Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play
[RP] The Inn of Peace - IoP (Open to all) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 4252 4253 4254 4255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you looking for at the Inn of Peace?
Peace (dah)
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Love <3
11%
 11%  [ 17 ]
Friends and Friends *hugs*
25%
 25%  [ 37 ]
Chaos and destruction *evil grin*
14%
 14%  [ 22 ]
Nothing *snores*
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
Gold XD
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
I don't know yet...
34%
 34%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 147

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 am
This year we all seem to follow and forget to spend some time which each other like we did the previous years. I was trying to fight a place where to rp with others and found none...so I created it.

The Inn of Peace

User Image

If you want to fight a place away from the old war between S.I.N and B.O.O here is the place.
Everyone welcome. No fighting.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:13 am
In front of the demand and the success of Inn of Peace during the Halloween Event 2009, I decided to keep the Inn opened. I hope you all enjoy! biggrin

The War is now over but the Inn of Peace is open, welcoming any traveler who needs healing, resting, food/drink or just company.
Once again WELCOME TO THE INN OF PEACE.

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:15 am
Zulma was cleaning up the counter and the Inn. It had been so busy and crowded that she had not had the time to broom the floors. She was wearing her usual French maid apron and cleaning up around.

The war was over and yet...no one knew who got the victory. The world was waiting. A strange feeling crawling in the hearts as they all went back to their daily task, yet not knowing what the future would be made of...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:44 am
MacPere enters the complex with a shiver, closing the front door with a single, gentle push. It had been a while since he had entered the inn and seen it so peaceful... almost desolate.

"Zulma, my dear~" He coos, approaching the bar's counter and placing both elbows upon it, arms wrapping around to hold each bicep. "Quite a while and no see, how have you been~?"  

MacPere
Crew

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 am
Zulma turned as the man entered. Her face lightened up. "MacPere, come in." she put her broom against the wall and went to wash her hands. Then she put some water to boiling and soon, some hot tea was ready to be served. She poured a cup for MacPere and one for herself. "Is it that cold outside?" she asked him as she gave him his cup. "Careful it is hot." she paused. "It had been a while indeed. So much to do." she added with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:57 am
"Ah, thank you~" MacPere immediately placed his hands around the cup's circumference and sighed, warming his frigid hands. "The tempurature outside has indeed plummeted, My Lady. It is a shame that I left my coat and scarf behind."

He lifts the tea to his lips and gives the surface a quick blow before tilting the cup backward and taking a moderate sip. "So much to do for you? Well, if you require any help, do not hesitate. I couldn't forgive myself if you exerted yourself while I leisurely relax."  

MacPere
Crew

The Legendary Knightsoul

Shameless Genius

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:30 am
Knightsoul came to and went downstairs. Saying hello to his friends, he returned to the south woods to look for Zefi.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:31 am
((lol edit that post knight, I deleted mine because I had to go and couldnt wait for a response from them sorry haha))  

DragonsHeart_1111

4,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:32 am
Zulma smiled at MacPere. "Thank you dear friend, you have already help me so much before, I shall not forget." Then thinking for a second she added. "I might have a spare coat for you. I will bring it for you later when you have to go." she smiled.
She then turned to Aris, indeed they had not met before. "I am Zulma, the innkeeper. This is a pleasure to meet you."

((Lol...i guess I am too late too... next time, I recommend you don't delete your post... and if you dont get an answer just go on as if your post did not exist...that's probably the easiest biggrin mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:45 am
"A coat for me? Aw, dearest Zulma, I am touched." MacPere sips at his tea and smiles, placing it back upon the counter. "You do spoil me... But I cannot allow it. A man spends money and resources on a lovely lady, not vice versa~" He winks and laughs heartily, tapping his nails against the china.  

MacPere
Crew

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:50 am
Zulma smiled at MacPere. "Forget about money for a second and think about friendship." she looked at him and added with a laugh. "Plus I want that coat back afterward!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:56 am
Ultima walks in with a grin on his face. He wasn't really walking on the ground, but the air. "Hey, i need something to eat!"  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 am
Zulma greeting the new comer. "Sure. Have a seat. I will ahve something ready in a few." she prepared a snack as lunch time as just passed and dinner wasn't there yet. "Here you go." she served Ultima with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 am
MacPere laughs and nods, clear smirk finding his lips. "Of course madam, I thank you for your kindness... And considering me a friend." He takes another drink from his tea and drains the beverage, setting it down and raising one hand to prop his head upon. The other simply held out a finger and traced the cup's rim as a means of keeping his hands active and warmed. "So, how is life, my dear?"  

MacPere
Crew

The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 4252 4253 4254 4255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas