Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[BP] Janice: Prince of Love [Janice x Andeon x Ursula]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orestae

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:38 pm
Ah, the theatre. The warm glow of the limelight. The cheer of the crowd. The heady rush of adrenaline. Andeon had awoken without checking the cast list; really, what was the point? That role was as good as his. He saw it in Miss johnson's eyes when he'd finished his performance. Well.. he saw it in the way she breathed slightly faster, considering his eyes had been fixated mostly on her slowly rising and falling chest. Still, he had strolled into the auditorium that morning practically radiating with confidence. He was ready to embrace life as Sir Igneous Blackglass, eager to meet the lovely lady who had been lucky enough to land the role of the gorgeous Princess Nia.

His love.

His life!

Light, camera, erection!

Or not.

Andeon stared blankly across the stage at the... person with whom he shared the spotlight. He was supposed to be saying something... something about love? Something about need? “I lo-” he began, but the words caught in his throat. He cleared it with a loud cough, forcing himself to stare at the floor and not at that.. that thing.

“I l-l-looooo-” Again, he could not do it. Frustrated and annoyed, Andeon threw the script to the stage. (It wasn't actually a script, but instead a loosely bound sheaf of papers with drawings of boobs he's done during math class, which he carried around so that he could appear to be studying his lines at all times. He turned to the mostly empty auditorium, eyes focused on the vision of beauty sitting in the first row.

“I can't do it, Miss Johnson. Don't get me wrong. I love you, I do. I would do anything to make you smile. I swear. I would tame the moon and what have you. Catch stars. Bring you chicken. Whatever. But I can not – I can not - say 'I Love You' to a guy. It's too gay.”

Says the boy with rose-colored glasses.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:13 pm
Janice, had, admittedly been surprised when she saw her name at the top of the casting list, having been assigned the role of the servant girl and heroine, Nia. She was sure that she would at least be assigned a role on stage somewhere-- otherwise, she wouldn't even had bothered trying-- but the leading role, of all the parts available? She'd been sure that would have gone to someone who had more acting experience than she did. So, she was surprised.

Surprised, and pleased. This was just more evidence she could accomplish anything she set her mind to.

Unfortunately, the ego boost was deflated all-too-quickly, replaced with a balloon full of irritation bobbing around her head after about twenty seconds of watching Andeon struggle around the role of Sir Igneous Blackglass. She wasn't doing much to hide it, either: her demeanor as the pure and righteous Nia had dissolved as quickly as the other's demeanor as Blackglass had, and now she was in the classic stance of impatience, arm crossed and foot tapping.

And then she sighed, pointedly. God, not that mistake again. She could tolerate it anywhere else, but when it got in the way of a successful stage production, there was room to be annoyed.

So, her posture changed once again, into the delicate-yet-strong and downtrodden-yet-righteous demeanor of her character. Then she chuckled mirthfully, and flipped a hand through her hair.

"Oh, Sir Igneous, you delight me so with your tales of heroism and chivalry! Please, tell me more about your close encounters with Sir Kaygelly, I am rapt with attention."  

cibarium

Noob

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:41 pm
"Andeon, come on now, be nice," the older woman called from the front row, her legs uncrossing themselves so she could rise. One dainty finger pushed her faux glasses down her nose so that she could get a better view of the terribly handsome yet terribly uncooperative teenager. "You know Miss Fitzpatrick is a she, so saying that sort of thing will not be tolerated. I can't believe such a horrible thing could come from such a sweet voice!"

In truth, Ursula herself had mistaken Janice's gender at first glance during the audition, but that was a secret that would forever remain unspoken, at least, where students were concerned. But the child could act marvelously and seemed to grate on both Khaldun's and Audrey's nerves, so she was a double bonus and an immediate choice for the theater teacher.

Sighing, she placed one hand on her hip and tilted slightly, continuing to stare at the redhead. While he was a perfect match for Obsidian's rare suaveness (oh how she adored the compliments!), he was holding up the show.

"We don't have the time to wait for the costumes to be finished so you can visualize your Princess better, so just... just try to picture her as someone else? I would certainly hate to have to hand the part to your understudy, darling, but if you cannot work with your fellow cast members, I don't know what else I can do."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:56 pm
Miss?

She?!

Andeon stared between the two women with an expression of genuine surprise, unsure of whether or not the beautiful Miss Hohnson was just ******** with him (oh, how he wished she would) or if she was telling the truth. He took a step towards Janice, squinting his eyes while watching her. If he blurred his vision enough, he could just barely imagine the blob of indistinct color to be a female form.

“Huh,” he murmured, glancing up at the rafters, “So you do have a sense of humor.” Andeon did not have to force the laughter the echoed through the empty auditorium as he gave the ceiling a wink, “Clever, clever god. Always playing little jokes.”

With another small chuckle, Andeon returned his attention to Miss Johnson, giving an overly dramatic bow, “Anything for you, my Nonfictional Nia. I will just have to use my magnificent imagination.” And with that, he turned a sneer on Janice.

“I love you, Nia. I love you more than you loved that goat last night. More than I loved your mother the night previously!” He took a step towards Janice, forcing himself to act seriously for one brief moment. Her forced his gaze to meet with hers and, after bringing up a strong mental image of a naked Miss Johnson, poured out his heart.

“Before you, Nia, my life was like a moonless night.”

Did he just quote Twilight? You bet he did.  

Orestae

cibarium

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:20 pm
Janice had to put up with this sort of thing quite a lot, and she had stopped being bothered by it years ago for the sake of her own peace of mind. She didn't even seem offended when Miss Johnson suggested Andeon impose the image of someone else in her place. Anything to get this show going and keep it on the road, as far as she was concerned.

Not even the boy's added commentary and behavior phased her. This was in part due to how she had already decided that Andeon was, in fact, an idiot, and the opinions of idiots meant less to her than the motes of dust floating around in the spotlight.

She took a deep, cleansing breath she masked as a torn sigh from Nia, and continued:

"My dashing, shining knight... your words mean the hills and the skies to me, they really do, but alas..."

And it was her turn to take a step forward this time, directly into the column of light on center stage. A small part of her hoped suddenly being illuminated so strongly would break the image of whatever raunchy pinup Andeon had conjured in his brain in order to stay in character.

"There is another in my life who is the whole world itself, and the stars and distant skies beyond! While it wounds my heart to break yours, Sir Igneous Blackglass, it will be best for us both if I stay true to mine..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:31 pm
"Andeeeeeon."

The name came out more as a whine than anything else, the teacher moving to rest her elbows (and inadvertently, her chest) on top of the stage as she shot him a look of pure frustration. While he was horribly refreshing with his smooth talk and flattery (oh, how she missed those Hillworth boys!), he wasn't here to flirt just as much as she wasn't there to enjoy his flirting. He was there to act, and she was there to direct (and look gorgeous doing so, of course).

Her hands moved up to run her fingers through her hair, another frustrated sigh coming out. At least Janice, sweet Janice, kept to her lines seriously, even if the dear wasn't nearly on par, appearance wise, as the woman her role was representing. Ursula would fix that, given the time, inclination, and a store full of make up.

She stilled at the mention of the Twilight quote, her head immediately turning back to ensure there was no lurking Frankie in the shadows. It would be just her luck that she'd end up with two headaches during this practice.

"Good, Janice, very nicely done," she finally praised as she turned back around, "Now if we can only get Sir Blackglass to show the same sort of respect when it comes to his lines?"

Eyes shot another look at the redhead. Was he going to cooperate this time?

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Orestae

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:05 am
But.. but.. Andeon didn't want to kiss the- OH DEAR GOD WHAT WAS THAT IN THE LIGHT? Andeon nearly jumped out of his skin as the sudden horror reminded him of that one moment in Phantom of the Opera, when the Phantom revealed his face. Good luck making that over, Miss Johnson. Unless you have a medical license and a specialty in plastic surgery, you're going to be played by a troll. Sorry, thems the breaks.

The teenager shuddered, and only at the behest of his one and only love did he finally force himself to keep a straight face. Andeon cleared his throat, kicking the unnecessary “script” off to the side.

“But Nia, can't you see?” He pleaded, stepping forward to rest his hand on it's shoulders. He forced himself to look down into her eyes, holding back the extreme temptation to puke all over her face, “I would bring you the world, and the skies beyond. Can't you see that he can't possibly love you like I do, Nia? Nobody,” he reached forward to brush a piece of hair away from Janice's face, tucking it behind and ear, “Nobody can love you like I do.”  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:45 am
It was very, very difficult for Janice to stay in character when she saw the look that crossed Andeon's features - if only Vera were here to see this, she imagined the girl would be able to appreciate this sort of thing. The shameless flirt's expression was absolutely priceless.

'Nia' looked boldly into the eyes of her Sir Igneous Blackglass, appearing romantically torn from a distance, but from the closeness Andeon created it was apparent that she wasn't blinking and it kind of broke the damsel-in-distress facade entirely. And then, in a singular, horrifying motion, she boldly fell into his trunk, forcing the simple shoulder touch to turn into a full-on embrace:

"You torture my poor heart so, Sir Blackglass! Tell me, would the world not be an easier place to live in if love were a simpler thing to bear and to give?" She gave a bitter laugh, and went on, "In moments like this, I wonder if that wicked Troll Queen is wise to shut herself away from such feelings."  

cibarium

Noob

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:16 pm
She let out a sigh of relief as the redheaded student finally buckled down and began cooperating. A second sigh was soon to follow suit, this one out of happiness, rather than frustration. Oh, how wonderful those two were, when they finally pulled themselves together and worked as a team! If Miss Johnson had any previous doubts about the casting, they were as good as gone by this point.

Moving back, she debated on saying anything (less she chance ruining the moment), but in the end let out a "Good! Very good!" in between their lines. Students were like puppies, she'd quickly learned. Puppies that lapped and loved at any and all praises thrown their way. Feed them some lines and they were as good as yours to command.

Leaning against the chair, she watched on in approval as the duo continued their parts.

God, this play was going to be fantastic!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:27 pm
“To lock yourself away from such feelings would be to deprive me – to deprive the world – of so pure a heart. It would be stealing the single ray of moonlight from this otherwise dark and dreary midnight of life, and my heart would surely fall to that same dark shadow,” Andeon forced the words out, fearing he might vomit as she collided with his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and suppressed a shudder.

He felt... unclean.

“But I love you so, my darling... I love you enough to wish for your happiness above my own. Oh torturous fate! To show me love, to show me daylight and then strike me blind!”

Que fist shaking towards the heavens.

“I bid you go, my beloved, and I will fend off the Troll Queen's foul temptress. I will give my life that you might find peace, at last. I would give my very soul so that you might know the love I shall never have.”

Andeon made a mental note to bathe in holy water that night.  

Orestae

cibarium

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:35 pm
"Oh, Igneous..."

Janice sighed dramatically, and, thankfully for Andeon, finally drew herself away to clasp her hands over her chest. "I hope you can find it in yourself to forgive me for all I have thoughtlessly done to your poor heart! Truly, the greatest wrong I have committed in my tragic life is to be unable to fulfill yours."

She spread her arms and slowly lifted them as she said her next lines, as if her character were symbolically removing a great weight from them both.

"Farewell, my shining knight. Farewell, and may the greatness of your heart light you through the darkness that awaits! And if this lovesick fool's own quest meets the happy end she desires, then I shall see to it the world never forgets the name of Sir Igneous Blackglass!"

This dialogue was so repulsive she was thinking of drinking bleach when rehearsal was over.  
Past Events Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games