7, because my neighbours owned an N64, I made my parents get me one the following Christmas.

Now look at me, I'm playing Skyward Sword on my Wii as I type this.
/fail at multi-tasking

Ocarina of Time, and it's also my favorite. I don't see why people thought it was so hard, all you have to do i go where Navi tells you, and people there tell you what to do.  

Valin the Evil Hedgehog

Perfect Lunatic

Arranged Blocks

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:03 pm
I actually have an intresting thing with zelda. I first played Majora's mask. I fell in love with zelda. But I didnt own anything Zelda. But yet, I would spend countless days on websites reading about the game zelda.

In 5th grade, I was a hardcore zelda fan...that had never owned a zelda game. But I could hum all the songs from OoT for you, recoginize the main theme, tell you the plot of every zelda game to date, tell you what the triforce was, tell you about the imprisoning war, etc.

Then, they made the remake for Zelda 3. Then I took off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:49 pm
Link to the past was my first  

l Godot l

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:48 pm
Dire Valoe
I actually have an intresting thing with zelda. I first played Majora's mask. I fell in love with zelda. But I didnt own anything Zelda. But yet, I would spend countless days on websites reading about the game zelda.

In 5th grade, I was a hardcore zelda fan...that had never owned a zelda game. But I could hum all the songs from OoT for you, recoginize the main theme, tell you the plot of every zelda game to date, tell you what the triforce was, tell you about the imprisoning war, etc.

Then, they made the remake for Zelda 3. Then I took off.

ha that was me for the past 3 years until i got internet on my wii and was able to buy older games  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:07 pm
The firs one I played was Ocarina of Time when i was about five i begged my bro to let me play on his profile.........big msitake i accedentally got him killed but i didnt know what i was doing and he wasnt there so not my fault. After that i loved the game and tried to play ever zelda i could and still do. twisted  

BOOOOOOOOOOOM

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:36 pm
I believe the first zelda game i played was OOT.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:48 pm
I love how not one person has voted Navi  

Valin the Evil Hedgehog

Perfect Lunatic

Hatchery

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:05 pm
Valin the Evil Hedgehog
I love how not one person has voted Navi
You have spoken too soon.

And it wasn't me.
I voted Tatl. I love Termina's first telephone!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:08 am
link's awakening  

Advertisin

Hilarious Genius

2,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Zashiye
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:21 pm
I guess technically my first LoZ was Link's Awakening. But I was so young, I was never patient enough with it to beat it.

The first LoZ game I played all the way through was Wind Waker. I just replayed it last week.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:51 am
my first laegend of zelda was Ocarina Of Time i din't finish the adult temple of fire the first time i play it  

gonzalin

Wealthy Gaian

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Flame Ultra Master

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:30 pm
Mine was Ocarina of Time. There was something about the temples and the vast overworld that was just amazing to me.  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff