Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:29 pm
User ImageIt was another day of wandering and thoughtful reflection for the white pelted lioness. She felt like she had been wandering long enough, and just wanted to go home. If that stupid boy had never run off... she didn't know what would have happened, really, and doubted she had room to blame anyone.

She sighed.

What had happened was done. What she had chosen to do was set behind her. Now she had to make new choices, and make her way back to the home she had left behind. She didn't know why she had run away, but she wasn't going to stay gone. She wasn't a coward, damn it, and she hated herself for giving up and skipping out on her pride.

Just because that's what he had done.

Sighing, she walked slowly, scanning the area for something to eat. She needed to hunt, it had been a little while now and she was hungry.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:50 pm
User Image
Mei yawned and stretched as she awoke from a lovely nap. She had been sunbathing and feel into a very nice sleep. She shook awake as she finished her ‘cat stretch’, shaking off the sleepers in her eyes as she rubbed up against a tree, dealing with an itch on her side. She then raised her head, looking about. How long had she been out? Thirty minutes? And hour? She wasn’t sure. But she didn’t think it was too long. The sun seemed to be similarly placed, so it couldn’t have been that long she figured.

She stopped…she heard a sound. She perked her ears up, peering around to see who was there. She didn’t thinks he was close to any prides this time, so she should be fine right? No fights or anything? She didn’t like being chased off or attacked for striding too close to the wrong pride. She was just lucky she was a fast runner, so she managed to get out of the way. She walked towards the sound she heard, seeing a lioness in the distance with a white coat. She wondered if she should go and introduce herself…but part of her wondered if this lioness was dangerous or not…hmm…

Reverie Rose

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:11 pm
Kalenda was humming to herself as she padded along, looking up at the sky. She didn't really mind taking her time going back home, even if she had been resolved to find her way back. She knew what she needed to do, but there was no reason she had to hurry and do it. So she walked leisurely, knowing her home was days off yet.

If she was even traveling in the right direction.

She was pretty sure it was this way.

Looking down at the grasses before her, she noticed a lioness in the distance. Tilting her head, always one for company, the lioness made her way over with her head high. When she was within detail sight, she offered the lioness a smile, just in case that nervous look on the other's face was meant for her.

"Hello, there!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:32 pm
Humming...seemed familiar...oh right! That male, Kova, she met the other day was doing that! Could she be from that music pride to? Interesting. If she was, then she should be friendly right? Kova said his pride was full of friendly lions after all so she must be to if she's a part of the pride right? Wait, humming doesn't mean anything, just because she hums like him doesn't means he knows him now does it? After all, this is fairly far from that pride. Why would one of them be out here? No, it was probably just a coincidence that she was humming. Nothing more. Either way, she was curious about this female, she wanted to know a bit more.

She suddenly heard the female call out to her, ears folded back. She hadn't meant to stand out...but...of course her coat was hard to hide...she had no real camouflage abilities after all. She figured it would be rude to run, so she might as well answer back.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" she called back tot he other female. Well she seemed nice enough. She was probably friendly and safe. Might as well give her a try and see how she is. Get to know her, and such.

Reverie Rose

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:30 pm
The future queen tilted her head as the lioness called out to her. At least she seemed to be friendly. Or maybe she was just startled and reacting on impulse. Either way, the conversation was started now.

No escape!

"How goes it?" she asked easily, padding up to her. She tilted her head in the other direction as before when she saw the other's pelt. Kalenda knew her own wasn't the most common, but this one was really distinct. She didn't recognize the markings, of course, but she had to wonder what kind of genes made fur look like that.

Did it run in the family? Maybe when she was more familiar with the new lioness she'd be able to ask. It might come out as weird if she came out with a random question from the get go.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:36 pm
Mei tried to be friendly with others whenever she could. After all, she liked to avoid fighting and being friendly was a good way to avoid fights. At least she felt so. Some lions were so convinced they had to fight that there really was nothing you could do to change it. But this female didn't seem like that. She seemed friendly enough at least.

When she responded back with 'how goes it' Mei smiled and responded. "As well as it could I suppose. How about yourself?" she asked her, slowly inching closer, hoping not to scare her while making sure she really was friendly at the same time. "My name is Mei. Might I ask what yours might be? she asked her as she cocked her head to the side curiously.

Mei didn't remember her family too well, so where her markings came from she wasn't quite sure. She thinks it was a grandmother, but it was so long ago it was hard to remember quite right.

Reverie Rose

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 pm
"I'm doing fine, I think. Heading back home. Probably."

She tilted her head.

"Mei? That's a pretty name. I'm Kalenda," she said, nodding her head in a bit of a bow, as was customary in her former pride. She was happy to meet another lioness, though she wasn't sure what her social status might translate to back home. Middle class, maybe, since her pelt lacked purple.

Ah, whatever. Bowing was polite, anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:33 pm
"That's good to hear!" said Mei when she said she was doing fine. Heading home? It must be nice to have a home to go back to. "I see. I am sure your family misses you." she said with a smile at the other female.

"Kalenda, Kalenda, Kalenda, okay! Got it memorized." said Mei, a slight wag of her tail as she grinned. "That's a pretty name yourself. What does it mean?" she asked, wondering if there was a special meaning behind her name.

Reverie Rose

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:38 pm
Family? Kalenda wrinkled her nose.

"I don't have any family, I'm afraid, but I'm sure they'd love to see me if they were around. I am pretty easy to miss when I'm away," she tilted her head, snorting. She didn't indicate that she was kidding beyond that, watching the other lioness with a smirk in her eyes.

"I doesn't mean anything, I don't think," she replied in answer to the other's question. She shrugged her lean shoulders, "and if there was my parents never told me what it was. We'll pretend it means something wonderful, though."

She flicked her tail, smiling pleasantly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:51 pm
"Oh you don't? I am sorry. That must be sad." said Mei. Yes, of course there were others without a family. She wasn't the only one after all. Though this lioness didn't seem upset or anything. Maybe she just accepted it like Mei had? Though Mei found her thoughts moving towards the family she didn't know.

"Ah I see. Well its nice to know if your name means something. But it doesn't matter too much." said Mei with a grin. "Pretending is nice! That way it can be whatever you want it to be!" said Mei as she threw her head back for a chuckle before turning her attention back to Kalenda.

"So what do you do in your spare time? Just wander?" aske dMei, hoping she wasn't prying too much into this lioness' personal life.

Reverie Rose

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:00 pm
Kalenda smiled, liking this female. She shook her head at the question, though, looking ruffled. She was regal, held herself up, but sometimes she got flashes of behavior from the lower classes. Like the way she was wrinkling her nose constantly: she had once seen a groundling do it when she was back in the pride, and had picked it up.

Though, she would say she had always done it, if anyone asked her.

"I'm looking for a no good waste of a lion so I can drag him back to our pride," she revealed, shaking her head in irritation, "or just kick his butt and leave him out here. But I think I'm done looking for him anyway. I'm just going to go home."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:20 pm
"Oh? Is he a relative who ran off?" she asked, wondering if this female was from a pride that didn't allow their members to leave or something of the sort. She had heard of those, once you were in you couldn't get out. It sounded pretty bad, knowing that you are trapped there forever.

"What pride are you from?" asked Mei, hoping she didn't ask that question already and simply forget. She could be so forgetful, it was possible she asked it already....hmm....

Reverie Rose

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:30 pm
Kalenda chuckled, shaking her head. If only it were as simple as that. Though, were relatives any easier to deal with than mates? She didn't know, since hers were all dead and gone. She shook her head, smiling despite herself.

"No, my mate," she sighed, not wanting to admit it out loud. She wasn't sure if he felt the same way, but it had been pretty clear to her that they were going to be together. She loved him, and he loved her. But he had gone off before they could talk about it, or make things clear.

And he was a male who did not get the subtle messages she had been sending him, through her constant teasing and berating and the daily fights they got into. Idiot.

"I'm from the Suka'fumo," she said, "if you've ever heard of it."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:44 am
"Oh I see." said Mei in response. "Ooh how lovely that must be to have a mate! I cannot wait until the day I have a mte of my own. And little cubs to look after." said Mei, smiling at hte thought of mothering her own litter of cubs.

"Suka'fumo? No I cannot say I have. Of course, I tend to try and avoid strange prides. You never know which are friendly, and which are not." said Mei as she stood up and looked at the sky. She then turned back to kalenda and smiled. "It has been very lovely meeting you. But I should get going before it gets too late. I hope we can meet again sometime though. It really has been a pleasure talking to you." said Mei, smiling to the other female. But..how would she find her again if they were to meet again in the future?

Reverie Rose

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:13 pm
Kalenda laughed. Lovely wasn't the word she would use for it at the moment, but she imagined it wasn't far from the mark.

With normal couples, anyway.

"Well, if you're ever in the area of my pride, you can count that it will be a friendly reception if you feel the need to visit," she smiled, nodding as Mei said she needed to go. "I should be heading off too, anyway."

Sighing, she got her paws walking again, wanting find him more than ever now. Where ever that useless lion had gotten to, she would track him down. She just hoped it wouldn't take too long.

"Good bye, Mei," she said pleasantly, purring softly as she padded off.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff