Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

manga or anime?
  manga
  anime
View Results

S-ReaperKirby

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:07 pm
Tell us about the manga ur reading and what chapters ur on and whats ur favorite chapter or exstra story.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:44 am
I'm currently reading One piece and Fairy Tail. They look soo alike xD . I don't have a favorite chapter more like a favorite arc. Its where Luffy goes to Ennies Lobby... I hate waiting for new chapters cry  

Colorful_Smile

Ice Dragon Demitri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:48 pm
i like chapter 165 only becuz u actually see gazielle feel jelous of natsu having happy and wendy having charle its hilarious  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:30 pm
ArchangeI Lucifer
i like chapter 165 only becuz u actually see gazielle feel jelous of natsu having happy and wendy having charle its hilarious

That was hilarious, like I bursted out in laughter  

Gray Fullbuster_Ice
Captain

Erza_the Titania_Scarlet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:29 pm
um
i guess i like the manga chapters when they did the miss fairy tail... it was really exciting i guess (not as exciting as the Nirvana arc but yeah)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:23 pm
wow the new arc is alrdy starting out cool with gildarts and mistgun showing up at the same time and dropping plot twists left and right  

Ice Dragon Demitri
Vice Captain

x_Soah_x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:33 pm
Sweet Jesus that was a huge twist! I was not expecting Mistgun to be that person. Ugh I don't think I like him anymore sad sad .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:17 pm
you know do you guys remember when wendy was being taken care off by sieg i think that wasn't him it was mistgun but thats what i think personally oh and chapter 167 is out  

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:51 pm
WTF what i said is true xd see chp 167  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:42 pm
lol every1 knew that becuz girard never left the island remember so the moment u saw mistguns face during the luxus arc it was made obvious there r 2 of em and since 1 was occupied ...process of elimination says its gonna b mistgun gerard  

Ice Dragon Demitri
Vice Captain

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:06 am
well that thuoght jumped to me when i saw mistguns face when he saw wendy  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:22 pm
aww gazielle is getting so funny he spent the last 2 chapters looking for his cat buddy and when he finds one that fits him it claws his face out xd  

Ice Dragon Demitri
Vice Captain

Ice Dragon Demitri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:10 am
...new chapter came out today and something i questioned wuz if only dragonslayers were left....where the hell is gazielle!!!!!!!?he is 110 r;agon slayer  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:05 pm
Knowing him, well recently anyways, he's probably buried under that "snowy" landscape or whatever that is lol. PRobably see a hand stickin out soon. But OMG! 2 chapters in 3 days! I think the "new" Fairytail is hillarious XD.  

x_Soah_x
Vice Captain

OuranBleachVamp
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:18 pm
I JUST READ FAIRY TAIL CHAPTER 169 (I think) ITS SO WEIRD!!! AND WHEN I MEAN WEIRD I MEAN WEIRD!! THE FAIRY TAIL IN EDRAS!!(the world Charle & Happy came from) EVERYONE IS OPPOSITE!! I MEAN GRAY-SAN IS WEARING HEAPS OF CLOTHES, CANA-SAN HATES LIQUER, & LUCY'S LIKE HELLA BOYISH!!! GAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! eek *screams* & POOR HAPPY IS SO CONFUSED!! >.<

YOU MUST READ CHAPTER 169!!!!  
Games, Dream avis, Events, Prizes, and Anime or Manga

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces