Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[BP] Welcoming the new blood (Lucas x Avalon) [fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:53 am
-A new year, a new homeroom house to dine with. When the list had been posted with names and information Lucas had taken the time to go over each name, making note of the ones he did know, and the ones he didn't. Especially girl names. It severely irritated him that two of the 'girl names' belonged to guys. But still, the girls out numbered the guys 8 to 6, so his odds were still good.

He'd arrived to the dining room early, hoping he might run into one or two of the new faces before his old flame showed up to eat. He'd already learned quite well how she took seeing him all over another girl. And 'well' wasn't the adjective that described it.

Lounging back in a chair mildly, he rest a foot against the edge of the table. Lucas was playing welcome wagon today. And his intentions were not of the most noble sort.-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 pm
Avalon skipped into the dinning hall balancing a spicy ramen bowl in one hand, a V8 in the crook of her arm, a dinner roll in the other hand, and a bag of M+Ms held firm to her chest with her forearms, a butter pat was clenched between her teeth. She seemed to be on cloud nine with the smorgasbord of food. For a petite girl, she certainly could eat. One would probably question how she kept her 100lb physique.... and why she covered it up in such oversized clothing that she wore.

Avvie paid no attention to Luc, aside from a quick glance, as she sat down at a vacant table and spread her lunch about. She did however make a mental note to give him one of her friendly markers as soon as she was done her meal. She slurped up a large bite of her spicy Cajun flavored ramen.

Sanrio-Chan

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:31 pm
-Lucas eyed the girl as she appeared, his first company in the large dining room, attempting without much luck to take her in visually. So much junk was cluttered in front of her, and when he got past that, even her clothing seemed to bag and bunch to try and hide away the secrets beneath.

It WAS definately a girl though. No guy would wear a gigantic freaking bow like that. She was young, girly, cute, and he didn't recognize her which probably made her a freshman. In his mind that meant virgin too, which was lucky lucky. How long had it been since he had an honest to goodness virgin?

Slow down champ, he reminded himself.-

"Next time you're carrying that much stuff, you should ask for help babe. Plenty of nice people around here that'd be willing." -He motioned to himself with one thumb, as if it hadn't been obvious he was talking about himself.-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:28 am
Babe, really? Avalon had truly never been called 'babe'. Her mom called her 'baby', Avvie called her cat 'baby', Avvie called her dolls 'baby', but no, never had anyone referred to her as 'babe'.

She kindly looked up, noodles dripping down her chin and gave a sheepish smile to the boy who had spoke to her. She slurped the noodles up and smacked her lips.

"I like to be independent." She returned, but then added sweetly with a c**k of her head, "But, I will remember your kind offer...."

What do you call boys when they call you babe? The thought sent Avvie's brain spinning.

"...Dude?" Oy vey...

Sanrio-Chan

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:34 am
-He smirked as she searched for a word, well amused to hear one he so often heard from his good ol smoking bud.- "Lucas Hendricks. Senior" -He offered before settling back some more.

Obviously she was interested in eating.. what other girl would eat so oh... less than gracefully in the presence of a guy? But that was fine, he could wait. It was kind of a cute anyway, in a young way.-

"Independent is nice." -He stated after a moment, running a hand through his hair.- "I've always liked a girl who can take care of herself."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:28 pm
"I am Avalon, Avalon Renee. Freshman... Definitely able to hold my own! " If it wasn't obvious, Avvie figured she might as well state it, with her signature head c**k. Also, She was bent on eating, all the while introducing herself, the girl's checks were stuffed with dinner roll and butter.

Where were her manners and grace? She was poised as a child, perfect etiquette, but that eluded her as a teenager. It was a right of passage to attend a gifted kids' school, like Barren Pines, and to room in a dorm all her own without Mother's watchful eye. So, Avvie was going to live it up, her way, the teenage way.

She popped a M+M into her mouth. Then pinged a red one at Lucas.

"Nice to meet you Lucas. M+Ms?" Avvie pinged another, this time a brown one. Then held up a fistful.

Sanrio-Chan

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:46 am
-The name rang familar, having played enough fantasy based RPGs in his life. A unique and interesting one. Gazing at her as he once againt tried to dig through the clothes and the table, he wondered if she looked like a faerie.

He was driven out of his stare by the subtle thunk of a red M&M against his chest. The next he caught, between two hands, before placing it in his mouth. At the offer of more he stood, making his way around the table before pulling out the chair next to her and plopping down. He wasn't THAT interested in the M&M's, but that didn't matter.-

"That's good to know. There are alot of upper classmen in this house, so you're going to have to be tough."

"If you have any problems with anyone though, let me know. I'm kind of well known around here." -He mused, winking.-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:39 pm
Avalon pulled a napkin from the dispenser with her free hand, and plunked the fistful of M+Ms upon it in front of Luc.

She had heard things about this boy in the halls. Or at least she thought so. But being the scatterbrain she was, the details of the comments took flight from her memory. She just smiled sweetly at him and took another slurp of noodles from her ramen bowl.

"Of course, I am tough!" She garbled through noodles, pumping her fists into tiny, tough jabs.

"But, any trouble and I will run to you." She spoke after sucking the noodles up. "Just like a damsel in distress!" Avvie giggled.

Sanrio-Chan

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:34 am
-How thoughtful. He glanced lightly at the napkin that had been placed, having expected them to be spilled out into his palm or onto the table.

The conversation was okay enough... the girl cute.. and he supposed it was 'nice' of him to play this whole 'welcome to school' jazz. But it was quickly losing his interest. Her attention wasn't on him and she wasn't some super smoking hottie that was ready to jump him, much to his dismay.

The word 'virgin' however rang in his mind again. He was even more sure of it now.

Popping the candy into his mouth one by one, he did not try to hide the fact he was staring at her, from head to toe. Pausing after a moment to state.- "You super cold or something?"

"Seems like you've got alot of clothes on. They aren't so strict with the dressing here you know?" -He made sure to tell all the new girls this. Best that they knew it was PERFECTLY okay with him if he could see a bit o' thong extending above the pant line.-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:36 pm
Avvie looked over at Lucas. Am I cold? Do I look cold? Avalon held up her sleeved arms. I am not shivering or anything am I? Was she going crazy? Avalon stood up and circled around trying to get a look at her back, her hair twirled about with her. Nope definitely not cold...

Maybe he was offended by her sweatshirt. It was certainly the sky blue one with the kitties and the print "I do not do mornings!", that her gram had given her for Christmas a few years back. It was one of Avvie's favorite sweatshirts to wear. She sighed and removed it, revealing a long sleeved waffle-knitted violet shirt. Just solid purple.

"Nope, I am not cold. Not at all. I just like layers." She smiled with a tilt of her head and tied the previously worn sweatshirt around her waist and got back into her seat and took a handful of M+Ms straight into her mouth.

Sanrio-Chan

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:49 am
-Ohhhhh... shirt coming off! He waited for something nice... maybe a fitted tank top or something.. a bra if he was super lucky, only to find another long sleeved shirt beneath. He fought the groan that tried to slip past his lips, shifting in the chair mildly.

Atleast it wasn't as bulky and baggy as the last. Weird girl though. Tolerable weird, he supposed, not like certain CRAZY weird people.. but weird nonetheless.

His fingers reached out lightly to wear she'd tied the sweatshirt, a grin crossing his face as he tried to see if he could finagle the purple shirt up at all at the edges in search of some skin. He teased in a soft croon, it was good hearted and innocent enough, not like his hands.- "How many layers you wearing today then?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:50 pm
Avalon cocked an eyebrow at Lucas and then batted his hands away. She rolled her eyes a little and stood up, removing the sweatshirt she had tied around her waist. She let it rest on the chair she had been seated at. Then grinned over at Lucas.

"If you must know..."

Avalon lifted the hem of her waffle-knit to reveal another t-shirt, it was orange. Then she lifted the orange t-shirts hem to uncover a pink ribbed tank top. Then that shirt's hem came up revealing a mint green camisole, which was tucked snug into the waistband of her jeans, held to her thin waist with a brown corduroy belt.

"Five." Avvie beamed. It was one less than her normal. She liked to wear a jacket or vest over her sweatshirt, but she did not put that on this afternoon before waltzing into the dinning area for lunch.

"So, how many shirts do you have on?"

Wasn't it normal to wear layers like this. A lot of Avvie's friends wore at least two, maybe three layers, so what if she was a little extensive.

Sanrio-Chan

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 am
-Seriously? SERIOUSLY!?

Lucas watched with something akin to horror as the girl rattled off the ridiculous amount of layers, showing the bit of color that proved what he otherwise wouldn't have believed.

Five layers? Unless you lived in like... Antarctica that was ridiculous.

He lifted his own thin tshirt, showing off a pale chest and stomach.. with just the tiniest bit of a hairline running from his bellybutton to his pantline.- "I wear one layer, like a normal person."

"Maybe three at the most, if it's like -12 outside and one of those layers is a coat."

-He was inspecting her again, frusterated that he couldn't even remotely gauge what she looked like now that he knew how much was hindering his view. If he could even make out the chest, he wouldn't be able to accurately guess a size.. Sadness..

Letting his shirt settle back down again, he leaned back in his chair, lamenting mildly.- "It's so sad when I girl doesn't showcase what god gave to her."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:41 pm
"I... I am normal." Avalon stammered, straightening her shirts out. She clutched the hems firmly and shifted them about her waist getting all the wrinkles out that had appeared when she rifled through them all.

"I really..." Avvie pursed her lips. She couldn't find the words. It wasn't her fault that she was so uncomfortable with herself. ".... I am not ...."

Avvie could not get the words out. She sighed and turned around. Leaving her back to Lucas, Avvie pulled the waffle-knit and t-shirt over her head to reveal the pink tank top; the lace from her camisole peeked out over the neck of the tank. Then turned back to look at Lucas, her vivaciousness crushed and replaced with an anxiousness.

She had revealed her tiny girly arms to Lucas. Her tiny bust, hardly even a handful. Even her miniature waist. But Avalon did not see any of that. She was not skinny. She was not pretty. Her arms were flabby and jiggled when they moved, her bust was awkward, and she had rolls. Two of them! Was this what he wanted? God's gift to her ugliness...

Avalon's body was only visible a few seconds before she hugged up the two removed shirts to her chest.

"See... I am not that pretty." Avvie frowned.

Sanrio-Chan

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:06 am
-Other's might have tried to comfort her discomfort, told her 'oh no, it's okay, keep them on'. But Lucas really just didn't understand her problem... and he wasn't the most tactful guy in the first place either. And besides, who turned down an early morning strip tease? Even if it was like... incredibly self conconcious.

As she turned, he admired the two tops, still two, but certainly more fitted and leaving less to the imagination. The lace was cute too, a bit of unintended sexy from a girl who exuded nothing but cute.-

"See... that's much better.." -He was saying, pausing as her words touched the air. He knew that some girls were self concious.. but gee. His arms crossed his chest, pierced brow rising quizically.- "You gotta be kidding me?"

"You've really got things a** backwards don't you?"

"Look at this" -His hands motioned the soft and subtle curve that her waist and hips had made, probably a little too close for comfort, even though they were now covered. Oh no, luckily for her, the image was burned in his head.-

"You have exactly the little fairy type body I'd imagined. Petite, delicate, and with the added surprise of just enough boob and hips to make it fun. Definately, MOST definately doable." -He nodded sagely. He was SUCH a gentleman.-

Past Events Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff