Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:54 pm
User Image

Akeldama's paws barely touched the ground as she ran after a rather large target. It was something that wouldn't be too hard for her to take out on her own, but at least it was food for the pride. As it turned suddenly, her legs carried her in the same direction. Her blood red eyes focused on the prey, then she launched herself forward for the kill.

With a simple bite and snap of the neck, the water buck lay before the cheetah. She let her teeth dig deeper in as she picked up the limp carcass and began to carry it back to where most of the pride members were located. It would probably end up becoming food for the cubs or nannies that were too busy to get food for themselves, but for now it was all Akeldama's.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:00 pm
User Image

Thona moved slowly. He could smell the fresh scent of death in the air. He figured that Akeldama had caught herself something and had to take it away from her for himself to eat it first. He did that when he felt like pissing her off. Seeing as he hadn't bugged her since she gave birth to a set of his now grown kids, he figured it was time to bug her again. Oh it'd been a while, he had to make sure it had been. If he had went back for seconds when the cubs weren't away from mother, then things would be too obvious.

No.. He needed her alone, and what better way then to catch her when she had a meal. He'd be able to drag it anywhere and she'd follow him. Right? He smirked at the thought as she came into his view.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:11 pm
Akeldama's head lifted and her ears stiffened when she noticed something in the air had changed. Thona's scent. It was everywhere in the lands, but at the moment it was getting stronger. Her red eyes darted around, searching for the king of the pride. It had been a while since she had a run in with the leopard, but she didn't mind not seeing him. They both didn't want things to become too complicated, so he stayed away, but now he was back and Dama couldn't help but wonder why.

Where was the father of her children? Why was he so close? He probably could tell that something was freshly killed, but she didn't want him taking it from her. Her jaw clenched tighter on the carcass.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:17 pm
He could see her more clear then she could see him with something in her mouth. Oh, he didn't need her to let go of her mean. He'd simply just drag her to somewhere out of view to where he could have a quick word with her. She wasn't far now, as he continued to casually walk. Eyes were on him only for a moment. He was sure they stopped looking the moment they noticed he was walking towards her. Either he was going to beat her, and steal her meal, or something else.

Most the time everyone wanted to know what'd happen. But not when Thona looked the way he did. He was determined, and had a rather scary look upon his face. A look of a man who was about to get what he wanted EVEN if he had to beat the s**t out of them to do it.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:27 pm
Akeldama simply continued to walk on. Others would probably turn and run at this point, but she wouldn't run from the king of the pride and the father of her cubs. Her black and red tail flicked slightly at the thought of her cubs with Thona. Most of the time, she simply let them run off and try to kill one another when they were younger, now she had nothing to do with them and was very happy with that fact. She was slightly curious though on what they did with their lives.

Her paws carefully stepped around objects that would make any sound. She carried herself along now as if she was stalking prey. The 'prey' had the upper hand this time, he seemed to know where she was while she hadn't the slightest idea of where exactly he was.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:31 pm
"Well, Akeldama." he started. "Shall I drag this away and make you follow me, or are you willing to go willingly?" he asked her with a smirk. Now, he did like forcing others to do as he wanted, but he also liked it when they didn't give up much struggle to his askings. Which.... Akeldama was pretty good at doing as he wished. Though, he wondered if she only let him use her for high ranked cubs... He figured she would think he'd make one of their cubs heir.

Oh how wrong she was. It was great.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:38 pm
Akeldama expected to hear the leopard's voice eventually and when she did, she looked in the direction his voice came from. She thought about her options for a moment, yes she could out run him, but he would stalk her down eventually. Why put up a fight when she knew she would have to go with him? She hated the leopard, the father of her cubs, but knew that if she left the pride it would mean the death of her.

"I will go willingly..." The cheetah said simply as she watched Thona's movements.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:42 pm
Excellent. He really did love her obedience. It was rare in this pride. Well, not really, but no matter. With her answer, he turned and started to walk to his favorite private location. Of course, he was sure it'd be used up, and he'd have to chase someone out of his little private conversation area. He didn't plan to do anything to her, at least not yet. He wanted to talk to her, and get her permission for the mind in which he was thinking. Of course, she could be the one making him do this without him knowing.

But probably not. "Hurry, before everyone gets curious about our conversation and tries to intrude. "

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:49 pm
She lifted the carcass and began to follow Thona towards his private location. Her black and blood red ears twitched slightly at the sounds others in the pride were making, but she ignored them. They wouldn't get the food, at least not yet. For now, it was hers and she planned to keep it that way until she was ready to hand it over to the other pride members. As he hurried her along, she let her legs carry her a little faster. What he wanted to talk about, she wasn't sure, but she could guess.

Her eyes now focused on Thona as she followed him into his private area and laid the carcass down in front of her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:57 pm
Surprisingly no one was here for him to bug. "I'm sure you know why I brought you here." He said simply because it was normally completely obvious. He knew even those who watched them come this way knew exactly what was going on in Thona's head. Of course, he still said stuff any way. But he wanted to see what Akeldama would say to him about his intentions before actually saying them.

He waited for her to speak. Giving her plenty of room to let the meat fall upon the ground gently. Oh he heard his belly rumble, but only slightly. He'd eat soon. That wasn't the real reason he was here. Just half of it.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:08 pm
Akeldama watched the leopard for a moment. Yes, she knew why she was brought here and what exactly Thona wanted, but she fought with herself on whether to be stubborn or not. She decided against it and nodded her head. "Of course I know, Thona. Whatever the king wants, the king gets." It was simply the truth. Everyone, even Thona, knew that whatever he wanted, he would eventually get.

Her ears twitched slightly as she stayed close to her kill. She was loyal and obedient most of the time, because she wasn't stupid like some others that would try to fight the king.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:54 pm
One way or another, he'd get his way. Weather it was forced or not. Though, he didn't force certain things, he'd beat her and then just leave her there. He'd never force a female to have cubs with him. At least not in that sense. He'd convince them and trick them, or something to that sort. He smiled at her. He still knew why she'd allow to birth his children. She wanted power. Control over his pride, and she wasn't ever going to get it.

"Excellent." He simply said. "How have things been, Akeldama" He finally added. He wasn't going to do anything now, no. Now was just catching up on her.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:01 pm
The female cheetah shrugged her shoulders at his question. "Well. The cubs have grown into strong adults and I am left with nothing to do, except hunt all day." She wasn't complaining, but she did enjoy training her cubs whenever they weren't busy smacking each other around. It was also entertaining to watch them grow into strong adults.

Her tail flicked back and forth as she smirked at her king. "How have you been, Thona?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:06 pm
He was going to help her with her problem, that she so openily complained about. At least, that's how he saw it. He wasn't about to really deny any female that offered themselves at him. In fact, he liked it when they did that. It meant less work. Less effort into trying to convince them, or tricking them. Or some other forum.

"Well, I'm sure you know." He said with a flick of a tail. He was the king, everyone knew how he was doing. At least that's what he figured. If they didn't, then there was something to be done about them. Of course, that might be alittle harsh to do, but that wasn't really his problem.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:28 pm
Akeldama nodded her head as she answered him. "Of course." Her blood red eyes watched the male for a moment as she noted his posture. He was obviously calm today, as usual. Her black and red ears flicked back and forth, listening to the sounds that surrounded them. It was in her nature, her hunter instincts, to always be aware of what surrounded her and her king, the leopard she hated most, but respected.

She stretched out her legs in front of her and slowly lowered to the ground, laying next to the carcass she was enjoying earlier. It was cold by now and she found no interest in it. Now, she focused on Thona. If they had a second set of cubs, she would use them to learn more about the king and his close family. She had high expectations for the next batch of cubs, she hoped they wouldn't let her down.

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff