Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[BP] I could just eat you up (Lucas x Effie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 pm
-Lucas awoke with a start, jerking out of bed, as he sputtered for air, feeling his stomach roll as the metallic taste of blood rolled around his mouth. Jerking in repulsion, he leaned (as if he could away from his own mouth) falling out of the bed, spitting spots of red onto his floor, his heart racing faster than semiautomatic gunfire.

God was it Effie's blood!?! He tore at the sheets of his bed ravoneous, throwing the fabric behind him in a crazy frenzy as he looked for her.. for some sign of blood. His chest was jerked with convulsed breaths when he finally reached the mattress.. spotless.. except for the pink driplets he was now exhaling. She wasn't here. She WASN'T here. His mind finally starting to try and piece together the puzzle, moving towards the mirror to find upon inspection that he'd bit his own tongue.. Presumably in his sleep.

Sleep... it'd been a dream.

Lucas had made his way through the hallway, up the flight of stairs like a predator, his mind on one person and one person only. He pushed his way into her room as soon as she opened the door, wrapped her in his arms with a growl. He was sooo hungry. His lust so strong and undeniable.

He'd laid her against the bed.. pressed his lips against that perfect carmael skin. But it was then that he'd realized how wrong he'd been about his particular lust.

He didn't want to be inside her. He wanted her to be inside him. Every last ounce of delicious flesh. His teeth marred her beautiful skin, flooding the crisp white sheets with her blood...

Lucas leaned against the counter as memories of the sickening dream played back before his eyes, fighting the urge to vomit. It felt so real.. he could still taste the metal in his mouth. How could... even in his mind.. how could he do something like that to Effie?

More disgusting then that.. how in the world could he still feel hungry?

He jerked on a shirt over his blood speckled one, pulled on the first pair of jeans he could find, before bolting out the door. He shoved past someone, it didn't bother to figure out who, as he made his way to Effie's door, where he proceeded to bang like a crazy man. Had he hurt her? Had it been real!?

Lucas had been ready to attempt to bust down her door, when he smelled the subtle scent of breakfast, listening to his stomach growl and fidget. Please let her be down in the dining room.. eating breakfast and perfect fine and happy and safe.

He tore down the stairs, missing a few and crashing into the wall at one point. By the time he burst into the community dining area, eyes scanning for his girlfriend, he looked like an absolute nut job, chest heaving uncontrollably.-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 pm
And there Euphemia sat, plate of pancakes with sausages and hashbrowns in front of her, at one of the tables.

She has just gotten up not too long ago, by the looks of things. The girl was still in her pajamas - an overlarge t-shirt with flannel pants and fuzzy slippers. There was no bow in her hair, and not a dash of makeup could be seen on her face for once. All of that took time, and Euphemia had been hungry. Breakfast first, her daily routine later. A glass of apple juice sat next to her plate, which Effie carefully picked up and took a sip of. The drink was chilling and refreshing as it slid down her throat. She hadn't noticed her boyfriend yet. It was only after she set the glass down again that she saw him, and the sight before her was surprising.

Lucas looked horrified, absolutely horrified.

Euphemia didn't hesitate for a second. As soon as she had laid her eyes on her boyfriend, she was up, out of her seat and over to his side. "Lucas..." she murmured, violet eyes filled concern, "Lucas, agapi mou, what's wrong...?" The look on his face was unsettling. Never in her life had she seen her boyfriend act like this before. He was always so lively, so optimistic, but never fightened. Raising a hand up, she moved to place it gently on her boyfriend's cheek. Had he seen something? Heard something? A million different scenarios ran through her head as to what could be affecting him in this way, and none of them good. "Well, whatever it is - it's going to be okay. I'm here for you, alright? Everything is going to be okay."

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:31 pm
-It didn't matter that she wasn't all dolled up, wouldn't have mattered even if she'd had mascara smeared across her face like an enemy comando. Lucas was relieved and elated to see the familar figure alive and eating... as opposed to well.. being the main course.

It took him a while to catch his breath, letting her make her way over to him, as he eyes inspected her rapidly, looking for bite marks, for cuts. He didn't find any, and when she was close enough, he grabbed her, pulling her into a hug that was probably tight enough to hurt, his fingers gripping the loose fabric of her pajamas. Almost silent profanities being whispered against the top of her head

When finally, he collected himself enough to speak, his voice was hoarse, exhausted, as sadly his words didn't seem any less crazy.- "I.. I didn't hurt you? Right?"

"I think I just had a horrible dream." -He was like a needy child, and he pushed his lips against her before giving her much time to answer. They probably still tasted of blood.-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm
"I'm fi--.."

Just as she was about to answer, her words were cut off when Lucas pushed his lips up against hers. Normally, Effie would have objected to an act like this as they were out in public. However, so far as she knew, they two of them were the only ones in the room, so she allowed it. This whole situation was just so odd. There was a hunger in her boyfriend's kiss, not to mention an odd taste that lingered on his lips. It was strange, foreign, and metallic.

Effie then broke the kiss by stepping back after a moment or two. "Whoa, whoa, whoa," she said, her face perplexed and worried, "slow down Luc. I'm fine. Of course, you didn't hurt me. You could never hurt me. Now...now tell me what happened." As she said this, Lucas' girlfriend carefully ushered him over to a chair. He needed to sit and calm himself down, to pause and think things over rationally. Only then could she help him get to the bottom of things.

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:38 pm
-He could see her there, could hear her, and smell and taste and feel her even. All five sense assured him that she was here and fine but a worry lingered nonetheless, the usually cocky boy shaken quite badly. He allowed himself to be ushered, settling into a chair, even as a hand grasped at her sleeve silently begging her not to leave.

His stomach was growling in hunger, and churning at the thoughts in his head.

He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, fingers unwilling to let go of the bit of fabric, as he spoke.- "I think.. I had a dream?"

"I don't know.. but it was terrible. I did terrible things to you."

"And then when I woke up.."

-He trailed as his eyes opened again, lingering on her cheek one more time in reassurance to himself.-

"There was just so much blood when I woke up. I didn't know... " -Okay it really wasn't THAT much blood, later he would see that. But when it was filling your mouth in a situation like that. It was certainly offputting.-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:46 pm
Blood? Terrible things?

What Lucas described didn't sound like a dream. It sounded like a nightmare.

"Shh..." she shushed, standing in order to raise her arms up and wrap them around Lucas in a warm, protective embrace. "It's okay, Lucas," she whispered gently, allowing herself to rest her head upon his shoulder. "What happened - it was just a nightmare. It wasn't real. Nothing is going to happen to you or to me. We're perfectly fine." Reassuring though her words were, Effie wasn't quite sure they would do the trick.

If his dream was as realistic as it sounded, the poor boy probably wouldn't be convinced at all. But hey - at least she was trying; at this point, it was all she could do.

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:55 pm
-He lifted his over shirt softly, showing the dark red speckled shirt as if maybe it'd excuse his sudden... wussiness... and general break down. But in the end it didn't matter, his hands came to rest on the arms she'd wrapped around him.

She was trying so hard... and though the uneasiness wouldn't leave.. atleast he could try too.

He sighed, before forcing a half smile to his lips, musing softly.- "I never thought I'd say this.. but maybe I've played just a bit too much Left for Dead and Resident Evil for my own good."

-If she recalled the titles.. she'd certainly had a hint a the sort of area his dream fell into.-

"You slept well though?" -His cheek brushed briefly against hers.-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:04 pm
She nodded and pressed her lips up against his cheek to give him a soft kiss.

"I slept fine."

Resident Evil. She knew the title of that game. That was the one where the world had been infested with zombies, wasn't it? Effie tried to recall that name in the back of her mind. She knew she had heard it before. Yes! She was sure she had. On one of the visits to Lucas' room the previous year, she had remembered him playing that game. Surival horror video games - they were never her thing. As she thought of Resident Even, Euphemia recalled a particular memory where she had tried to play that particular game. It hadn't ended well. Even though Lucas had explained to her all of the proper ways to move, she had forgotten how to equip her gun. That was all it took before she opened the door and ended up being mauled by the undead.

Instinctively, she shuddered at the thought. If his dream was anything like that, she could understand her boyfriend's fright.

Anyone in their right might would be afraid of something like that

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:11 pm
-He was happy for the affection and comfort. He was eating it up and letting it wash over him, sighing once again when she kissed his cheek.

But now that he was starting to simmer a bit, and his heart rate was low enough that he probably wouldn't have a heart attack, he realize where he was, and what she'd been doing.-

"I interupted your breakfast... Do you have class soon?"

He reached to pull a chair next to his. A silent offering that she could and should sit down.-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:25 pm
"I interrupted your breakfast...Do you have class soon?

At this, Effie waved a hand at him. It didn't bother her that her breakfast was interrupted; after all, this was Lucas we were talking about here. Anything with him always came first, even over her stupid little meal. Food could always wait, but Lucas couldn't.

Euphemia sunk into the chair after he pulled it next to his and sighed. "Nope," she said, "I don't. And you didn't interrupt anything, Lucas. It was just breakfast. What do you think is more important to me: food or my boyfriend?" She then paused, giving him a moment or two in order before responding before he could. "That's right. My boyfriend is more important."

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 pm
-He smiled, weakly, but it was geniune this time. Settling more comfortably in the chair, he let a hand rest right above her knee, glancing down at her plate. Pancakes looked good... subtle sweetness.. and the hash browns too. But he stopped at the sausages, feeling his tongue press against the top of his tongue. No meat for him, not until later atleast.-

"That's nice to know." -He stated in a tone that was about as happy as he could be right now, but his free hand dug for the fork, slicing forth a bit of pancake, before hoisting it up in her direction.- "Open up. Before I drip syrup all over those cute pajamas." -And have to take them off. That's what he would have said.. were he feeling himself.

As long as she opened, she wouldn't have to worry. If nothing else, Lucas had impecible hand eye cordination.-

Past Events Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games