Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Holy Order - Guild Hall

Back to Guilds

Private guild used as meeting rooms and intelligence database for the Fortress RP 

Tags: Holy, Order, Knight, Paladin 

Reply Members of the Order
Lorreth "The Guardian"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arachnocampa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:54 am

Name: Lorreth
Hair colour: Deep, dark blue, almost black.
Eye Colour: In her elven form, they are a deep shade of sapphire blue, and will occasionally glow a shade close to cyan. In her true form, her eyes are always glowing a pale cyan and will dim when Lorreth is either low on life force or ill.
Height(In Elven Form): 5'4
Size(In Dragon Form): Please refer to this chart.
Appearance:
[Elven- image coming soon]
Lorreth is very frail and physically weak. Her ears are a little longer than most elves and her eyes will often glow, especially when casting spells. Her hair is long and the same shade as the fur on her back in her true form. She has a marking under her left eye, the same is true in her dragon form. She wears long robes that mimic the colors of her true form and an elegant circlet. She often carries an ornate staff that curves in a coil at the head, a faintly glowing crystal orb in the center of the coil.

Her outfit has many crystals in it, which usually store energy within themselves for her use.

[Dragon- image coming soon, though this headshot should do for now.]
Her tough but smooth hide is a deep, dark shade of blue, almost navy. The fur that runs down her body from her head, all the way to the feathering(fanned fur) on her tail tip is an almost black shade of blue. She has a pair of "antenae" that curve back and have little glowing bulbs at each end.

The underside of her wings are a much paler shade of blue than the tops of her wings, which match the color of her skin. The paler blue "bleeds" down into the darker blue to match the pale blue markings(which are much like stripes) that go down the side of her body. Under her bottom jaw and all the way to the tip of her tail is the same pale colour. The underside of her webbed hands and feet are also that shade of blue. Her eyes and the inside of her mouth glow, as well as the rest of her insides.

Personality:
Lorreth is usually very kind and gentle. She is also very protective and will do what she can to protect others from harm. She tries to control her temper, but has a relatively short fuse. She is not fond of showing her emotions, especially when upset, and is considerably introverted. However, it is hard for her to hide her emotions from someone if they have an exceptionally strong mental bond. It is very rare that such a case exists between her and another being, though. (vague, I know. I'll update it later)

Weapons/Equipment:
Even though Lorreth may carry a staff at times, it's usually only used to store energy in the crystal, and when needed, tap into to cast spells or keep herself "alive"

Powers/Abilities:

As a soul dragon, Lorreth is very in-touch with most things spiritual. In both forms, she can enter people's dreams, heal or soothe someone's mind, and sense the presense of a spirit/mind, vessel-less or not. (This ability is more powerful in her dragon form, since the fur that sticks out of her ears and her antennae are sensitive to presence of spiritual energies)

[Dragon]
Lorreth has three different types of self-defense. Her physical attacks, which consist of: bite, "paw" swipe, tail swipe, claw, wing buffet, wind gust(beating her wings into making a strong gust of wind), fling, and an aerial dive that slams the foe into the ground. All of which are typical attacks in dragons.

Another typical characteristic that Lorreth posesses is telepathy, which she can use to assault the foe's mind. (It usually feels like one hell of a migrain.)

The third type of self-defense she uses is magic-based. They include shooting beams or blasts of energy from her jaws; a "psychic roar" that not only realeases a terrifying roar with her mind, but also causes a nightmarish illusion; and a discharge blast of energy needles and low-powered energy explosions that are released from all over her body.

While in flight, she can also use a form of teleportation in which she phases in and then out of a part of the Dream Realm. (Much like how a Pernese dragon would go between.)

[Elf]
Lorreth's only self-defense in her elven form is spell casting. In her elven form she can cast a protective barrier around her that deflects most projectile attacks and absorbs a majority of damage. She can also cast offensive spells, like beams, bolts of energy in the form of electricity, and a discharge blast. The spells she knows are plentiful, so these are only a few examples.

Like in her true(dragon) form, she can assault the foe with her mind.

Though she can speak, she prefers to use telepathy to communicate.

History:

Lorreth was created to watch over the entities who entered the Dream Realm, known as "Dreamers", and guard the sanctuary known as the Dream Sanctum, which had little importance until a wide-spread corruption of darkness plagued the Nightmares. Her Dream Sanctum became an important place for Dreamers to take refuge from the Nightmare Vortex that ravaged the Dream Realm. Under the ever watchful eye of the great dragoness, Dreamers were safe from attack.

The Nightmares soon made plans to not only conquer the Dream Realm, but also the Waking Realm. Alarmed, Lorreth made the leap from Dream Realm to Waking Realm, leaving the Dream Sanctum in the care of her most trusted guards: Phantasmus, the one Nightmare to escape the Dark Plague; Zuritus, an arrogant and self-centered, yet ever loyal, Dreamer; and Seraph, a wish dragon and most faithful guardian and follower to Lorreth.

While in the Waking Realm, Lorreth stumbled upon an order of waking creatures who called themselves "The Holy Order." Impressed by their devotion to the protection of their world against all evil forces, Lorreth soon joined their ranks in hopes of gaining a great ally.

-----

Questions and comments all welcome. I realize there are most likely a few flaws here and there, but hopefully I can clear things up eventually.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:58 am

Name: Phantasmus
Hair colour: Black
Eye Colour: Completely white, almost appears to lack eyes completely when wearing his mask.(which is always)
Height(In Humanoid Form): 6'1
Size(In Nightmare Beast Form): I need to get a size chart down. Roughly around 9'? (maybe? D: )
Appearance:
[Human-ish]

[Nightmare Beast- Better image coming soon, this sketch will do for now]

Personality:
coming soon

Weapons/Equipment:
coming soon

Powers/Abilities:
coming soon

[Beast]
coming soon

History:
coming soon

-----

I'm lazy and will get to finishing it up later =3=

Arachnocampa

Arachnocampa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:01 am
Come sleep, close your eyes.
Come sleep, give me your sorrow.
And I keep watch for you.

FAQ

Just because I can, though I doubt it would be needed. This will be for any questions that arise about Lorreth, or even some of her followers. Feel free to ask through PM or even on this thread.

Come dream, through the night.
Come dream, and then tomorrow
They'll see who, what will know.

[dA]
~*Dreams are moreprecious than gold*~
[Lorreth's IC Info]

Members of the Order

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items