Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play
[RP] Around the IoP (Open to all) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:16 pm
On the Way

Gren hummed, arching a brow. A fair point, though kind of a sideways way of looking at it.

"Well...would you be so kind as to tell us where we are?" he tried gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:34 pm
On the Way

"You don't know...?" His antagonistic facade melted in genuine laughter, clutching his sides as he mocked the pair. "You may be Lost already...or perhaps you're just stupid..."

"Then why not simply answer the question?" Violet asked, clearly not nearly as amused as he was. "I don't know where I am, but I know why I'm here, regardless. "I have a question, and the answer I'm looking for is this way."

His laughter calmed down, and he looked from Violet to Gren. "Hm, not lost, then. Wandering, certainly! Do be careful with that; not everywhere is welcoming to trespassers, you know."

"...that's no answer," Violet pouted. "I don't know where I'm going, sure, but you can at least say where I am!" She was exasperated, and a little confused. This stranger's way with words was surprising...so dodgy, and flighty.

"I can," he beamed a condescending smile, "but you haven't given me a reason to, now have you...? I could simply leave you to wander, guided by whatever you followed to stumble here. In fact, I may. Good morrow!" He waved, turning to walk away from the pair.  

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:04 pm
On the Way

Gren inwardly smirked, arching a brow before looking to Violet, all kind reassurance.

"Don't worry, Violet. He's probably Wandering too: we know where we're going well enough."
he smiled.  
The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces