Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[BP] Nice to run into you (Lucas x Elke) fin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:32 am
-It was dangerous to be on the second floor. Even more so anywhere NEAR the kitchen. But Lucas' experience from a few days before had him in a mood that was a strange mix of angry and needy. He wanted someone to make him feel... even remotely NOT like he'd just had a plate smashed in his face. Some chick that was not a total prude and a half.

His mind had immediately went to Mackenzie, his neighbor to the north.

He tried to look nonchalant as he cruised by door 50, pretending to stop and read something. Cruised by it again. And again.

After a good 15 minutes had passed, he was beginning to give up. Maybe just one more pass... the tall, pale boy turned, eyes locked on her door, willing it to open.-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:42 am
Thank GOD her maths class was over. Thank god she'd passed the test with flying colors. And mostly thank god for her being able to reliably find Mr. D to get extra help! Elke was bolting down the hallway to her room, not watching where she was going as usual, when she ran straight into --

Lucas Hendricks. Lucas Hendricks, who lived downstairs! What was he doing on the second floor? What was he doing outside her room? Why -

She'd fallen down when she ran into him, the speed being such that she'd just bumped right back where she was, and it left her in an awkward position. Incredibly awkward. The sort of awkward position where your skirt was all hiked up around the top of your thighs and - Oh my god what would Avery think?! Elke hurriedly got up and straightened her skirt, then bent down to pick up her schoolbag.

"Lucas," she said, clearly unhappy with this turn of events, even more so since she was trying to think of a way this could have been good and not finding it. "Sorry for running into you." She was being unusually terse, but what kind of attached girl could forgive a guy who once felt her up? When she was a freshman, nonetheless! When she had a boyfriend! Lucas was a shameless jerk and she knew it. But that didn't mean she had to be rude. "Were you looking for someone," she asked, trying for one of her commonplace smiles, but really she just managed an embarrassed look.  

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:03 pm
-A umph of air escaped him as a sudden force careened into him, head whipping to catch the girl before she fell like she'd planted into a brick wall.

It was a shame really. Bumping into someone could be a good thing. A nice excuse for an innocent little squeeze of well placed breasts. And goodness knew he was a squeezer. Let it be known to all that Lucas was NOT going to be the one to pass on squeezing the lemons when God sent them his way. Oh no.

But she fell and clattered to the ground, and once he'd drawn in a breath to replace the one she'd stolen, he leaned down, offering a hand, spotting the precarious situation regarding her skirt.

Panties. Ohhhh panties! His other hand dug around his pocket for his cellphone, well intent on capturing this little memory. But by the time he had it out, she was already up, soothing her skirt.

Flicking the phone closed once more, she shrugged mildly, taking in the familar girl lightly. He didn't know her very well, but he certainly did know her.- "S'lright Elke. No harm done."

-His finger cocked to her neighbor's door as the question rose.- "Just seeing if Mack was around really."

"What are you doing running through the hallways? Please tell me, you were trying out a new bra to test how supportive it is." -Word vomit. It was his friend. And his eyes were no longer on her face, squarely planted on the topic of interest.-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:09 pm
Elke turned even redder once he started talking and pressed her hands against her skirt. Everyone knew Lucas wasn't a rapist, otherwise he wouldn't be here, but still, she was worried! ...Although... There was her bright side! Lucas wasn't a rapist, so she could just forget it ever happened and never ever tell Avery ever! This could just fade into the background of her mind forever.

"Did you take a picture," Elke asked, her voice rising in volume. "You better say no! You better!" God help her she might punch him in the face. Or maybe she'd just cry. But even better she'd just break his phone.

More realistically, she'd just steal it and delete the picture.

Calm again--he wasn't there just to harass her, which was good for her. Silver lining, she reminded herself, silver lining. "She's in class, I think," said Elke, trying to be helpful. It wasn't that she wanted him to go away, she told herself, it was that she wanted him to not be disappointed. Of course!

"No," she said, wrapping her arms around her chest and frowning at him. She wasn't actually wearing a bra, and it was really weird for him to be staring. "Hey, my eyes are up here!"  

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:35 pm
"Wasn't lookin at your eyes babe." -He teased, becoming highly amused with the adorable overreaction his looks seemed to drag out of her. Shifting his stance, he mused a little lightly.- "Like I know what you all say. Since I don't have a retarded 'special talent' like most of you guys, but I can guarentee I'm smart enough to find someone's eyes."

-Mack was gone, that was a bummer. But he was entertained enough not to immediately run off, lifting said phone up for inspection.- "Missed my shot. If you'd like to pose though, I'll make sure I get you in your best light."

"I know that kind of stuff is important to girls."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:05 pm
They said never hit a man with a closed fist, but Elke had about the strength of a wet noodle and about as much vicious feeling as a tiny kitten faced with a large dog. Still, she tried to hit Lucas. It probably would not hurt. It was probably more adorable than threatening or off-putting.

"I have a boyfriend," said Elke, as if that would mean something. "I am not gonna pose so you can put me on your wall, nuh-uh." At least this time he was giving her an option instead of just stealing a picture. That could be the upside to this whole deal! She actually liked thinking of it that way, and she smiled when she informed Luc, "The day I pose for you is the day the whole school blows up."  

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:36 am
-Lucas was used to being hit. To the point that he probably thought it was foreplay half the time. This... what Elke was doing was not, but he could play it off as that. Rile her up a little more. He caught her wrist as she tried to withdraw from her 'attack', musing with just the perfect tone of 'total a*****e'.- "It's alright. I won't tell him you can't keep your hands off me."

-It wasn't true actually. Lucas was more then open with who he did what with. But it didn't really matter, he was teasing. Letting her wrist go, he observed her smile lightly, giving her a playful one in return and a wink.- "Stranger things then that have happened around here.."

-He paused, trying to clear his throat. It seemed a little dry.- "But I'll make sure to keep you to that promise."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:02 pm
Elke made a very unladylike sound of frustration, and stomped one foot in case her little outburst didn't clearly indicate her feelings on this situation and Lucas Hendricks in general. "If you'd let me go I could keep my hands off you," she snapped.

When he let her go, she dropped both hands back to her side, all clenched. "You're a jerk," she told him, "and Barren Pines is not ever gonna blow up, so there." It would clearly get torn down by angry cat monsters. Duh. Though, Lucas wasn't there and if he'd heard about it - which she doubted greatly since she hadn't told anyone and Sue didn't seem like much of a talker, since he was a Jerk too - he probably didn't think much of it. Not like Elke did.

"Why aren't you in class, anyway," she sulked, looking over at Mackenzie's door.  

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:43 pm
-He merely grinned. She could read the 'you started it' off his smug face if she tried hard enough.

He shrugged mildly to her question. Perhaps he'd been spending too much time with Jonathan, but he was feeling a nice case of senioritis these days. He was the big man on campus it felt like.. he didn't really feel it necessary to go to EVERY class. Especially when he was rarely the one doing the actual homework thanks to his gamer buds.-

"I'm a rule breaker, what can I say." -He finally offered, placing his hand on her head in the way a patronizing older brother did, before he took a step past her.- "Bye bye Ellllke"

"Nice panties though. Maybe a thong for next time?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:50 pm
Ohhh what she wouldn't do to be that kid who came to Barren Pines for boxing! She'd smash that smug look right of his face, yes she would. But if she hit him, he'd probably just grab her hand again, so she settled for a not-so-fierce glare. "I don't wear thongs," she protested.

"Fine, go away," the bluenette muttered, unlocking her door at last. Thinking of something, she shouted after him, "And don't you ever tell Avery!"  

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:20 am
-She didn't need to worry really. Lucas carried very little for communication with most of the male population of the school. A few friends, a few other he liked to egg on for a game now and then, but girls were FAR more interesting.

As she dissapeared into her room, he made his way down to his. He hadn't come for what he was looking for, but his mood had risen nonetheless. So mission accomplished!-

Past Events Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games