Welcome to Gaia! ::

[GENERALITY] - RANDOMNESS AND FUN! :D

Back to Guilds

Chit-chat with others and get to know more! :D 

Tags: general, free, gold, nothing, random 

Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
- Mental - A Futuristic RP - (Open and accepting!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plz to be joining plz?
  Sure.
  HAHA,NO.
  Mm....Maybe.
  YOU'RE SPEAKING IN CHATSPEAK,YOU DIDN'T READ THE RULES
  Poll whoring is fun!
View Results

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:44 pm
PLOT~

A couple of years ago,scientists discovered how to utilize all of a human's brainpower,instead of a mere 10%.However,this method took much testing,and the humans who were tested upon are now the circus freaks of the world.Why? Because they have changed.Their appearances may not be different,but something strange is going on inside of them.Utilizing too much of the new brainpower at once can cause a structural meltdown,irreversibly changing the mind and body.These people,the Testers,are extremely powerful.From the repeated meltdowns,their brains have reformed themselves in new,strange ways.These people lead normal,everyday lives,but when they are confronted with trouble,their true abilities shine.Gaining abilities that match their personalities,they have the potential to save the world...or destroy it.

SETTING~
It's set in modern/futuristic times,but no flying cars or androids or silly things like that.I mean,robotic dogs are cool,but that's just ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 pm
RULES~

You all should know rules by now,but just in case...

1: No god-modding,it really pisses me off.
God-modding is actions such as:
Auto-hitting. ('He shot a fireball and it hit so-and-so')
Auto-hitting other players is a no-no,but dodging every move is just as annoying.Let some attacks hit,please.
Being all-powerful.YOU CANNOT HAVE INVINCIBILITY,OR A MILLION DIFFERENT POWERS.

2: No Mary/Gary-Sues.
The definition of a Sue character is one that is perfect.No flaws,beautiful, and smart.NO ONE IS THAT PERFECT,NOT EVEN IN FANTASY-LAND.

3: DO NOT POST YOUR PROFILES IN THE THREAD! PM THEM TO ME!

4: NO EXCESSIVE GORE.('He sliced off his head and blood started gushing out all over the passengers on the train,bloodbath,yadda yadda')
I mean,I'm cool with violence and cut-off appendages,but blood gushing all over the place is where I draw the line.

5: NO EXCESSIVE CURSING.Yes,I curse.Yes,I curse A LOT.But you don't ********' see me ********' writing the ********' word ******** between every ********' ********: NO EXCESSIVE ROMANCE.I am cool with ANY kind of romance.In fact,I LOVE romance.But if you really MUST take it further than like,a romantic kiss scene,please direct yourselves to the PMs.No one wants to hear about Lenny's makey-outy scene with Shay. d:

7: The fifth word of every rule,including this one - write it down in your profile somewhere so that I know you read the rules.

8: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE AT LEAST SEMI-LITERATE! If you don't know how to spell something,or if you're not sure what quotation mark to put,that's okay - do the best you can. But I swear,if you talk in chatspeak,you will be BANHAMMERED FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY 'WTF.'

9: When not speaking in character,please use some form of OOC. (...),[...],|...|

10: I can add more rules as I see fit.  

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:49 pm
PROFILE SKELETON~

Username:
Character Name:
Race: (such as hispanic or asian or irish or something)
Tester: yes/no
Personality/power(only if yes):
Background:
Weakness: (MUST HAVE ONE >:C )
Appearance: (No giant images, please. d: Detailed descriptions work too.)

Testers can't all be highschool age. Make them a nice age range, PLEASE! Also,there can only be ONE TESTER OF EACH TYPE!
--------------
TYPES OF POWERS/PERSONALITIES~

This should be easy, but here's a chart just in case.

Fire: Temperamental, quick to conclusions, a bit stand-offish and abrasive, but a passionate and protecting person in romance.
Taken by: -

Ice: Cold, aloof, somewhat unpleasant, sometimes snooty. But if you can break past the icy shell, the most sensitive and caring person will await you. Can be merged with Water.

Wind: Quick to respond, funny, a bit hectic and hurried at times. Normally pretty good at sports. They're in too much of a rush to really stop.
Taken by: GoombaPrince

Earth: Solid, quiet, normally a little burly, calm, for the most part. They don't show much pain, but it grinds them on the inside, causing others to worry. Resembles a shield, a protector of sorts.

Electricity: Much like Wind, but harsher. Zipping from one place to the next makes them hard to track down.

Light: A goody-two-shoes. Sometimes a tattletale, but only wants what's best for everyone. Shy, innocent and cute. Somewhat sheltered and out-of-touch with the real world.

Dark: Devilish, rebellious, disrespectful. They'll beat you until you can't see straight, but you'll be in for a wild ride if you tag along with them.

Spectrum: Colorful, bright, gets along with everyone. A bit wacky and unpredictable, but a lot of fun to be around. Usually an artistic person.
Taken by: Yuka Uchiha

Empathy: Wears their heart on their sleeve. Quick to change emotions, and rubs off on the people around. Always with a smile and a laugh, an empath tends to bring good feelings wherever they go.

Psych: Smart, well-versed, tactical, mostly has their nose in a book. Can see past illusions and lies, and often have more educated views of the world. They have an exceptional ability to get things done. Excellent at mind games.

Balance: A master of balance and perception, this class is one of the most powerful of all. They have the ability to look past the norm and find simple solutions to even the most troubling problems. Always calm and collected, and often the referee.

Nature: Basically, a tree-hugger. Like an empath,but with animals. Can help plants grown better, and knows much about biology and ecosystems and such. Can be merged with Earth.

Phantom: A spooky,sinister-seeming person, but really just kind of misunderstood. Interested in the occult and the afterlife, and sometimes has the ability to talk to ghosts.

I'll add more if I see fit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:35 pm
Accepted Profiles:

Username: Goombaprince
Character: Imakuni Kuroseto(at times, Inukami Otesoruk)
Race: American/Chinese/???
Tester: Yes
Personality/power(only if yes): Wind/Ability to Transform into a werewolf no matter what time of day
Background: He was born on the top of a roof. How his mother got her water to break at the time she was fixing the roof still remains a mystery. Always finding humor and pulling it off requires a lot of practice. Besides being an apartment owner, he has a big secret that no one could ever know. will he ever tell?
Likes:relaxing in his house and mysteriously getting caught in tangles of mysterious werewolf rumors - do they think he's not fully human?
Dislikes: talking about his "dilemma" involving how he does things so quickly
Weakness: His secret leaking out, high pitched sounds and ginger snaps, although he gets them every Christmas.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Yuka Uchiha
Character: Millicent Valleria (Milly)
Race: American
Tester: Yes
Personality/Power: Spectrum: controls light,within limits.Can separate any one color from white light,and turn that white light into whatever she wishes.Excited and happy,she's entering a summer art program next year.
Background: Born into a wealthy family,she's been pampered all her life,but surprisingly isn't too spoiled.Very artistic and fun,and she wears odd outfits every day.
Likes: Colors,shapes,activity in general,things that catch the eye
Dislikes: Bland,gray things,mean critics,the dark,being told how to do art
Weakness: She's clumsy,and not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes.She harbors a deathly fear of the dark.
Appearance: User Image  

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:35 pm
Fellow mods/White list:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:39 pm
Announcements:

Dec.12,2009: Okay,now accepting profiles! As soon as we have 2 more people,we can start! ^^

Dec.15,2009: We are no longer constructing and are open for your roleplaying pleasure - just need one or two more people...  

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:40 pm
RESERVED

if I forgot something,I'll put it here d:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:41 pm
RESERVED

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:55 pm
RESERVED

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:01 pm
Everyone, to make a face like i did, go here:

http://www.faceyourmanga.com/faceyourmanga.php?lang=eng

and when ur done customizing it, just print screen. its fun and it may be a good idea for everyone to have the same anime style for their character pic  

GoombaPrince
Crew

ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces