Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Decorating the Christmas Tree (Tisi x Sera x Vall)~Fin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:13 pm
Theresa Killingworth sat on her bed, legs criss-crossed and hands resting limply on her knees. Her window was cracked ever so slightly open so that she could hear the going ons of the rest of the apartment complex. The door to her apartment was unlocked since, well, she was probably stronger than any robber so it rarely crossed her mind. Tonight, however, she was especially lax because it was Christmas Eve, when all the would-be robbers were probably too agnst stricken to get out of whatever rock they crawled from.

Having no prior memories of Christmasses, Theresa felt no emotional obligation to the holiday, whether it was a religious or commercial holiday. She did enjoy the decorations, but the crowds.. ugh. Recently she stayed inside just to avoid all that over-rated buzz.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:29 pm
Unfortunately for Tisiphone, Serah didn't feel the same. She sneaked out from her family's Christmas party (they wouldn't miss her or notice anyways with all the extended family there) and stolen a mini christmas tree, swiping it from the front gardens. She had asked her drive to drop her off here and dismissed him for the night to spend Christmas with his family.

Yep. Quite unfortunate for Tisiphone if she wanted to have some peace and quiet for the holidays. Tisiphone's door suddenly flew open as Serah stepped into the apartment with way too many things in hand. "Tisiiiiii~ I'm glad I caught you before you uh---- did.. anything." From the looks of the plain apartment, it didn't seem as Tisiphone had planned anything.

Serah set down the mini-christmas tree (all decorated with a few bunny decorations here and there, of course) and deposited several small boxes that could be identified as gifts on the floor. "Phew. I'm glad I came prepared." Her hand wiped her forehead as if it was some great effort to bring in the tiny tree and gifts from the car. But that wasn't all. Several food containers with cake and food was deposited on Tisiphone's small table as well.

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:44 pm
Theresa nearly jumped out of her skin when the front door bolted open. Dark eyes followed her perky keeper as the girl walked across the floor, her pose frozen as she was standing on the bed, two hands in front of her. When it occured to her that she was still standing on the bed, Theresa cleared her throat and stepped down, eyeing the strange decorum that the other girl had brought with her.

Thoroughly annoyed, Theresa strode over to examine all the intrusions. Boxes? Tree? Cake--oo, cake. Perhaps she would let the other girl stay for just a little while. "So, what exactly is all of this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:05 pm
"Wipe that annoyed expression off your face. I'm having you celebrate Christmas. Obviously, the General-King's not celebrating it with you." Serah said a little snobbishly, not that she could help her natural snobbishness (stemmed from the Crystal Academy behavior, of course.) She kneeled down to plug the plugs into the outlet, the small mini tree suddenly lit up with lights.

It was missing something crucial. Only then did Serah realize that she had dropped the star on the way. That was quite the shame. "I brought presents and a whole bunch of food for us to eat. Please don't tell me you've eaten dinner already?" Serah was digging through her bunny bag, as if the star might magically appear in there, her tone distracted but she was still listening to Theresa.

"Don't you dare refuse me. I don't do this for very much people and I haven't got a ride home so if you're thinking of getting me out of here, no can do." It was quite obvious that nobody refused Serah (at least, not too much) and she wasn't about to leave.

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:17 pm
Theresa gave a sigh, followed by a shrug. She never refused her keeper because a) she was her keeper (which wouldn't actually stop her if she did want to refuse) and b) she just never had a reason to refuse her. So far all her ideas hadn't been too terrible, dress shopping excluded. "Well, your cake is more than welcome to stay." She left it at that while watching the tree come to life with the plug.

"I haven't eaten just yet." Which was to say that she had no idea how to actually cook and was just waiting to convince herself to eat a bowl of cereal for dinner, "But we--" Oh right, Nova was dead, "--I have a microwave here though if anything has to be reheated. Enough dishware for two."

Watching the other girl pat herself down, Theresa turned back to the tree, "Hey, isn't there supposed to be some sort of topper on those things? All the ones at the mall did, anyways." See? She could be observant too. A pause, then, "I bet a star seed would look really great there."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:25 pm
"That's great." Serah had never realized that Tisiphone was sharing this apartment with someone (and probably never will) as she finally determined that there was nothing that remotely resembled a star in her pockets.

"Oh, that's genius Tisiphone!" A shiny starseed would look great against the tree. (Best of all, it would shine on it's own, not that dull golden shine that christmas stars usually had.) She clapped her hands together, opening the door to Tisiphone's apartment to exit. "I'm sure we can find somebody to borrow their starseed off of. And return it to them.. later." Serah was up to taking some starseed from some homeless. From somebody rushing home to their family however--- well, she hoped she wouldn't run into any of those people. Serah had a conscience after all-- not the best one but at least she had one.

She opened the door expectantly, expecting Tisiphone to follow. It was her idea after all.

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:00 pm
Tisiphone - for that's who she was now, with her silver restrainer bracelet off - gave a calm smile and followed serah out. Unlike the other girl, she had no conscience and would have been just as willing to pluck the seed out of a man rushing home to his wife and three children as she would any other person.

"Sounds like a plan then. I think I can get into the Christmas spirit for this." she gave a smirk, though the rest of her face was unmoving. It was old out, but regardless of the short skirt she wasn't cold any. Being connected to her power source which was represented through her outfit gave her a few minor protections such as the extreme weather as it did any other scout. She couldn't imagine any senshi fighting with goose bumps on their legs.

"Where to first?" Tisiphone asked once they were on the dark streets, most the stores having closed early for the holiday.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:41 pm
Serandite phased into her negaverse form, quite glad that she didnt have to cry out some silly useless shout to become a goody-goody sailor scout. Ick.

"Oh now you get into the Christmas spirit. That's just nice. You should have gotten into it when I brought presents over! I brought cake, Tisi, cake." Serandite made a "hmph" sound. Now, she was a bit annoyed. Did nothing she do for Tisi seem to matter? GOD THE GIRL WAS VEXING.

"I dont know. How about we just find some homeless to attack? They're always around during Christmas." Serandite's tone was still filled with annoyance, brown eyes looking the other way from Tisiphone's direction. "I'm sure they'll shine enough against the tree."

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:07 pm
Tisiphone frowned, but more at herself. She knew she wasn't exactly the most sympathetic of people, but she had been getting better lately about at least trying out the whole emotion thing. She smiled more often! Progress! See?!

"The.. uh.." Pale hand rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, "The cake was nice. I'm looking forward to it. I wasn't really going to eat anything extravagent tonight, so.." Expressing gratitude got to grating on her nerves too much so she dropped off in the middle of the conversation.

Looking around, Tisiphone paused and held up her hand. She thought she had heard or sensed something, but wasn't quite sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:29 pm
Christmas was that time of year again- the time where family gathered to celebrate the holidays.

But neither 'christmas' nor 'family' were terms that were often applied to Valleriite. Cupping her face in her hand, she propped up her elbows on the ledge with a bored look. She couldn't care less about the holidays, nor take the time to celebrate them. If anything, holidays like those simply meant another sleepless night at her apartment. Christmas was nothing special, she told herself as she dismissed the matter with a shrug of her shoulders.

However, Christmas was still Christmas. Even if she didn't celebrate the tradition, she was surrounded by the others who did. This had always annoyed her. But this Christmas would be a change from last year's, she acknowledged with a smile as she gripped an exceptionally beautiful star-seed in hand.

"Silly people to let their guard down" She chided, leaning on the railing of the building as she gazed upon the assembly of Christmas viewers below. Simply because it was the holidays didn't mean the danger ceased to exist. If anything, the danger proved to be greater then ever on nights like these. "He would know." She murmured, as she turned on her heels to gaze at the body before her.

A lonely drunkard about to celebrate Christmas on his own, it appeared. Unfortunately for him, he had arrived in the wrong place at the wrong time. But the way she saw it, the man had perfect timing. A 'true gentleman' she would have said-- if he was still alive that was.

But he wasn't. Without a second thought, she kicked the body to the side.

With a little more force then intended, the body toppled over the edge. "Annnnnddd there it goes." She narrated with a hum as she gave the body a little salute.

The body landed on the ground with a heavy thud. Whoops. A little louder then she had intended, she thought to herself with a sheepish grin. Oh well.

Saiyukii

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:10 pm
Serandite was about to reply when Tisiphone silenced her. Shortly after the silence, a body fell to the ground next to them with a loud "THUD." Serandite screamed silently, her mouth opening but no sound came out. But the shocked expression, big eyes and gaping mouth disappeared quickly as Serandite stared upwards as to where the body had come from.

(Her expression was pretty funny while it lasted.)

That top hat-- It was mysteriously familiar. That long flowing blond hair-- The slim frame stood out against the light of the moon. As if Serandite wasn't quite annoyed enough, a body just had to drop right in front of them. And she had the sinking feeling that she knew who dropped it. Argh, she was always SO CARELESS. Serandite took the time to drag the limp body behind a trash can, propping him up against it as if he was sleeping. Since she didn't take her enlarged bunny out to do so and did it manually, she was panting a bit for breath as she spoke to Vallerite.

"Damnit Vallerite, you don't drop a body. It's just insulting! What if a civilian saw you?" Serandite said in a huffy annoyed manner-- more so than her tone with Tisiphone-- jumping up towards the railing where the new lieutenant stood. Her hands were at her hips in a distinctly ruffled manner, an uncharacteristic scowl took over her normally smiling expression.

It was Christmas. She shouldn't even have been annoyed ARGH.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:40 pm
Tisiphone blinked at the sudden drop of the body, dark eyes shooting quickly upwards to see if there was any threat. When Serandite gave an accusatory yell upwards, she relaxed ever so slightly and followed the other girl up the railing.

She gave the newcomer a look up and down, trying to analyze her for a general idea, "Vallerite, was it?" Tisiphone finally asked, her face a calm mask once again. She reached out ethereal fingers and brushed against the other girl's energy, feeling the comforting familiarity of the Negaverse energy, "I don't think we've met before." She decided to leave the body-drop-rebuking to Serah.  

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:00 am
Well. She was done with this area. Now it was time to move on the nex-

"Damnit Vallerite, you don't drop a body. It's just insulting! What if a civilian saw you?"

Or not. She didn't need to know who that was. Her whiny voice said it all. Serandite. A little girl out past her bedtime. A pity. Coming to an abrupt stop, she turned around to give the other lieutenant a sly grin "Then I would have taken him out too." She declared in reply to the girl's question. What a silly question to ask-- Serandite knew better!

Ignoring the rest of Serandite's tirade, she gave the stranger behind her a speculative stare. With observant eyes, she noted the girl was an amazing beauty. (Enough to make her jealous, a rare occurrence) Another Lieutenant, perhaps? She wondered to herself, with a touch of puzzlement. No, that wasn't it.. But what was it? Her eyes narrowed at the scene before her as she contemplated the girl's connection to the Negaverse.

But that was an issue best left for later. With Serandite-- well, it was amazing if one would get anything productive done. All the kid cared about was her bunny, and candies. (Sometimes, she wondered if the girl was actually human. She suspected the girl was pink-haired elf who had lost her way to the north pole.)

As the other girl's hand brushed against her, she gave the girl a smile. "No. I dont think we've met before." She murmured in a soft voice. Tipping off her hat, she gave the other girl a polite bow.

"As you already know from Serandite over there, I'm Valleriite. And who might you be?" She question, as she introduced herself to the lady. She supposed it would have been in her best interests to befriend her comrades. If anything, it certainly would have helped to have a friend or two on her side.

After all, with people like Nealite and Linarite.. Who needed enemies?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:00 pm
Wouldn't you know it-- Naturally, Vallerite dismissed the issue as if it was nothing to be concerned about. She sighed in defeat to Vallerite's flippant words, taking a seat down --rather ungracefully-- with a frustrated pout. She rubbed her eyes, quite tired of being annoyed. It's not like it did much for her anyways-- she might as well just leave the issue alone. But it didn't help that both Vallerite and Tisiphone weren't the most sensitive of people-- in fact, they were quite the opposite.

Serandite's brown eyes were concentrated on the tipping of Vallerite's enormously large and flashy top hat, her sparkling eyes fully expected doves to come flying out of there. Or Vallerite to pull a rabbit (hopefully, one Serandite could keep!) from the mysterious inner workings of that fantastically magical hat.

As usual, she was quite disappointed, firmly thinking that Vallerite would do it one day. ONE DAY. Serandite would be around for that day. She left time for Tisiphone to make her brief introduction (Tisiphone never talked that much after all) while she sat down, leaning against the railing with a large sigh.

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:21 pm
((I'm sorry, I seriously didn't see a reply had been made o.o))

True to Serandite's thoughts, Tisiphone nodded a short greeting, "Sailor Tisiphone."

She looked down to the pouting girl below her sighing and thinking back home to that cake. When was the last time she had a cake, anyways? It suddenly occured to her that she had no memory of actually eating any cake at all. The thought disturbed her, and she gave a small frown, suddenly determined to please the tiny beast at her side and get to that cake sooner.

Looking back to Vallerite, Tisiphone nodded towards the fallen body over the edge, "You wouldn't happen to have a star seed on you by chance, would you?"  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff