Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragons of Legend

Back to Guilds

Fantasy and Dragons Roleplays, Stories, and More! 

Tags: Dragons, Roleplaying, Fantasy, Demons, Stories 

Reply Dragon Realms (Make Your Own Roleplay)
Fantasy RP (Oriental Style) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the theme?
  Yes!
  No
  Could be worse...
View Results

Cyanide Lips

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:02 pm
Alright, this is my first thread... Let's see how far we can go. >.<
Literacy please, I do like to keep genders equal.
I love a little romance but since there are kids, keep it to a PG-13 lvl.
Like the title says, I'd like it a little oriental, Japanese maybe.
No GM, no PP, cursing is fine but try to keep it down for the little ones.
It is medieval, and as far as a plot, I haven't really came up with one yet.
Besides a group of adventurers gather in a city to quest for power.
Most fantasy creatures go, dragons, elves, demons, spirits and such to follow the theme.

Please PM me if you join so I can keep track. ^^

I'd like a character bio and a pic to go along if you have one.
Please copy and paste this:
Name:
Pic/Characteristics:
Weapons:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:27 pm
Name: Aoiro Hinote
Species: Kitsune
Background: She has a bit of an attitude, but over all quiet. Likes to take charge of things. She takes pride in being a Fox Demon and feels insulted otherwise when people talk highly about Dog or Wolf demons.
Weapons: She has the mystical powers of Fox Demons, along with a small dagger concealed beneath her kimono.
Pic/Characteristics:
User Image

Name: Rote
Species: Avian
Background: Proud, collective and honest. Rote is a kind but he can be snappy when he feels like it. He has been through many battles and feels that no one is truly worthy to say they have suffered more than him.
Powers: Rote controls fire, and being an Avian he can transform into a very large dragon like creature.
Pic/Characteristics:
Human: http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt206/solo92_10/Rote_Dame_by_DingyNinja.png
Avian: http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt206/solo92_10/Di_Dragon_ref_by_Shinerai.jpg  

Cyanide Lips

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

OokamiShiroi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 pm
Name: Kiri Hakumei
Species: Ameonna
Background: Not the timid sort of girl someone would expect of an ameonna, Independant, she often masquerades as a young male swordsman.
Weapons: Katana and wakizashi
Pic/Characteristics: User Image

Name: Riku Tsukishiro
Species: Baku
Background: Rather old for a Baku he is often highly amused by the way people act and the difficulties they set up for themselves. Rather aloof, he isn't all that bad a person.
Weapons: The ability to steal dreams and nightmares sometimes resulting in the losing of the soul. Can create illusions from the many dreams he has eaten.
Pic/Characteristics: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:38 pm
Her impatience out stood herself as she tapped her wooden sandal on the dusty ground. Being a fox she had no patience to wait on men. Men and their ignorance as she liked to call it. Aoiro frowned, her normal facial expression. "Rote, will you hurry before all the fresh dumplings are gone? Inoui won't have them for long you know. He makes them so delicious that people can't stand not having one..." she grumbled, her stomach agreeing with her. Her penetrating blue eyes glaring at the lethargic male.

Red eyes looked sleepily at her from the rafters, the shadows concealing the person well. He had always slept above everyone else, so no one could bother him but the constant tapping and obnoxious voice of his female companion got to him all too well. A clawed hand reached over to scratch the owner's head. "Aoiro... Do you know what the time of day is? It's bloody sleep for me, go on without me, and here. Take my money bag. But don't go off buying more kimonos... You've about made me broke." he mumbled at her as he rolled over on the makeshift bedding. He listened to her leave the hut and then went back to snoozing.  

Cyanide Lips

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

OokamiShiroi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:06 pm
A man was walking down the road, odd white hair swaying unbound like a girl's. Tall and slender, he looked like an aristocrat, but the oddest thing was, the people payed him no attention. Only when they were in his way did they notice, and most often move. He lifted his nose to the sky and sniffed, "I can smell them, there have been so many dreams about this smell that I could never forget it." He had been in this town for all of four nights and already he was going against the his rules and eating something utterly bad for his constitution. Substantial food always gave him stomach aches, but these dreams of dumplings were too enticing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:22 pm
The rattling of the carts going past was more than he could handle. Those red eyes glistened in the shadows of the rafters and his jaws opened to emit a ghastly yawn with smoke and a decay like stench. The morning dragon breath of Aoiro's faithful companion, Rote. He was interesting in himself. An Avian from the North, from the mountains and the volcanoes.

Though he had another form besides his human one, a very long and tall dragon like creature. 'Damn woman.. Always making me worry about her.' Rote thought groggily. He let himself roll off the makeshift bedding and land on his clawed feet. His skin is white as snow but the tips of his fingers, ears and feet are a blood red along with his eyes. Rote pulled up his black robes and tied a sash around his waist, he closed the door behind him as he left the hut, his claws digging into the dirt.

Rote walked on his tip toes, as does every Avian, and his toes were a little more separated and webbed on the insides to give him a faster push when he runs. He sighed, smelling the fresh dumplings in the air.

Aoiro had found a nice seat and waved hello to Inoui as he greeted her with a loud and booming hello over the anxious crowd. He had a server girl bring her fresh dumplings. The smell was overwhelming to her fox senses and she hastily began eating. "Gods these are great Inoui! How many are left? I may order another for my friend." she said with a partially full mouth.  

Cyanide Lips

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

OokamiShiroi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:32 pm
"Here you go sir, these are the last of the day!" Riku smiled at the server girl, who blushed and went on her way to the next customer. Cautiously he licked one, then eyes widening, took a small bite. "Mmm! Just as good as the dreams told!" He took another small bite and took in his surroundings. Light grey eyes with an odd hint of aqua and a mirror like quality danced as he watched the people around him. Arguments, flirtations, meetings of small business, the wold of the day was full of life, exuberance, and dreams that he could not tap into, at least not now. It's not like he's want to anyway. He found these pursuits so interesting that he would never want to take something so important away from it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:56 am
Those baby blue eyes of hers looked around the room and at the road beyond the open room of the shop. She was waiting for Rote to show up before she ate all of the dumplings herself. Sighing, she finished her last one, leaving three for Rote, though she knew he preferred meat to dumplings. She knew he would eat them if he had to, and he absolutely had to.

The image of a pale white man in black and with red eyes was enough to make people stop what they were doing to stare at him. It was rather annoying to him and rude. But of course he had to expect it since he never went out much and not to mention he hadn't been in town for long. Two nights and the first was alone, searching for Aoiro. Rote had an odd addiction to the little kitsune she was his muse and around all companion. The one person he trusted. Hearing the sounds of bustling business, he turned into the shop and found Aoiro. Who was glaring at him.

"Your late."
Nodding his apology he sat down. "I'm dreadfully sorry my friend. I'm not a morning person."
Sarcastically. "I know. Here, I left you some dumplings, and evidently their out for today, shame cause I was hoping for some after dinner too. Oh well..."
He chuckled softly, then took a bite from one of the lightly powdered dumplings. It was still soft and warm in his pale and red hand. Oddly his skin was like ice, but near his chest and mouth it was unbearably hot. But he was an Avian of Fire and Wind, the elements of his kind were a odd mixture but still valuable.
"Rote, do you sense something? Cause I do. Odd too, and it doesn't seem normal 'cause there's supposed to be humans here besides us demons, pardon me, demon and Avian."
"Mmm, yes I do. I would think since your a fox you have sharper senses little one. I believe it's that pale man over there." he nodded in Riku's direction.  

Cyanide Lips

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

OokamiShiroi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:28 pm
Riku let out a large yawn, covering his mouth with one hand. He set the tray of dumplings aside, having only eaten two of them, and pressed a long fingered hand to his stomach. He could already feel the heaviness settling in his essence. He let out a small sigh for the consequences of ill-conceived whims and began to scan the crowd again. This time though, he noticed two people who's presence echoed differently that that of the ones around them. One was a woman, fiery hair and elegant face putting her kimono of reds with blue highlights in shadow. The man who sat next to her was even more interesting. He reminded Riku of a dream he had once eaten. A dream of a land far to the north where fire met ice and volcanos spewed lava even as the snow fell around them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:36 pm
When Rote felt the eyes on him of yon strange fellow, put in the words of a poetic Aoiro, he let his peripherals scan the odd person over. Certainty, this man was of an odd origin, his aura was a mixture of things to the hidden senses of an Avian. The hues a strange feel and odd texture. Rote sniffed the air, trying for a scent but only caught the haughty dumplings and mixed aromas of stale bodies of the humans. His pupils dilated and contracted to morph the aura down, distinguishing it's features. Rote stood and tapped Aoiro's shoulder, and she followed outside. "I feel like a ride, care to join?" he asked her.

Aoiro had not expected Rote to ask her if she wanted a ride. It had been ages since she had ridden the Avian's true form. The freedom of flight was her favorite to experience. "I would be delighted, though don't you think this is a tight fit? Maybe in that rice patty over there or the field would do better?" she said, looking around them at the close quarters of buildings. Rote had agreed and they began walking to the field but not after Aoiro looking the pale man over and nodding hello in the familiar motions of the towns' people.  

Cyanide Lips

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

OokamiShiroi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:48 pm
"Hmn." Riku shrugged, waiting until the two's echo's were nearly too faint for him to feel before taking his own leave. Still he wondered. What was he to do with these dumplings? He hadn't left them as that would have been an insult to the cook and he couldn't do that. Maybe those two would like them. They had piqued his interest and the woman had expressed he desire to have them later and he had no use for them. Well, that's what I'll do then. He thought, There different enough that it won't be hard to trace the echo's of their dreams to where they sleep. I'll leave them at their doorstep later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:51 pm
Feeling a bit frisky, Aoiro shifted into a fox, the blue sash she wore was tied around her neck with the bow facing up. It's tips jingled as she trotted beside Rote, the little bells at the ends bounced with her footing. Her blue eyes looked up at Rote and she gave him a smile, exposing her sharp little canines. 'You know, I love this form. It's nice to feel the freedom of four legs and the wind rushing through your fur.' she squeaked at him. This of course was something he couldn't understand until she interpreted it in human language.

Rote had already begun the semi-slow transformation. He had grown a long, thick black tail and holes were ripped into his robe as two sets of bat like black wings appeared. His eyes had glazed over to pure red and his face had begun to turn black except for his lower jaw. His ears were grown out and his hands became black and larger. They had reached the field by their hut in no time, and as Rote stood in the soil that had been previously milled he crouched over and his true form was exposed. The 50 foot long and 2 story high Avian had finished his morphing to his true form, as did Aoiro to her human form to climb up the masculine leg into the scaly back of the Avian. Interesting though, he has 3 sets of wings. Aoiro wondered if it was another rarity of his breed.  

Cyanide Lips

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

OokamiShiroi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:24 pm
"Hm, might as well find it now so I know where it is." Riku opened up himself, closing his eyes. He didn't change in shape particularly, but he seemed to become nearly insubstantial. He drifted to the outskirts of the town his presence thinned by the buffeting of the echos of dreams around him. He stopped in a stand of trees when the echo's had lessened. He slowly opened eyes, "Oh, well that's different." he took in the giant creature, his essence quivering with something he could not put a finger on. The echos though. They were the same as those two. But he could only see one, wait, ah there was the other source. She was on the other's back. "Omoshiroi." He breathed, -well he didn't really breath but it sounded that way-.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 pm
His red eyes seemed to glow very pale in the sunlight. Opening his jaws he grumbled, snaking his head around to help Aoiro up onto his back as she struggled a little. 'How's the view? I just hope no one notices too much, or else we could have trouble.' he said to her from their bond of touch. When touching someone or something Rote was able to transmit thoughts into the person's mind, but only if in true form. Human-Avian form was different, he could read their thoughts if they touched.

Aoiro smiled, feeling the heat float up towards her from his chest and mouth. "It's great, Rote your really an amazing-" but she cut herself off as something came near to them, it was an unfamiliar presence. But as she searched the area, it was the source of the strange man they had seen in the restaurant. She directed Rote's attention to the man, and the giant Avian turned his body around to face Riku. A rumble hummed in his chest cavity as his head tipped down to look at Riku, staying only a couple feet away for safety.
Aoiro slid off, soon regretting her choice as she had earned herself a nice red scratch along her leg. "May I ask who you are?" she said bluntly, her piercing blue eyes looking Riku over. There was another rumble of agreement.  

Cyanide Lips

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

OokamiShiroi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:30 pm
Riku started as they turned to face him and was surprised when the girl came down. After she asked the question he scratched his head with his free hand, looking a little embarrassed. "Ah, I'm just a wanderer, nothing to worry about, nothing to worry about. My name is Tsukishiro Riku, here." He held out the tray of dumplings, "I was meaning to leave this at your home, but I might as well give it to you now. Really though. This is amazing, I've never eaten a dream that contained something as interesting as this." He paused then grinned crookedly, realizing that he was babbling. His grey eyes glinted guilelessly at them.  
Dragon Realms (Make Your Own Roleplay)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff