Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply General Forum
General Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:33 am
If you want to talk about anything...here is the place.
If you want just to say hi...here is the place.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:58 am
So any ideas on how were gonna get the thread either here or make a new one? Just copy and paste the first post or something? And now that theres a guild I believe we should start thinking intot he idea of banners yes??  

DragonsHeart_1111

4,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:08 am
I already create a full sub-forum called the Inn of Peace where the rp is located.
As for the banner, I am open to suggestion. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:22 am
well I was thinkiing maybe taking that image you have for the inn and making a flash with that as the background. I might be able to do it. It will take me some time though cuz im busy but ill definately do it if we can come up with something we like.

Im also open to suggestions please by all means throw them out there!  

DragonsHeart_1111

4,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Ale Posselna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:31 am
Yeah, are we going to continue the adventure of the other thread? There were a lot of loose ends there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:36 am
yeah we are but im sure those loose ends will be tied up lol  

DragonsHeart_1111

4,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 am
Lol, the story because of the amount of players, the lack of frame (my fault) went in all directions. That's true.
On the other end, I like the spontaneity with which people were role playing.
So for the Role Play the Inn of Peace, I am advising people to create a character profile but I am not sure I will create boundaries to that rp, even if that means going everywhere.
I am thinking of leaving the Inn of Peace...in peace xp as a very open role play and not necessary literate..

However if someone wants to create a very structure literate role play, by all means, do (just discuss it with me first. smile ).
If no one does, I will create one myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:19 pm
I did enjoy my time therein, but I must admit that it got very confusing. Right now it seems to be fully inhabited by children having wars, which is about as far from the subject line as I can imagine...  

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:25 pm
hmmm.... I see...
Maybe I could create a literate Inn of Peace (I would probably change the name ) for those who want to have a real story line, real characters (which cannot have the name of your avi) & longer posts.
That way the Inn of Peace would keep its recreational aspect...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:37 pm
Zulma san
hmmm.... I see...
Maybe I could create a literate Inn of Peace (I would probably change the name ) for those who want to have a real story line, real characters (which cannot have the name of your avi) & longer posts.
That way the Inn of Peace would keep its recreational aspect...

Hm...I do like that, but must we choose a new name for RP purposes? Since this is a role-playing account anyhow, it'd be interesting...  

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:53 pm
Gren_Eckener
I did enjoy my time therein, but I must admit that it got very confusing. Right now it seems to be fully inhabited by children having wars, which is about as far from the subject line as I can imagine...

I must concur with this. I would read through the previous pages to try and gauge some clue on what was happening and... Wasn't the point of the Inn to find somewhere peaceful, away from war?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:00 pm
it was peaceful, but s.i.n came in with violent rp's but i enjoyed the twist off it.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:03 pm
ultimashade
it was peaceful, but s.i.n came in with violent rp's but i enjoyed the twist off it.

Earlier on, there were SIN players as well, but everyone had adhered to the theme of peace regardless.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:04 pm
Yes but do you thnk you'll get peace from a guy called jack of blades that writes in all red.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:09 pm
ultimashade
Yes but do you thnk you'll get peace from a guy called jack of blades that writes in all red.

Touché.

Yet I feel that the inn being half-destroyed was a step over the bar, if you are in understanding.  
General Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff