Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-T3CH :: HyTech . Basement . C*cktail

Back to Guilds

Joint Guild for Hybrid Technica, The Basement, and C*cktail 

Tags: hytech, hyte, basement, hexes, cocktail 

Reply HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals
...Dacj... [Kristmas Kraken] - AnimeEyeshime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 pm
Table of Contents - Teen through Adult RP

*at some point before "The Morning After", Dacj has met Kitten at the Cottage.

01 - PM PRP - Up on the Rooftop Click Click Click
-Dacj nurses her brother and future brother-in-law through their hangovers but doesn't miss an opportunity to tease while she's at it

02 - PRP thread -"...>O MENA!"
-one of Mena's biological experiments is a virus that turns Hytes back into animals...and it might be permanent. Featuring Seth! Dacj discovers the real culprit, and also something a little more about herself...

03 - solo RP - Interlude
-Dacj and Eli have a heart to heart about the aftermath of the virus.

04 - mainthread RP - Nommery and Tentacles
-Dacj and Sorcha engage in tickle-fight, Dacj explains tentacle hentai in perhaps more detail than she should and seemingly gives Sorcha Ideas, fluffy cute sleeping on the couch cuddled together

05 - mainthread RP - The Morning After
-A bit of Maxx and Maxwell; Seth's mom, some Bytes and Seth. Dacj secures a chess match out of prawn-Bytes while using her feminine wiles. Also Dacj wonders what evils may arise out of her inability to shut up; she worries about inducing either phobia or fetishes and doesn't know which one's worse. Pity-partying about inability to give her brother a hug and dishing gossip about Kitten.

06 - mainthread RP - Darkly Cute (Dacj now adult!!!)
-Hunter and Dacj contemplate living in caves and/or becoming a con-artist team; Dacj tries tricking Sorcha and fails miserably but at the same time scores a promise out of Sorcha to stop nibbling her tentacles.

07 - mainthread RP - Ninja?!
Twirling with Sorcha; talking about Dacj's family and how they are apparently ninja (and Dacj thinks Sorcha's onto something about Missy's uncanny ability to appear in fashion emergencies); dangerous alien mind probes.

08 - guild PRP - The Kraken and the Jabberwock
-Dacj and Yorick, drawing and pools :3

09 - mainthread RP - Out of the Shadows!
-Sorcha and Eli meet for the first time (as do Eli and Blair). Eli threatens bondage and Dacj thinks it's kinky. Later on, Lukas and Dacj reminiscence on their first meeting (or lack of memory thereof)~ Dacj promises to kidnap him to the beach (along with the other Highlands and anyone else she can cajole) and Lukas is very complimentary! She also plots to get him on the ceiling. Dacj is a charming devil~

10 - PM PRP - Vader and Vegetables
-Seth meets adult!Dacj at the grocery store for the first time, there is much talk to be had of matters both normal and fantastical.

11 - mainthread RP - K-I-S-S-I-N-G
-Dacj praises Hunter's bold heart-spitting look; Kamiko and Dacj have a heart-to-heart about relationships; Sorcha and Dacj have a serious talk and Sorcha decides the best way to share her feelings is to seal them with a kiss! Dacj takes the analytical side, but agrees to give the relationship a try...maybe when Sorcha's not underage~

12 & 13 - IM RP - Life, the Universe, and Water Balloons
-Dacj seeks out Seth's advice on Sorcha, and the two while away the afternoon talking about anything and everything, including making plans to go out dancing and plotting epic water balloon pwnage, amongst other plans. Eli walks in a friendly tickle-fight and, as usual, gets the wrong idea~

14 - mainthread RP - Walking on Sunshine~
-Dacj's amazingly good day leads her to Hytech and Lukas~ More plottings are had, and Elda and Cobalt provide an interesting distraction. An open invitation to the Cottage is extended to Lukas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:47 pm
[Up on the Rooftop Click Click Click - teen]

-Dacj nurses her brother and future brother-in-law through their hangovers but doesn't miss an opportunity to tease while she's at it  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:48 pm
["...>O MENA!" - teen ]

-One of Mena's biological experiments is a virus that turns Hytes back into animals...and it might be permanent. Featuring Seth! Dacj discovers the real culprit, and also something a little more about herself...

Quote:

She was insinuating the truth. But that didn't make the wound any less painful. :I can see why Eli left, and I can't blame him. You're the problem in this family, Sabra Sabina.:

"Without me, this family wouldn't exist." It didn't sound like a threat; just a statement of fact. And its truth galled Dacj, too. "I'm doing what's best. I'm sorry that you find my methods distasteful."

:That's one way to put it,:
the kraken muttered. :You really aren't human, are you.:

"I can do a credible imitation of one after all these years,"
Shimy said pleasantly. "I have little time to waste now--make no mistake, there is little time before everyone must be ready."

:Ready to fight for your vengeance,: Dacj said angrily.

"My vengeance is but a part of it, wish of now. Phanes can't be allowed to fall into Chaos. No matter what the cost." She seemed serious now; more sincere than Dacj had ever seen her. "And it will take all of you to accomplish that. Even you, Dacj."

:I don't want any part of your madness.:

"Your part was decided from the moment you were born. Fait accompli."
Shimy extended a hand forward towards Dacj, who flinched backwards in avoiding the touch. "It will not be a heavy burden for you to bear, no more so than those you already carry."

:And Eli?: Her mental voice was little more than a whisper. For the first time she could remember, she feared for her brother. Now that she had seen behind the good-natured mask of the woman who held all of them in her hands...

"He chose his burden a long time ago. Whether he can bear it through remains to be seen."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 pm
[Interlude - teen ]

Quote:
When Eli returned from fetching Seth the key, they headed upstairs to the guest bedroom, Eli walking first so he didn't have to get a good look at tentacles climbing stairs. “You know, it just occurred to me—if it's still a guest bedroom, where do you sleep?” the kuppy asked.

Dacj chuckled. “I stash clothes and everything in Phoebe's room, and mostly sleep in there—but you know how it is, sleeping arrangements are really flexible around here. Now that the weather's nicer sometimes I'll camp outside, or sleep in the treehouse.”

Eli couldn't help but shudder. “I'm sorry...the thought of you climbing trees...”

“I'm very good at it, too,” she added; the kraken couldn't help but tease.

They settled in, Dacj opting to sit on the bed and pull the cover over her tentacles—out of sight, out of mind for the kuppy. What she had to say was important and she didn't need Eli getting distracted. “I—I meant to thank you. For earlier. Thank you for stopping me.”

“It was no trouble,” Eli said, offering a tentative smile towards his little sister. “Surprised the hell out of me though. This is—it is the first time, right?”

“I didn't know I had anything before today, no,” the kraken confirmed. It had been such a strange feeling, too—so angry, blinded to everything, and suddenly all she had to do was reach and there was power there...a lot of power. Power she didn't think she was capable of using properly; not the way she'd started out. Was that how Eli felt? That all he had to do was reach, and suddenly anything was possible, anything within his grasp?

It gave her a newfound respect for him—other than the equivalent of parlor tricks, she hardly ever saw or heard of him using real magic. He must have incredible self-restraint...

“Well, I think you probably know enough, growing up in this household, to know your options. You can choose the Contract. Or you can choose not to use the magic you've got, and take a few precautions to ensure a situation like today doesn't happen again,” he said helpfully, leaning against the opposite wall.

“I...don't think I can do the magical girl thing,” Dacj said wryly.

“Fair enough,” Eli said, with a chuckle. “I don't expect everyone with the option to take it; I think you've got enough else to handle that the magic'd just make things unnecessarily complicated.” Dacj nodded; she was already a tentacle monster, no sense in adding frilly outfits and fighting evil to that. Besides, she rather liked a bit of terrorizing and she suspected that wasn't really in the job description.

“But if you don't mind my asking...what did happen down there?” He was honestly curious, she could tell that much—and perhaps a little cautious too. What would she tell him...?

The truth, but not the whole truth.

“I met the real Sabra Sabina, I think,” Dacj said, placing her hands together in her lap, her eyes gazing nowhere in particular—she was remembering. “She said she named me; chose that name for a reason. And that I had a part to play, in that mad scheme of hers...”

Eli looked immensely sympathetic. “I'm sorry. I hope she's wrong—no one else needs to get involved. Sometimes I wonder if I should just go alone...”

“No!” Dacj didn't know where the word came from; she was as surprised as the kuppy when the exclamation burst from her lips. Taking a breath, she tried to elucidate—though the cry had not been hers, she agreed with it. “Going alone won't change anything, and it will probably get you killed. Just...hang in there. We'll all make it through, somehow.”

Eli raised an eyebrow. “We?”

Dacj rolled her eyes. “Whether you like it or not, we're all a family, and we stick together. I guess Shimy's got that part right—if something has a grudge with you, they've got a grudge with all of us.”

“You, with a grudge? I can't picture that,” Eli said, with a kind smile.

“You clearly don't know me very well,” the kraken said, shaking her head. “I can be pretty vengeful.”

“I'll believe it when I see it,” the kuppy said. It sounded like a promise.

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 pm
[Nommery and Tentacles - teen]

-page 3255 to 3257
Dacj and Sorcha engage in tickle-fight, Dacj explains tentacle hentai in perhaps more detail than she should and seemingly gives Sorcha Ideas, fluffy cute sleeping on the couch cuddled together  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:53 pm
[The Morning After - teen]

page 3258 to 3260
(A bit of Maxx and Maxwell; Seth's mom, some Bytes and Seth. Dacj secures a chess match out of prawn-Bytes while using her feminine wiles. Also Dacj wonders what evils may arise out of her inability to shut up; she worries about inducing either phobia or fetishes and doesn't know which one's worse. Pity-partying about inability to give her brother a hug and dishing gossip about Kitten.)  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:54 pm
[Darkly Cute - adult]

-page 3264 to 3268
Hunter and Dacj contemplate living in caves and/or becoming a con-artist team; Dacj tries tricking Sorcha and fails miserably but at the same time scores a promise out of Sorcha to stop nibbling her tentacles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 pm
[Ninja?! - adult]

page 3270 to 3271
Twirling with Sorcha; talking about Dacj's family and how they are apparently ninja (and Dacj thinks Sorcha's onto something about Missy's uncanny ability to appear in fashion emergencies); dangerous alien mind probes.  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm
[The Kraken and The Jabberwock - adult]

guild prp Dacj and Yorick, drawing and pools :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:59 pm
[Out of the Shadows! - adult]

(Eli, Blair, Dacj, Sorcha, Lukas) page 3272 to 3276
Sorcha and Eli meet for the first time (as do Eli and Blair). Eli threatens bondage and Dacj thinks it's kinky. Later on, Lukas and Dacj reminiscence on their first meeting (or lack of memory thereof)~ Dacj promises to kidnap him to the beach (along with the other Highlands and anyone else she can cajole) and Lukas is very complimentary! She also plots to get him on the ceiling. Dacj is a charming devil~

Out of the Shadows!

Dacj: *upon seeing Sorcha decides a two-for-one is too good to pass up. She winks at Blair, then launches herself to land somewhat more towards Sorcha but well within Eli-tentacle-reaching distance...she figures if she aims for Eli, he really will keel over* BWAHAHA!

Eli: *is across the room before you can say 'fast', leaving a trail of shiny in his wake, having of course used his magic to get away that quickly* TSQ'ALI'FHTAGEN DACJ'HAI'GOTHA! scream

Dacj: *amused as she slings an arm around Sorcha's neck and proceeds to pet the cow's soft shiny hair* You know my full name! Good job, Eli! ^_____^

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:01 pm
[Vader and Vegetables - adult]

-Seth meets adult!Dacj at the grocery store for the first time, there is much talk to be had of matters both normal and fantastical.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:02 pm
[K-I-S-S-I-N-G - adult]

page 3286 to 3292
Dacj praises Hunter's bold heart-spitting look; Kamiko and Dacj have a heart-to-heart about relationships; Sorcha and Dacj have a serious talk and Sorcha decides the best way to share her feelings is to seal them with a kiss! Dacj takes the analytical side, but agrees to give the relationship a try...maybe when Sorcha's not underage~  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 pm
[Life, the Universe, and Water Balloons - part 1]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:07 pm
[Life, the Universe, and Water Balloons - part 2]

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:10 pm
[Walking on Sunshine~ - adult]

(Dacj, Lukas, feat. Elda & Cobalt) page 3293 to 3297
Dacj's amazingly good day leads her to Hytech and Lukas~ More plottings are had, and Elda and Cobalt provide an interesting distraction. An open invitation to the Cottage is extended to Lukas.  
HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff