Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend of Zelda Hangout ~ TLoZH

Back to Guilds

Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply ..::The Hangout::..
We know we've been playing too much Zelda... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeshifter Shroomy

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:54 pm
When you hear a deep-voiced man's laughter and instantly picture Ganondorf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 pm
When you're asked to write a creation myth for a class project, so you make up a story featuring the Hero of Space, Knil (along with his sidekick, the annoying fairy Ivan) and the the Evil Lord, Frodnonag. sweatdrop

Actually, I was originally going to make the myth about the three goddesses who descended from the heavens and made Hyrule and then left behind the Triforce, but my teacher said that if I wrote anything along those lines, she'd fail me. crying She said I needed to make up my own.  

NosferatuGirl

14,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:42 am
NosferatuGirl
When you're asked to write a creation myth for a class project, so you make up a story featuring the Hero of Space, Knil (along with his sidekick, the annoying fairy Ivan) and the the Evil Lord, Frodnonag. sweatdrop

Actually, I was originally going to make the myth about the three goddesses who descended from the heavens and made Hyrule and then left behind the Triforce, but my teacher said that if I wrote anything along those lines, she'd fail me. crying She said I needed to make up my own.

LOL nice (and I see what you did there ;D). I did something similar in a writing class back in high school; the assignment was to compile a writing portfolio of whatever kind of writing we liked, so I wrote parts of a LoZ fanfic I'd been formulating. It was fun but it didn't really turn out all that great or anything. xD

And yeah, not to be harsh or whatever but that'd pretty much be plagiarism. I'd've be surprised if no one else in your class would've recognized that story anyway lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:22 am
I know I've been playing too much Zelda when I start having dreams in which I am either Link or am travelling and fighting side-by-side with him.  

Shapeshifter Shroomy

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500

Blood Of a Demonic Angel

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:29 pm
I haven't played Zelda a lot because my game was stolen and I'm broke, but I've watched to many walkthroughs because I saw this think where it said "Dekalb New" and I thought it said Deku-baba news.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm
Blood Of a Demonic Angel
I haven't played Zelda a lot because my game was stolen and I'm broke, but I've watched to many walkthroughs because I saw this think where it said "Dekalb New" and I thought it said Deku-baba news.

That....is awesome....  

Shapeshifter Shroomy

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:35 am
I saw Kiwis on Tumblr, went to show my boyfriend and I called them Kikwis. emotion_8c
I was all "omg Chris look at the Kikwis!" and he was all "that's.. what?"
GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH UHHHNNNNN.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:40 pm
When I was reading it and saw the "deep mans laughter" part I already was imagining Ganandorf! Lol(:  

The Cool Story Bro Girl

nymph baby

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:12 am
I know I play too much Zelda because everything I say or do involves it somehow...
there's at least one Triforce on everything I own hehehehe cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:09 am
when the world was going to end (which was so true biggrin ) you posted the "Dawn of the Final Day 24 hours remain" on your facebook  

exgalloper

emu_kimu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:17 pm
I know I"ve played too much Zelda when my friends and I think of our favorite colors (red, green, blue) and automatically relate it to the triforce and goddesses. Then we start looking for that color combination in real life and realize that these colors are literally EVERYWHERE and that they follow us.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 am
Yokies
I saw Kiwis on Tumblr, went to show my boyfriend and I called them Kikwis. emotion_8c
I was all "omg Chris look at the Kikwis!" and he was all "that's.. what?"
GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH UHHHNNNNN.
User Image

Really? lol I read Kiwis and thought it said Kikwis... I was like "Oh my gosh!" until i realized that it said Kiwis, NOT Kikwis... I also saw a Kiwi off in the distance and thought it was a Kikwi... sweatdrop So...yeah... I think I've been playing too much Zelda... sweatdrop

Seriously though, you just made my day! I read this post and was like rofl !!!  

Zora the fox

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:33 am
Zora the fox

I think the worst part of it is when they roll up, they kind of DO look like kiwis, all brown and furry. XD

I'm glad I made your day! emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:14 pm
Yokies
Zora the fox

I think the worst part of it is when they roll up, they kind of DO look like kiwis, all brown and furry. XD

I'm glad I made your day! emotion_kirakira

I know right! xd  

Zora the fox

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:27 pm
Zora the fox

I swear that has to be what they were going for haha.
There is just no way they didn't want people to think of Kiwis when looking at them lol.

..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff