Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[REG] Know Your Friends Well... (Alkaid, Castor, Uphane)-FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cibarium

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:34 pm
Janice had to be honest with herself: she still did not know much about what the Negaverse was, or what working for them entailed. She'd gathered that it was a paramilitary force, and she was going to be working directly under someone with the title of a monarch- a queen.

A monarchy.

Before her initiation, this would have bothered her immensely. Now, however, she only occasionally amused herself about how maybe Aquinas was right about some things when he wrote On Kingship.

It was 9 pm when Janice Fitzpatrick went into the Corner Cafe and got a free espresso for showing her face there after being gone for such a long time, and it was 9:15 pm when Uranophane stalked down the sidewalk not too far away, crumpling a styrofoam cup in her long fingers and tossing it into a trash bin by a newspaper dispenser. Early by her standards, but true productiveness knew no time bias. Janice worked around the clock. So would Uranophane.

She had also learned during her chess match with Charonite that the Negaverse was the 'other side' to a disorganized, but still opposing force. The sailor senshi. She was supposed to dislike them. She'd already had that part taken care of long before she'd taken her side.

Things were expected from her. Uranophane had only a hazy of idea of what those things were at this point, but it was still enough to hopefully accomplish something.

She stopped at the corner of Fifth and Picton and stood, the acid-colored glow of her goggles concealing her eyes, waiting.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:54 pm
Free sandwiiches were the best. Sure, the guy at the drive through window had only given it to him for free because he'd be sacred pissless at the prospect of a senshi attacking him, but it was still a damn good sandwich. It was free. Taking a huge mouthful of meat, buns, cheese, lettuce, onion, and lots of spices, Castor was idly not paying attention to the way he was walking. He had a free sandwich, so it hardly mattered as to direction.

It did matter however, when he turned a corner and almost ran into a guy with green raver goggles. Mouth still full, Castor stumbled back and yelled 's**t, watch it dude!' Only, it came out as "SHIIP, WUCH ITH DOOB!" He almost choked too. Chewing a bit more, he finally managed to swallow. "Uh, dude, I almos-" Raver goggles. Uniform. Clipboard.

"Is the negaverse just like, lacking in start up weapon cash? Like, really, what are you going to do? Force me to study until I want to kill myself? Mr. Jones does that in History already." He took another bit of his sandwich. this negaverse agent was almost...well, he was pathetic. Hardly a threat.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

cibarium

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm
Noisy chewing and lively footsteps were not relevant to Uranophane's interests, even as they got closer and closer to where she was standing. The sounds were far too civilian, and she hadn't come out here to strain her ears for such things. She was waiting for campy catch phrases, colorful explosions, someone jumping noisily between rooftops so she could give chase, not... someone smacking their lips around an overstuffed sandwich.

So when Castor and his barbaric eating habits swore at her from a foot and a half away, she didn't move. Didn't seem to notice. She just stood there, paying no mind to the small spray of damp crumbs that stuck to her sleeve, like those military guardsmen tourists always tried to provoke into doing something other than being statues on their visits to Europe. Just standing there. Waiting. Staring out into the intersection in front of her.

This changed, however, the very second the word 'negaverse' left the senshi of hail's still slightly onion-laden mouth. Her gaze snapped towards Castor like a rattlesnake, eyebrows raising as she recognized him for what he was. And she turned towards him fully as she gave him the standard cursory once-over, noting the tiara, the collar, the... unusually well-covered legs. That was interesting, but she supposed a boy in a skirt, magical or otherwise, would have been even more so, and in a less flattering way.

"So you're in school when you're not in that getup," she started, clicking her pen a few times before scribbling into her clipboard. "Interesting."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 pm
It was just a patrol, it was just a patrol, it was just a patrol. That was all Alkaid could think as she walked along the rooftops of the rather quiet neighborhood. After her last encounter, her confidence in defending herself had been a little shot, and without Saiph at her side she wasn't sure she could do this alone. Yet, what good was a Senshi if they couldn't fight?

These thoughts were running through her head as she caught wind of a conversation, and her pace picked up a little. It probably wasn't the stealthiest stalking, what with her heels clicking against the roof top every few steps. Still, she was able to get close to the two talking without them running off, and she stopped to get a closer look. The first thing she noticed was the Senshi, who she had never seen before. There seemed to be a lot of those. Then she noticed the other one, who seemed to be a cross between a mad scientist and.. a negaverser?

A cold hand gripped Alkaid's spine as she stood there, but like always, she found that need to help compel her and she was quickly leaping over the side of the building to land in a crouch on the opposite side of the street from the pair. She was just about to leap up into a run, hand poised to throw her attack, when she realized they were just.. talking? This didn't seem right at all. With her brows furrowed in confusion, she stood and slowly began to cross the street.

"Excuse me, what is this?" She wasn't sure if she should be angry with the Senshi for being with the enemy, or if she should be looking for some kind of mind control device. They could do that, couldn't they?

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:11 pm
"....Whub?" That was I-have-mouth-mouth-full-of-free-sandwich for 'what'. Castor watched as he began to write on his clipboard. What was this? A negaverse senshi study test? No fighting? No spewing hate? No starseed stealing? Not that was it a bad thing, but, still, it was darn creepy. It was like he was to be a test subject.

The guy's voice was also oddly high and girly. Maybe he'd yet to hit puberty and have his balls drop. Or the poor guy had gotten nut punched recently, that always sucked. "Well, man, I-"
The other feminine voice drew his attention. Senshi babe, oh hells yeah. He could deal with that, just not being a test subject. "Oh, hey there comrade. I don't think we've met. I'm Sailor Castor, super senshi of Hail." Screw the pre-pubescent negaverse nerd, there was a cute senshi here!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:07 pm
It seemed that a negaverse senshi study session was exactly what this particular lieutenant had in mind. She hadn't made any move to attack yet, instead continuing to stand ramrod straight and etch more observations down with her pen.

Really, so far this encounter was proving to be a bit disappointing - Castor's behavior was making it an echo of her interview with that blue-haired moron so many weeks ago. It felt as if half a lifetime had passed between then and now, but there was no change in her levels of irritation because of it. This senshi was kind of an idiot; his overly slack disposition was outright ruining the mystique he was supposed to carry.

Uranophane was starting to wonder if all senshi were like this-- and if that were the case, she would have a lot of questions for the General-King about why the hell they were a problem.

Another set of footsteps... comic book rooftop clicking this time, and heading their way. Uranophane's attention shifted; she tapped her pen thoughtfully on her clipboard, and regarded the second arrival with the same calculating interest she had treated Castor with. Two senshi in one night... she grinned. How lucky for her.

"We're just having a conversation," she answered to the girl of white and gold. "Glad you could join us--"

And then Castor interrupted her, stomping flat her previously almost-friendly expression. At least this time he was saying something interesting.

"Super senshi... of... hail. What," she asked, when there was space for her to speak again, "does all that mean, exactly?"

cibarium

Noob

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:05 pm
Alkaid paused as she drew closer to the pair, hesitant to get too close to the negaverse.. woman? Was that a girl? Her eyes narrowed slightly on Uphane as she gave her a quick study, her brows drawn down as her mind waffled over the gender. She looked feminine enough beneath that awful uniform, that was for certain. If she was, in fact, a girl then Alkaid had half a mind to tell her just how unladylike her appearance was. What kind of girl masqueraded as a man?

Instead of positioning herself close to the negaverser, she stopped at Castor's side, close to him and a little behind him in fact, but nothing closer than she would give a passing acquaintance. At his introduction, her attention was momentarily pulled away from the very, very strange girl (she was almost positive it was a girl at this point). "I'm Sailor Alkaid, Senshi of Guidance." Super Senshi, huh? That was something new to her, she'd definitely have to ask about that the next time she saw Chloe. "I'd say it was an absolute pleasure to meet you, if the circumstances were a bit different."

That was, however, when the negaverse girl butted in again, and her eyes snapped back. She was a little on edge, understandably. There were still fading yellow bruises on her face, just barely noticeable in the soft glow of the streetlamps, and her nose was still terribly tender. "I'm not sure that it's any of your business what that means," her voice was unnecessarily cold, perhaps, but she didn't trust this girl as far as she could throw her - especially not after Tanzanite.

She threw a meaningful glance towards Castor, hoping he had good enough sense not to let any more information about them slip. Then, with a sigh, she crossed her arms over her chest and set her reprimanding tone on Castor instead. "There is something on your chin." Was that a piece of lettuce? Actually, she didn't want to know what half-digested food particle he had on his face. A slob didn't exactly set fear into the hearts of his enemies.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:28 pm
Alkaid's face made Castor frown. She'd gotten her a** handed to her, and recently too. It made him feel bad in a way, to see a fellow senshi injured, but at the same time, it was also bad because it was a girl and girls should not be hit. Unless they hit first or were general bitches. Or were batshit crazy negababes. Unlike glowboy there, who looked like the type Elzo might weasel out of his lunch money on a particularly bad day. Wiping off his chin, (Mmm, lettuce), Castor leaned on the lamp post, trying far to hard to look cool.

"It means," Pausing he looked at Alkaid, silently saying 'You seriously think this guy is a threat?' "That I am just so goddamn amazing I'm...well I'm more powerful then the regular senshi?" He was a bit unsure of what it really meant, only that it had super included and thus, was awesome.
"And yes. Hail. I make frozen rocks fall out of the sky like magic. Which it is. And I am still confused about the whole fact it is magic and doesn't fit into anything even remotely logical, but after the whole youma spitting acid at me..." A shrug and sigh. "I've kind of just learned to roll wit- Are you writing this down? What is this, some kinda inquisition?" Castor had memories as Elzo seated in counselor's offices. God, last thing he needed, a negaverse therapist.

Castor was Elzo, and thus, did not like therapists.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

cibarium

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:57 am
There were two conflicts starting to unfold as the conversation went on: the first was obvious, and denoted by their uniforms, two senshi up against an agent of the Negaverse. The second, however, was seen through attitudes and expressions and their words and actions. Castor was the odd man out in this case, receiving disapproving glares from the other two for his protohuman ways of handling food.

Really, if it weren't for their uniforms establishing whose side they were already on, Janice and Khalla probably would have ended up hitting it off fairly well. Instead there was just the uneasy recognition that people on the opposing side could share some opinions; not that Uranophane found this an obstacle in the long run, Sailor Alkaid was still an enemy. She presently saw no reason to be on amicable terms with the enemy. She also was cautious about being overly hostile, however, as she was outnumbered two-to-one and was now realizing that she had no combat experience.

But Castor was still irritating, and he was blatantly trying far too hard to look cool.

"In my defense, you are carrying yourself like a washed-out pop idol desperate for attention," Uranophane sneered, as if that actually had much to do with her transcribing of Castor's every word.

"At any rate, I'm curious." She lifted her gaze (presumably, it was hard to tell when she effectively had unblinking, unfocusing foglights where her eyes should be) away from her clipboard again, regarding both the senshi who had joined her on the streetcorner. "Do you know much about what the Negaverse is trying to accomplish? Why do you... oppose us?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:09 pm
Typical. Typical cocky man. Alkaid felt like rolling her eyes so hard that she could see the back of her skull, but due to the fact that she felt she should maintain the utmost propriety possible in the current situation (after all, there was no need to make the enemy think all Senshi were mannerless), she simply stared at him as if she could set him on fire instead. Did Castor really think he should underestimate anyone from the Negaverse?

Then again, given the fact that he was trying to imitate The Fonz, or so it seemed, she supposed she shouldn't really be surprised. She honestly hoped that if the Super Senshi were indeed a more powerful class of Senshi that they weren't all like this cotton-headed boy. As for sharing opinions with Uphane, well, she would be the very last person on the face of this planet to admit that. Whether or not she was reprimanding Castor, she was certain she had nothing in common with.. with a heartless Negaverser. Thus, she stood in between two people she'd rather not be near at the moment. One, a foolish boy with more power than any other Senshi she'd met - a dangerous combination, as far as she was concerned. The other her sworn enemy, probing for information and getting it from a fool that was too confident in his abilities to shut his gab.

"She is writing it down," Alkaid hissed, bringing a foot up and aiming to stomp down on Castor's. It was childish and not proper at all - but how else did you tell him to shut up without spelling it out in front of the other girl? With an irritated sigh, she looked back at Uphane, trying to decide if she should answer or not. She knew her wit was no match for the other's and unless she measured her words carefully, she was going to give away something unintentionally. "We oppose you because of what you do," she said carefully, eyes narrowing as she concentrated on exactly what to say, "we protect those you wish to harm and fighting is inevitable."

So, she'd sounded a little mentally disabled as she spoke so slowly, but she hoped she gave away less than Mr. Jabberjaw over there.

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:40 pm
"....." Uranophane's insult made Castor change his pose almost immediately. He was really trying to hard. "Shut up you pre-pubescence boyscout." Castor hissed at the green glowing goggle wearing girl, still oblivious to the fact that it was a girl and not a boy. In some ways, it was like he was trying to convince himself it was a boy because in his mind, girls were not that ugly.

"So, Alkaid- OW" Her foot on his made the senshi wince and stumble back, ruining the ideal of a silent way to shut him up. "What was that for? God, you're not like Nemesis are you? Freaking b***h." He muttered the last part, but it was still quite loud. "Arg, ah, god my foot. Yeah, what she said. But personally, if you guys go around killing the murderers and rapists, thats cool with me. It's when you guys attack innocent people that I kinda have to do something."

It was pretty clear by the tone in his voice, Castor saw being a senshi as a bit of a chore.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:35 pm
Alkaid was right about the care she should take with her words, and how an ill-formed reply might tell the Negaverser more than she should be allowed to know. And as far as Uranophane was concerned, that very thing had just happened, the senshi's reply was basically her saying we oppose your means because we don't know the ends, and have no concept for the ends justifying the means.

She grinned.

"I see. Interesting."

And then her grin swiveled back over to gleam at Castor, slightly predatory and clearly amused that he'd just had his foot stamped on. "Well, then," she was saying, "that's quite an opinion to have, there. You sound almost as if you... think you're better than everyone else. That the world is lucky to have you..."

cibarium

Noob

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:53 am
That grin might as well have been a big flashing sign that said 'I won!' as far as Alkaid was concerned. A slight frown formed on her lips and her hands clenched slightly into fists in her irritation. Had she been anyone else, someone less concerned with propriety, she might've broken down right then and yelled at the negaverser. Instead, she simply grit her teeth and tried to imagine what would happen if looks could kill. In the end, it was probably more effective than her actual attack.

It didn't help that Castor was only adding to her irritation. He was like a child as far as she was concerned. Add that to the fact that she couldn't beat this girl at her own game, well, she was certainly not pleased. She was less than pleased. "No, I am certainly nothing like Nemesis," she said with a tell-tale irritable tone in her voice, which certainly did nothing to convince others of her difference from the infamous Senshi. She actually felt like she could be Nemesis as far as anger went in that moment. She cut her eyes again in Castor's direction at his tone of voice concerning his duties, but decided now was not the time to reprimand him for not taking them seriously. Not where this girl could hear.

"So, what reason do you have exactly for studying us?" If the masculine girl was going to get information on them, well, she might as well try, right? She might not get much, but if she could turn the attention off of them for a moment maybe Castor wouldn't divulge anything else.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:15 pm
Rolling his eyes, Castor smirked at Alkaid's attitude. "So you know the senshi of decay? God, last time, well, the ONLY time I saw he she kicked my a**. ******** attack froze me in place. Worse then the one run in with Nealite I had." Not quite catching onto the fact this information might be used against them Castor continued on.
" You are cute like her though, probably cuter....Mmm, yup. Definitely cuter. Don't you agree dude, senshi/negeaverse rivalry aside? She is pretty cute, don't you think?" He nudged Uranophane on the side.
"And yes, I am technically better then the normal senshi. I'm a super senshi. And the world isn't lucky to have me." He winked at Alkaid. "The world's women are."

Winking aside he let out a chuckle. "Ask away negadude, we've got nothing to hide! At least I don't." That was a lie. He had a lot to hide. If Uranophane looked at his hands, she's notice that they were fidgeting.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

cibarium

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:00 am
"You mean to say there's infighting amongst your kind?" Uranophane observed after a moment to parse their exchange about Nemesis, delight spreading even further across what could be seen of her face. She'd known already that their forces were disorganized and stupid, but actual infighting? Might as well just sit back and watch them kill each other, if anyone else like Nemesis was out there. "That just can't be good for you, now can it? I couldn't imagine--"

Then Castor nudged her arm, a gesture that was entirely too buddy-buddy for her liking -- being asked about how attractive Alkaid was, of all things.

"I beg your pardon," she replied, deadpan. "But I don't swing that way."

And stared.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas