Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasha
  is indecisive.
View Results

La Traviata

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:56 pm
So I'm interested in this guy in my Bio class. We've talked a lot and he's a cool guy and I feel like we really get along.

Problem is, he's a drama magnet - unintentionally so.

For example, around homecoming, this girl I know (let's call her Girl #1) asked him and he accepted. Girl #2 became sad because she had a crush on him, but hadn't gotten up the courage to say anything. Girl #3 got mad at Girl #1 because Girl #2 was all sad. It was disastrous partly because I know them all, partly because they all ditched Mock Trial to avoid each other (as student coach, I disapprove), and partly because they were all being ******** morons.

I don't want to get caught in a shitstorm, but I'd be lying if I said that I'm not attracted to him. Should I make a move?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 am
I hate it when women try to put a kind of DIBS system on guys, because if guys do it to them, they blow up and start flailing. I know I do. I'm not a ******** piece of furniture that you're putting on hold, mother ******** it.

Xiporah

Summer_Night

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:02 pm
Hell yeah make a move!

It sounds like it's the girls' problem anyway.

I'm dating a guy who there was big issues around in a certain group of new friends of mine.

Girl #1 and #2 decided they were going to date Boy #1 and #2, and then Girl #1 started dating Boy #1 and Girl #3 started dating Boy #2. Girl #2 got pissed 'cos she got left out of it, even though she actually really liked both boys and it didn't matter which one she had as long she had one (she now doesn't care but she did then).
Then I heard about all this and just got annoyed from all angles. Girl #1 broke up with Boy #1 and then I got interested in him, so Girl #1 got jealous and started flirting with Boy #1 again and Girls #2 and #3 got pissed at her.

We are no longer friends with Girl #1 because she was the epicenter of the drama. I am dating Boy #1, Girl #2 doesn't care, and Girl #3 and Boy #2 are happily dating (so cute!).

So especially if they aren't really your friends. Do it!

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games