Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Pubies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narutorocks96

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:24 pm
Okay, so for a while now, I've been growing pubic hair and sometimes, it annoys the HELL out of me. It's really itchy and I don't like it that much. I've shaved it once, but then when it started to grow again, it hurt every time I pulled up my boxers! I'm contemplating on weather or not I should shave again or not. Help please!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:38 pm
I prefer having pubic hair because I find it painful and itchy when it's growing back in after a shave. My skin also doesn't handle shaving well and typically breaks out in a rash. I also don't like cutting myself. And it's healthier for women to have pubic hair. So I just don't think it's worth it. All risks and no real benefits if you ask me!

But even so, some people (both men and women) prefer going with less hair or no hair! Some people don't have sensitive skin, are not prone to infection, and don't itch as much. Everyone is different and has different preferences. So it's really up to you what you want to do or not do with your hair. You should be doing what you want and not worrying about what other people want! 3nodding

If you want to read more about it, I recommend this site http://www.pamf.org/teen/health/skin/pubichairremoval.html It has information on all the risks involved with shaving, but also gives tips to reduce those risks for people who do want to shave.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:43 pm
You can also trim instead of flat out shaving. 3nodding

My boyfriend has shaved a handful of times, but when it grows back in he said it causes really painful chafing. sweatdrop So he just lets it grow naturally. I'm the one who shaves. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:51 pm
you could trim thats what my boyfriend does. lol.
i shave though i shave every other night your body gets use to the bumps. and they dont come anymore

-kaileyyy heart  

KaileyKills

Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces