Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Cosplays You Wish You Saw More Of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugar Pucks

Indulgent Demigod

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:02 pm
I want to see more UC Gundam cosplay.

'Nuff Said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:41 am
I'd really like to see more of Armstrong from FMA. I know he's difficult to cosplay as you need to be a muscly man, but that just increases the awesomeness when it's done well. Also more Higurashi would be very welcome.  

aquatius

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:07 pm
Whenever I search "Ciel Phantomhive Cosplay" , it's always him in a dress. I'd like to see a cosplay where they aren't Ciel in a dress.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:30 pm
I'm just ebing totally ridiculous here, but I'd like to see an epic cosplay of Ragnarok |soul eater|, vageta |dragon ball|, & maybe a bit of Ouran High School HC Guys. I have never seen a perfectly or great job of anyone doing it. :/
...sadly, I've seen someone try to be Excalibur from Souleater though lmao. Pretty cool actually...  

Rushed xx

Distinct Partygoer

michziggy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:28 pm
I've never seen someone do a really good Alucard, I've seen people do it, just no one that really pulled it off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:26 am

I would to totally like to see some great old school stuff.. Like even cosplay groups from Dragon ball, Sailor Moon (Yes there is always like one or two cosplays but it's such a great series..), Ranma½, Rurouni Kenshin, Maison Ikkoku, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Digimons...

0sako

Shapeshifter

Hikage CaLima-Ahzei

Elfin Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:46 pm
How about Nurse Nanako????

Or characters from Negima!?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:39 pm
I want to see more Midori Days cosplayers.  

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

MyLifeNew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:15 pm
English Vocaloids/Engloids~ They aren't as popular as their Japanese counter parts but they have good designs floating around. And all of them but Sonika and Big-Al don't have official looks but don't let that hinder you. Creating your own design can be fun :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:38 am
CityLights-SparkleEyes
I'm just ebing totally ridiculous here, but I'd like to see an epic cosplay of Ragnarok |soul eater|, vageta |dragon ball|, & maybe a bit of Ouran High School HC Guys. I have never seen a perfectly or great job of anyone doing it. :/
...sadly, I've seen someone try to be Excalibur from Souleater though lmao. Pretty cool actually...

I second the Ragnarok.
And the Excalibur at Sakura-con was pretty awesome :]  

XDZenLeeDX

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:37 pm
Sadistic Rainbows
Whenever I search "Ciel Phantomhive Cosplay" , it's always him in a dress. I'd like to see a cosplay where they aren't Ciel in a dress.
Omg I saw like five of them at the con I just went to...sadly there was like ten of him in the dress  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:45 pm
Lady Cecilie
Sadistic Rainbows
Omg I saw like five of them at the con I just went to...sadly there was like ten of him in the dress

I feel like I'm the only one who's NOT going to cosplay him in a dress. scream Gosh.  

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:45 pm
7dancer10
i don't know why, but I REALLY want to see like an army of storm troopers complete with Darth Vader in the lead...not anime, but I think that it would be AWESOME...other than that, I really want to see a really well done Magical Girl Cosplay.(Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Tokyo Mew Mew, Full Moon, mermaid melody....you get the idea..) but not a sailor moon, you could go to a Halloween party in the middle of NOWHERE and still find at least one Sailormoon
*GASPS* but what would be SUPER cool is if there was a MASSIVE group of Alice in Wonderland Cosplayers with all of the main characters.....but the red queen sould have her army of cards...hmmm that would take like what...over 50 cosplayers? *sigh* but it would be so intense! crying ...wow I talk a lot....
I did Tokyo mew mew and I have like four Kamikaze Kaitou jeanne cosplays in preperation right now  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:46 pm
Ennichi_Jimetsu
Cosplays from Murder Princess biggrin Its such a short, fairly cheesy series but it really needs some cosplay-love.
I am working on preparing a cosplay or two here soon  

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:43 pm
Sadistic Rainbows
Lady Cecilie
Sadistic Rainbows

I feel like I'm the only one who's NOT going to cosplay him in a dress. scream Gosh.
I was going to do him in the dress but I was going to shorten it and do a modern lolita verion of it and then the next day I was going to do the normal him  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff