Welcome to Gaia! ::

FANGSTER

Back to Guilds

Regardless of what you are , as long as you have Fangs !! Join us now !! 

Tags: Fangs, Vampire, Demon, Werewolf, Enterainment 

Reply Fangster Main Forum
FANGS.DISCO ( RolePlay ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Succubus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:16 am
User Image

Disco pub for dancers with fangs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:20 pm
Maeve dances and sings around the pub as she looks around and sees it's still a little bit to early for any of the other night time creatures to come out and play.  

Princess_Nocturnal-chan61
Crew

Sparkly Bloodsucker

3,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Izzie Biz

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:37 pm
Rhoswen steps into the pub after the nice gentleman outside opened the door for her. She glances around looking for the most interesting people by facade. Her lips twist to one side as she contemplates. "Hmmm...I'll just go dance then...," she whispers to herself. With a few quick, graceful strides she steps onto the dance floor with a swirl, her tail tight around her waist as a belt. Her hair whips around her in deep red waves, hiding her smaller horns fairly well. She sways to the music appropriately, giving herself away to the music.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:33 pm
Maeve sits down at the bar feeling alittle bit bored and wondered where was the men tonight she then spots the lovely woman on the dance floor as she looks around at the pretty much still quiet pub  

Crew

Sparkly Bloodsucker

3,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Izzie Biz

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:19 pm
After a good little while of dancing Rose pirouetted elegantly off the dance floor and proceeded to take a seat at the bar. She leaned forward onto the counter-top, elbows right next to one another, her hands cupped her chin. A sigh escaped her lips as her eyes trailed off of everything behind the bar. Where were the raunchy dance partners when you needed them. "All I need is a good laugh.." She mumbled to herself. "And I can't even find that here.. No cuties, no stud-muffins... no guys worth my attention." She puckered her lips. "And absolutely no one to lead into temptation." she scoffed quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:36 pm
Sitting there at the bar, wondering what to do, while swallowing her drink without enjoying it; after seventeen shots of rum, amazing - she didn't get drunk off it. Maybe she need twenty more to be drunk off her butt, watching these crazy creatures dancing about like dancing lunatic, she never will understand them; their life is so very simple and boring, but why should she care - she was so damn drunk to care now. "Hi, forty more rounds, buddy old pal....." She mutter, before knocking some the shot-glasses onto ground.  

Little Insanity

Black Succubus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:47 am
Black Succubus slowly walked in and ring the shiny old bell at the bar...
"All is from the house.. Drink all you can as tonight you can party all night for free.."

Giving the howling dancers on the floor and bow, the host walked brisky to the darkest corner of the pub... Slowly enjoying her freshly bleeded rare O+...

"What a pleasure night to be enjoying the sound and blood... Let my guests enjoy to their fullest.. and get drunk in the finest blood and wine in town..." she thought to herself...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:56 pm
Hekate walked into the pub and looked around. She had just heard of this place the other day, and quietly crept over to a very dark corner to wait and see just what would come of this shadowy little place.  

Hekate_Hatake
Crew

5,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Crew

Sparkly Bloodsucker

3,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:17 pm
Maeve looked around as she sipped her wine glass full of the finest a+ bloodwine intown she then thought she to get up and get on the dance floor and dance with the other creatures of the night and have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:08 pm
Hekate sauntered over to the bar as quietly as she could and tried multiple times to get the bartenders attention. He finally noticed her and approched.
"What'll it be sweetie?"
"Russian white on the rocks, hold the vodka."
"But that's no fun, girly? You sure? Tell ya what, I'll give it to ya on the house if.."
"Just give me the damn drink I ordered, scum." Hekate growled at the bartender as feircely as she could. Since she was a ferai, it was easy to frighten the tender into doing what he was paid to do, but honestly, she was a pitiful ferai. Once she downed the milk with ice, she went back to her corner and huddled up quietly, waiting for someone who was friendly enough to possibly think of speaking to her.  

Hekate_Hatake
Crew

5,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Crew

Sparkly Bloodsucker

3,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm
Maeve saw the poor girl and went over to her table to talk to her " she said would you like to dance my name is Maeve "she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 pm
Hekate looked up at the smiling woman before her.
"uh... sure, but just to let you know I'm a terrible dancer." Hekate rose and followed her newfound companion to the dance floor.  

Hekate_Hatake
Crew

5,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Izzie Biz

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:11 pm
After hearing the almost startling growl towards the tender behind the bar, she made sure to keep a close eye on the Ferai girl. Her lips curled into a sly smile before she stood to push herself from the bar onto the dance floor. With a soft hiss under her breath she strained her head back, dancing while this happened, letting her smaller horns grow out to their normal size, more than half a foot long and forming into curls. Her eyes closed as she swayed with the music, as if nothing had just happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:09 am
she smiled as she said ' it's ok if your not a good dancer i'm not really a good dancer my self but its fun."  

Crew

Sparkly Bloodsucker

3,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

FairwellxScarlet
Crew

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 am
Sitting there at the far back of the pub, it wasn't she didn't wanted to be noticed or she didn't wanted to be bother, she was a busy person that was having problem try to think of the lastest fashion for her fashion show. Vayne had went through twenty-eight pape, trying to draw out, and forty-nine blood-wine, trying to think of something; after while getting annoyed by her artist's block, she throw her note-book to the ground in anger, before asking a waitress for another round of blood-wine. "Ma', can I have another blood-wine. Wait! No, just bring me the bottle." Vayne asked. Just before leaning her face into her hand, before removing her smoking pipe out her mouth, to release the smoke from her mouth, just before taking another drag out of it. While muttering to herself in a very ancient language, known as angelic.  
Fangster Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff