Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[BP] How you doin'? (Lucas x Melinda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:35 am
-He'd wanted to call her almost as soon as he'd flopped back down on his bed on that fateful day.. the vision of the flaxen haired angel burned (most joyously!) in his retinas. It was by sheer effort he refrained from the overly desperate act... and slightly helped by the fact a brand new game was burning in his hands.

For two days he occupied himself between Effie, new game high, 'feeding' his plant, and just a smidge of classwork. But by the third day he was caving, and he dug his game manual out along with his phone, tapping in the numbers as he lounged out across his bed.

It rang once... twice.. come on come on! He hoped he didn't have to leave a message.-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:51 am
Melinda sat in her room, looking over the music sheet. She been so consume by it, she hadn't heard her phone ring. It was the second ring that smacked her out of her dream like state. Picking her phone up, she was hoping to see Fallon's name across her screen. It been a few days since she heard from her, and she was getting worried.

Seeing Lucas's name though, it did make her smile. He was from Barren Pines also, so maybe he could tell her everything was okay. Flipping her phone open, she hit the speaker phone as she set the phone back down.

"Hey Lucas, how are you?"  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 am
"All the better now that I hear your voice again Melinda" -He responded immediately to her greeting, pumping his free fist in silent victory. He'd recieved his share of fake numbers before, not that he'd really expected that from her, but the fact that she was around and free to answer was a wonderful thing.-

"What have you been up to?"

-More importantly.. he continued. His grin could be heard through the phone.- "You up for ditching a little class for something a bit more exciting?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:55 am
"Ditching class?" her voice betrayed her as she looks over at her clock. She still had a couple of classes before she was even let go for the day. Sitting up, she chews on her bottom lip for a moment. Everything she was taught was telling her no, but this was Lucas. A rather awesome guy asking to hang out with her. Could she really turn him down?

Shaking her head, she took a deep breath before she smiles "Think you could meet me outside the academy? Give me about ten minutes to change out of this uniform, and figure out how to get pass the front desk?" already she was out of her chair and moving towards her closet.  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:37 am
-He'd expected atleast a bit of a fight, or hesitation, but she gave in so easily that his smile stretched almost to his ears. And now, it was even like some secret rendevous too, complete with sneaking AND rule breaking. What he'd hoped would be a flirt fest and maybe, if he was lucky, the promise of an eventual date had turned into something ten times more awesome.-

"I'll be there to liberate you dear Princess." -He mused, glancing down at his own clothing to see if he should bother changing. Nah.. not dirty, not excessively wrinkled. A little Axe and he'd be good. Fiddling with the phone for another moment, he added a final "See ya babe" before clicking the phone shut.

He was up, drowning himself in a nice mist of cologne/body spray, and then he was out the door, walking down the hall. He'd probably have to jog some of the way to get to Crystal Academy on time, but it was worth it. It was ALWAYS worth it for a girl.

Mind drifting, he suddenly wished he had some sort of gift to bring along... if DOAX had taught him anything (other than gauging the size or type of jiggley jugs by mere sight) it was that chicks were much more friendly around you if you came bearing gifts. What kind of things did Melinda like though? Hmmm..-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:19 pm
Princess....?

Pulling the phone back from her ear, Melinda eyes it for a moment. A chuckle escapes her lips as she shakes her head. Glancing at the clock, she chews on her bottom lip again. Lunch would be over soon, which meant all she have to do is escape while everyone was hanging out. It shouldn't be too hard right?

Pulling her uniform off, she quickly changes pulls on a pair of spandex shorts in black. Followed by a black light weight long sleeve cotton top, she pulls over it a light green summer dress. Moving towards the mirror, she runs her fingers over the dress as she looks herself over. It wasn't to dressy, and she still look pretty decent.

Moving back towards her bed, she reach under it to pull out a pair of sandals. Slipping them on, she lace them around the small of her calf before making a knot at the end. As she stood, she eyes the clock again.

Only fifteen more minutes, then class would start soon.

She had plenty of time, so long as she left now.

Reaching for her black overcoat, she peeks out the door to make sure her floor was empty. Last thing she needed was a student to see her dressed in something other then the uniform. Pulling the overcoat on, she makes her way carefully towards the stairs.

At the bottom, she peeks out the door, looking towards the front office. The door was closed, but the lady at the front desk was still there. She would surely see her before she even made it to the door. Glancing at her clock, she bites on the inside of her cheek.

Eight minutes left...

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath as she opens the door. As she stepped out, she winces as she heard a door slam. Oh man she was caught now, and she would have detention the rest of the month.

As she opens her eyes, she was rather surprised to see the lady at the desk missing. Not only that, but the office door was slightly ajar. Her eyes were wide before it dawned on her to move.

Racing towards the front doors to the academy, she push them open only enough to slip out. Skipping a couple of steps, she practically runs towards the sidewalk at the street.

She couldn't believe it, she got out of the school without getting caught.

Taking in a few deep breaths, she stood by a nearby tree. Out of sight of the school, just in case anyone happen to come out. Her eyes gaze up and down the sidewalk for a certain male with lavender hair.  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:16 am
-As he jogged, snickers a calm rhythm against the sidewalk that was beginning to clear out, he pondered on his dileima. Too bad he'd been too busy checking her out to try and figure her out. Girls needed to come with snippets. Favorite color, food, etc etc. Maybe she liked green? She was wearing it when they met, and it wasn't one of the most common shades on girls... And she'd had an instrument case.. what kind he wasn't completely sure.

Spotting a few fall flowers peeking up from the landscaping of a building he was passing, he paused. Flowers worked! Like.. eight girls out of ten liked flowers. And even if these weren't the greatest looking things, it was the thought that counted right? Looking at them for a moment, he choose the biggest one he could find, a white chrysanthemum and hurried on his way again, flower in tow.

He was huffing and puffing from jogging when the tall school building came into view, slowing down in hopes of catching his breath before he ran into her. He could hear the bells chiming, telling the girls that it was time to be in class. His eyes searched until he found her, grinning as he drew near and offered his free hand.- "Come on, let's get out here"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am
Turning her head as she heard a familiar voice, Melinda smiles at Lucas as he offers his hand to her. Pushing away from the tree, she brush the little dirt off her back. Slipping her hand into his, she chuckles as she push her hair out of her face "I was hoping you would get here soon. I didn't want to be here when the next gym class came outside."

Glancing back at the school, she shook her head before she sighs "Man, I know I'm getting detention for sure." with a shrug, she gives Lucas's hand a squeeze before she looks up at him.

"So where are we heading?"  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:31 am
-Taking the offered hand happily, he gave it a light squeeze, before tugging her gently, not content on simply walking away. Oh no! This was a grand adventure. They'd need to run, run as if something were actually chasing them. He took a few quick steps, waiting for her to match his pace, so she didn't stumble or fall when he really took off.-

"No way you'll get caught. Just tell them you didn't feel well." -He grinned, speaking between breaths.-

"If anyone sees us out, they'll probably just think we're some young college lovers." -And he'd be more than happy to play up that part if he needed to. Lucas was never the sort to turn down a little grab a** or inappropriate makeout session in public. Eighteen and tall as he was, he'd pretty much pass as a college student himself anyway.-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:03 pm
Melinda blinks a few times as she picked up her pace. Did he really just say lovers? Did she really look like a college student? A blush rose to her cheeks, actually darkening them alittle as she shakes her head "Lucas, I don't know if that will work. I mean, I don't think I look like a college student. Do I?" glancing down at herself, she look back at Lucas.

Chewing on her bottom lip, she glance back at the academy. She was glad to see that no one came out to look for her. Turning back towards Lucas, she nudges him lightly as she chuckles "So what do you have planned for me today?"  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:39 pm
-He wasn't actually sure what they'd be doing or where it'd happen, but it didn't really phase him. They were far enough away from the school, and she was adorable, his grin widening as her cheeks darkened. He slowed to a walk, finally lifting the white bloom her way.-

"You're so cute I doubt anyone would question it."

"We've been to the park already, so how about something nice. A movie, window shopping, or even the arcade? I could show you a thing or two if you wanted." -He paused, trying to think of something that wouldn't be boring.-

"Where do you want to go? Your wish is my command."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:53 pm
Looking at the white bloom, she takes it between two of her finger. Her shifts her gaze towards Lucas, then back at the flower "This is really pretty, thank you." her thumb brushed against one of soft petals. A smile forms across her lips before she chuckles. She wasn't expecting to get a flower from Lucas, he just didn't seem the type to her. But now she had a feeling she was wrong.

Chewing on her bottom lip for a moment, she thought about where they could go. A movie did sound nice, but he did promise to teach her how to play a video game.

"How about we go see what movies are playing? If there is a good one, we catch a later showing? That way we can go to the arcade until then? I can watch you play, and maybe learn a thing or two."  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:06 pm
-His grin and nod made it clear even before he answered that he approved of the idea. His hand touched her back gently, leading her towards the corner before they turned down the next street.- "Good plan."

-He hoped she wouldn't choose some chick flick, but really.. he'd relent either way if need be. Any movie was a good movie for a bit of touchin' and feelin'. Uncertain of what to say as they walked, he spouted the first thing that popped into his mind.- "Those sandels totally show off your smokin' legs."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:17 pm
A chuckles escapes her lips as she shakes her head alittle "If you say so, Lucas. I'm not that fond of my legs." crossing her arms under her chest, she shrugs as she looks back up at him "I guess you could say its a flaw I don't like about my body." she didn't have a problem with admitting it, she was one to speak truth.

Tilting her head to the side, she looks away as she watches the street for a moment "So what movie did you want to go see? I heard 2012 pretty good, as well as Ninja Assassin." she thought of some of the other movies, finding she was in the mood for action films today.  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Past Events Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items