Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Gaggle of Grandkids! (Oathkeeper & Family)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:24 am
Oathkeeper had been summoned from one of his daily wanderings by a very over excited and barely literate Maui. He was just about to have settled down in one of his favorite reflection spots when the sunset colored mare swooped down from the sky and began giving him a rampant ear full...in which he could only manage to catch the phrases: "three baskets" "hatched" and "lovely foals." That was enough to make the stallion realize that his daughter-in-law was speaking of his first group of grandchildren having emerged from their woven homes. Oathkeeper was more than thrilled, and with a nod of acknowledgement he took off galloping towards home. Maui, being a wind and able to fly, beat Oathkeeper there by a good few minutes and decided this was the best time to spruce up her new family for meeting their proud grandfather. "Now---uh, London, Scryer, you two by your father and Jaloo can stand with me. Grandpa is on his way and he wants very much to meet all of you darlings!" she ordered...though it wasn't likely to happen right away with this chaotic bunch.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:29 am
Cut_Me_Coffee
The filly wasn't really listening to her mother, oh no. Her and her dad were singing and prancing about like a real pair of weirdos. Her vibrant eyes were closed in laughter, her tail was flicking about this way and that way. Who cared what their mother was saying when she was having so much fun with papa? No, she hadn't been paying much attention, and she wondered how her father did. What with the singing and all. Maybe it was something she could learn to do! Sing and listen to others at the same time. That'd be so cool. Grinning, she moved over to her mother and nuzzled her side before mouthing at her wings. She'd been so jealous that Scryer had gotten wings and she didn't. But then she realized she was the brightest one out of all of them and didn't care. That made her so much cooler. Only rock stars got to be bright. Star snorted at his daughter's question and rolled his eyes a bit. "You have to go stand with your mom! Grandpa's coming to meet you all now that you're all big enough. Where's London?" He looked around for the black colt before spotting him and snorted. "Great. I'm already starting to worry. I'll turn gray before you know it!" He laughed and moved over to Maui, nosing her cheek gently and smiling before looking back to their foals. Such pretty babies they made. One of them with their mother's wings, but all a brilliant combination of family. He didn't quite know where Jaloo's reddish color came from, but that was alright. She was still his little girl. "SO. When grandpa gets here, stay still and let him have a look at you all." He knew that wouldn't happen with this crazy bunch.

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Scryer was preening and grooming his wings as he often tended to, just to try to get under his sisters skin. He barely paid any attention to his mother and even started to bounce around a bit as if trying to get air, though his wings werent quite hefty and strong enough yet. So busy on trying to get under Jaloo's skin he didnt even realize how close he was to the wall before crashing into it as a surprised, muffled sound came from his throat. "OW OW OW OW OW," he yelped out without even thinking. "Stupid wall!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:31 pm
London let out a practical bark of laughter upon seeing Scryer prance himself into the wall of logs near the two-legger's teepee their parents lived and resided by. "Already aromatically challenged, dear brother?" he taunted, striding forth from the shadows of the trees and towards his father, who was more than obviously looking around for him. "Now grandpa will see you with a bump on your head. Less than picture perfect...tsk tsk" he chuckled to himself. London wasn't so much mean as he was a tease. But aparently mom didn't take it that way... Maui after having lovingly acknowledged her daughter snuggling her, glanced over and down at her darkest colored son and frowned. "Play nice" she scolded, before turning back to everyon, "is everyone ready finally? I see all are present and accounted for...Grandpa Oathkeeper should be here---oh, there he is now~!" she replied, cut off as the keyblade colored stallion came galloping into the glen. "London, Jaloo, Scryer: This is your grandfather, Oathkeeper. Your dad's dad and very much a dad to me" Maui introduced. Oathkeeper came to a graceful halt and took a moment to catch his breath and take in the family. He smiled a big, happy, honest smile and winked over at his daughter-in-law. "Lovely bunch indeed, Maui! ---And Starseeker!" he interrupted, "Two boys and a girl, eh?! I remember when you were a foal. Same ordeal that I had, two sons and a daughter." He laughed a friendly laugh and shook off a couple of stray hairs from tickling his face. "It's a pleasure to meet the little ones! Tell me, do you have anything you like about the world to share with dear old papa?" Oath asked playfully, giving his full attention to the foals.  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces