Reply Suggestions / Opinions / Violent Reactions
Few Suggestions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:33 pm
Alright, I've noticed that in a few of the guilds I am in that you always want to come up with ideas that people will be interested in so that they post there or check in a lot. I also know what keeps a guild working effectively. Some that I have noticed that are really popular or that help make a guild work better are the following:

1. RP-everyone loves a good RP. As long as the RP can be organized correctly, then people will participate.

2. Guild-wide Events- Events, such as contests, and even real life like things, like organized Festivals are good. (If you are wondering about it, just PM and I'll explain in more detail.)

3. Designated Areas- In a guild that is big, even a small one considering the number of people, you need Subforums designated to a certain genre of topics. (ex. Anime Section-for any topic relating to anime. Contests- for any contest.)

4. Jobs of the Crew members- I have experience in this so I know it works. A crew member can help keep the guild members in check by going in topics and making sure peace is kept and no one is saying things they shouldn't. They also go around and delete any unnecessary topics or topics that have been inactive for a certain period of time. They delete any posts that have material most people would consider offensive or havd bad mouthing in them.

Just a few suggestions. Please contact me if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:14 pm
I was merely giving suggestions to help the guild. They don't necessarily have to go through with my ideas, so just leave me alone if you have a problem about what I posted.

I don't like arguing over such stupid things anyway. There is no point in it.  

Galiel Kaicho

Suggestions / Opinions / Violent Reactions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff