Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura187345

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:39 pm
Rules
1. No GM,PP, or the like wise.
2. No chat speak unless the character uses it while in character example a text message.
3. Please PM me with your charcter.
4. No fantasy DNA.
5. No more than 2 characters per person.
6. Keep it PG-13 please
7. Please be semi-literate.
8. Let me know you've read the rules by telling me what my favorite color is(it's blue).
Character Skeleton
Name:
Character type (if experiment tell me what your injected with):
Brief History:
Clothes:
Height:
Hair:
Eyes:
P.S. Reading the last few pages of DNA Experiments may help with following the plot.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:52 pm
Plot:
Rowdy and Jane have created a decent sized camp for those like them DNA hybrids. The world is nit yet sure what to make of these new individuals. The humans and the hybrids have both assigned ambassadors to work out the dealings with the two races. There are also those hybrids who believe it would be better to not openly exsist with the humans. Rowdy and Jane and their followers now have to deal with not only with unhappy humans but with radical hybrids who don't approve of their ways.

Characters needed:
Radical hybrids
Hybrid ambassadors
Human Ambassadors
Unhappy humans
A human leader for the Ambassdaors.  

laura187345

laura187345

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:26 pm
Jane sat in the confrence room. She had just held a video confrence with some of the ambassadors they employed to deal with the human ambassadors. Jane rarely dealt with the humans anymore now most of her time was spent overseeing ordeals that dealt with hybrids who did not share the same viewpoint as Rowdy and herself. They were dangerous painting a very bad picture of the hybrids. The radical hybrids were violent and unpredictable they would turn on a hybrid just as easily as they attacked humans.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:57 am
(( Changing color to light blue, I think it suits The Matrix better.... ))

Ranulf sighed. Virtually that is. Even with the larger computer system he had uploaded himself into, it was no match for actually existing... He missed having a body, even though his old one was sick and limited. Ranulf couldn't even find it in himself to read new data. He just sulked around his databases all day, thinking about the times when he used to exist.

Fed up, he tried to find whatever data was causing this longing and delete it, but he couldn't find it. Puzzled, he started to rummage around in his programing, scanning every new function, but still couldn't find it. He started to create possibilities, filtering out whatever seemed illogical, and dwindling down the numbers until he only had two. Either this was a glitch of bug that had resulted in his constant switching from portable to stationary computers, or it was in the original programming.

Seeking to eliminate the latter, he started searching for his original programing. He finally found it, nestled in mountains of firewalls and security measures, which he bypassed easily. Opening the original file, he found it blank. "Impossible." he thought. He ran it through every program he had, yet still it was blank. This "Data" was beyond his own understanding. Then, he realized what this "Data" must be.

The real Ranulf had created feelings for his Matrix.  

Velloria

Doting Master

laura187345

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:22 am
Jane went out in search of Rowdy. Their fearless leader he had brought them all from a lab far away from here in hope that they could possibly coincide with the humans. Jane grabbed a bottle of water out of a minifridge in her office and went to go check Rowdy's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:53 am
Rowdy sat in his office. The giant screen behind him was for when he was talking to Ranulf himself. The old man more or less kept this base digital system up to date. Yet even so it seemed the man missed real life. Life that Rowdy had taken from him, well it was a tense relationship at it's times. His desk was full of papers, Rowdy wasn't much of a paper person, actually he was just a plain leader. He had been created to lead and this was annoying. He could only do so much and Jane was the one who did most work like this. HE pulled his weight as much as he was capable of doing. There was some smart men around him who burned for this place as he did and with their help nothing dumb was made. Then Ranulf often pointed out when Rowdy did something wrong.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

laura187345

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 pm
Rowdy's office door was cracked as Jane walked towards the door. She knocked softly and walked in. She saw the stacks of paperwork on his desk and smirked. She would have to get him a personal assistant just for the paperwork. Rowdy was the fearless leader, he was strong, confident, smart, and bold. "Hi honey, what are you up to today?" Jane asked him. She walked behind him to see over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:05 am
Rowdy sighed as he went through the reports of events that may have something to do with rogue DNA humans. It had become their name, it wasn't something he liked but accepted it. He was very little human, he had no memory of it at all. Which was the good thing because his view was upon the best interest of his own kind and not of human ties. "Hi dear! I'm just looking through animal attacks with strange marks. Such as an owl bite along with marks from human knuckles. Most are dead ends but it's part my job to look over these details as well. We don't have our own CIA or was it FBI they called it? We're being put in place by humans as they white did to the Indians. Yet I choose this spot and I have it guarded. I don't really know what I'm doing. I think I mixed up the papers. This is very bothersome indeed!" He leaned back and looked upon his dame, his mate. He had worked hard to keep this place like a city and now it was running on it own. The humans had check points around and true they did more good then harm. As Rowdy had known there was those who thought his own kind should be killed. Religious extremists and such but with DNA human and human aid no incidents happened. This was indeed a safe haven for those who was different and even some humans had found refuge. Not that Rowdy trust them as much as his own kind but he accepted them if they needed help from humans. Yet many times now it had just been criminals hiding form the cops. Due to the politicians Rowdy was forced to obey some of the laws of the neighboring countries. He would be happy when this town was a country of it's own.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

laura187345

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:59 pm
Jane shook her head. "I had heard some of rouges had not been following the rules and not attacking humans. I was just hoping it was just rumor seeing as we already gave them one warning about killing humans." Jane said with malice in her voice. Her tail twitched a bit when ever the subject of rouges came up. Like all cats even the big cats there tails twitched for two reasons. One reason being there content and the other for irritation. Rowdy and her had both overseen and helped with executions of the rouges. They would always try to make them join their group and those who refused where taken care of immediately. Jane spoke,"We will have power one day, I'm sure of it babe."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:14 pm
"Well I'm not searching for the murderers. I'm just searching through the events to see if anyone matches with times where the same DNA human was away. During the years some have spread out wide. Those who get caught and set to jail get to do their time here with human guards as always. At this point I haven't found any of my followers breaking my rules. I don't obey over all creatures, just those who accept my rules and protection." Rowdy got up and hugged Jane tightly and smelled her, of course he had felt her scent coming towards his room. No one could sneak up upon him and especially not a scent he knew in and out. "How are you doing?" Well Rowdy had no idea how his kind would reproduce and his instinct told him to have children. Many of his kind had over the years reproduced but none as Rowdy knew had been a full DNA human relationship as Rowdy and Jane. Yet Rowdy had felt something and maybe it was just the hope and end of the summer that tricked him.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

laura187345

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:10 pm
Jane smiled at Rowdy. They had tried to have a child a couple of months ago and it had ended in a miscarriage. "I feel re energized I think this time will be it. I have a good feeling this time. I scheduled a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning to make sure there's nothing wrong." Jane told him. She snuggled up against him. She knew this child would change how the world saw them. It would make them seen more human rather than freaks in the eyes of the humans.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:54 am
"Just don't work to much!" Rowdy said as he kissed Jane and then went over to his couch which he had in his office. It was his relaxing place and he was indeed very tired. He laid down upon it and looked at his wife, his partner in life. She was full of life, she always was. Where the energy came form h didn't know. Well she had been down because of the inability to have children, yet now she said she felt strong again. "This work takes away my energy. So much complaints and whining."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

laura187345

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:40 am
"I won't honey I promise," Jane said with a smile. She walked over to couch and sat down next to him. "The baby will happen this time I know it," Jane told Rowdy taking his hand and placing it on her abdomen. She was tired as well from dealing with paperwork and human ambassadors. It seemed they always tried to look into the hybrid ambassadors background like they did political candidates who ran for office. So she had spent the day covering up her own and thankful Rowdy's was magically not there to find.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:08 pm
Rowdy smiled at her as she took his hand. His tail twitched a bit, as always he kept his animal form open. He accepted it completely and would not hide but he knew why some did. Yet his paw felt across his mate. It was comforting to hear her speak about what was to come. He sat up slowly and took her hand. It was last and he wanted some sleep but he wanted it with her. Their bedroom was connected to both offices but well guarded. Rowdy had seen his price, hunters who thought that DNA Humans where good prey placed a big bounty on his head. He was the alpha male and above all of that. Yet only a fool would try to get in here. Rowdy had the best guard in the world.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

laura187345

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:15 pm
Jane loved how he was not afraid to show his true form. She for the mean time could only have the bare minimum of her other form until the baby was born. To shift now completely would jeopardize the pregnancy. Sleep sounded good she trusted Rowdy to have the best guards possible to guard them.  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff