Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[BP] Hey again old friend (Lucas x Jonathan) fin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:09 am
"Jonnnn... JOONNN" -The boy's voice raised in a singsong that bordered on obnoxious as his free hand knock knock knocked against the door with that familar sign.

He'd brought offerings.

A bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and a videogame case dangled from his other hand as he awaited an answer, excited to see a familar face after a summer off. Nothing like some snacks, a game, some raunchy stories, and a familar face to ring in the new year of classes. Lucas' last year in fact.-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 am
Jon's room had definitely always been in the same place and he had definitely always been tossed down into the same ratty, ragged, stained and faded beanbag chair around this early hour of the evening, with something tasty burning down in the ash tray against the foot of his bed. Lucas was certainly familiar with the sounds that his knock brought about: the opening of a window, the shifting of untoward things out of sight, a lingering moment of silence -- and then Jonathan in the doorway, smiling an easygoing smile with red through his eyes and his hair wrapped back into a ratty half-bun, to keep it out of his face and prevent it from setting on fire.

His first reaction was normal, as well. Green eyes tossed down the hall, a quick count of the doors he could see even if they were always the same, a tally of the number of things that Lucas had in his hands, and then his smile going a bit sunnier. "Dude, good snacks."

That was probably excitement. It was hand to tell. He scratched at one leg through battered plaid pants and stepped back into the room, kicking a path clear for Lucas. "I was going to come knock on your door but I got, uh, distracted. Settling in. You know how it goes."  

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:08 am
-He waited through the familar glance, he'd noticed alot of these 'gifted' individuals had quirks of some sort or other, and it was something he'd begin to ignore instead of address. When the words rose though, his grin widened, lifting the bag up with a rustle.- "Got to start the year off with a bang you know."

-And slowly he made his way in, following the path offered, less then perturbed by the mess. Guys were messy, it was just one of those things. Lucas' in particular was more along the line of clutter, with posters and pictures choking out the white walls, and games and systems and figures filling all the desk space. He did not mind Jon's mess though, no. Girls worried about that junk.

And besides, any stank that might have occured was well hidden behind the subtle 'botanical' aroma that clung to everything Jon seemed to own.-

"No worries man." -He crooned tossing the chips onto the bed as his hands began to try and dig the game out of it's protective case.- "Been craving a partner in Gears that doesn't suck to holy hell for awhile now. You game?"

((That would be Gears of War, whatever version you like, doesn't matter much, we'll be vague heart ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:18 am
Jonathan settled back into his bean bag chair with a whoomph and an escape of Styrofoam balls; apparently the horrible piece of furniture had sprung a leak, perhaps from its ruthless man-handling over the summer, and was now scattering its contents out onto the floor. He didn't seem to notice -- instead he tipped his head back, stretched his arm out under the bed as far as he could to recover an ash tray and hopefully something delicious that hadn't burned all the way down while he answered the door.

He offered Lucas a smile, creeping, slow, stray strands of green escaping from his messy bun, and gestured at the TV. He was always willing. No need to even ask. "I thought I did suck to holy hell. Remember you telling me that, at some point..."

((xD It doesn't matter to me! I admit to being clueless, but so willing to research.))  

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 pm
-Lucas was a trash talker. He couldn't help it. It was something about being in the moment, having the adreniline and thrill in your blood and just emasculating your opponet even further with a slew of insults. Times like this were one of the few times he ever regretted it. That and when neighbors banged on the walls at 2am to 'shut the hell up'. He smirked, trying to smooth things, knowing quite well that Jon well.. really didn't care that much about most things.- "Well, it seems the summer found me some people who suck even more than you do Jon ol buddy."

-Tv on, game into the system and spinning, he followed the cords until he found the controllers, tossing one to his friend, before plodding down with the other.- "You're a total improvement."

-Music blared, the sound effect of gunfire and shouting as the war game scrolled through it's openning sceen. Storymode or online it asked.

Storymode was clicked, and as he waited for their characters to be placed, he streched out, getting comfy.- "You have an exciting summer?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:18 pm
"Nah." That seemed about all Jon was willing to say about his summer; that might even have been a twinge of something uncomfortable to his tone of voice, maybe he really didn't want to talk about what he'd done. Maybe it was embarrassment. He waved off any more questions, taking the controller with a lazy ease and kicking one foot up over the other.

No hard feelings, either. Lucas didn't have to worry about that. Jon kind of did suck, in that he got distracted or tired and didn't quite seem capable of finishing a game. But he enjoyed himself. That was the important thing.

"Yours? Anything exciting? Conquests? Adventures?"  

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:30 pm
"Follow" -He stated in his game voice, it was on. And this was life or death. Enemy soliders popped up with the flash of intense music, before being obliterated with a rain of bullets.

As their characters traversed a world far more serious and dark, Luc was happy to prattle on, their own conversation seeming contray to the 'mood setting music' coming from the tv.- "You better believe it. Beach weather is my heaven, no joke."

-This summer in fact, he'd taken to the beach in hopes of trying to lure girls into a real life version of his FAVORITE game. All the jiggling... all the giggling.. plus a couple of really hardcore serious girls too, that was pretty hot. His mind drifted, and he missed the apperance of some more soliders. Luc hissed, as his character groaned, having to wait for him to respawn.-

"There was this sweet gamer honey I met at E3. A real fan at that. I guess you could say I'm HER fan now too." -He divulged in a less than gentlemenly manner, grinning like an absolute fool.-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:16 am
That got an amused sound out of Jonathan, half-swallowed, and a quick flick of his eyes aside to Lucas -- and then he was dead, too, distracted in the moment and serenely waiting to get back into the game with the controller dangling between his knees and one hand thrust out to grab his soda.

"How's that working out for you, man?" He shook his head and took a long gulp of Mountain Dew, considering Lucas out of the corner of his eyes and trying to keep at least some attention on the screen. "I mean, she's not here, is she?"  

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:21 pm
"Nah. She traveled almost as far as I did to get there. It's a con thing."

-Something about cons and tournements... be it the sheer chaos.. or the bitchin' costumes that showed more then was probably legal, always seemed to get the girls in a frisky and more friendly mood. The con was a drug of it's own, and often enough, once they caught sight of his nametag it was done. If you were big in the gaming world you know good ol "Luver Under Cover". He may not win everything, but he'd be damned if he didn't usually hit within the top tens.

Man he missed cons during the year.. the school and 'rents rarely let him leave during an actual school year. Only once or twice when some real sweet money had been on the line.-

"Eat lead mother*@&$ers" -Lucas shouted at the screen, as his grin grew wider, mashing the buttons with ferocity until the screen was cleared of enemies once more. And then it faded, to something a little more relaxed once more.-

"Plenty of girls here though. Got your eye on any of them yet? There should be some nice new blood this year, and of course the good old regulars..."

-He almost seemed to pause for a moment on the last word, his mind trickling back to his old 'regular' Effie. She was probably here too.. As quickly as it was there however, the hesitance was gone, his teeth gritting as he worked on sniping a well placed shot into the head of some random general.-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:32 pm
"Nnn, no -- " He didn't even jump at Lucas's explosion of excitement, at the cursing and the grinning and what was really commonplace aggression taken out on the screen. Jon didn't personally have the energy for fits like that, especially not sprawled out in a bean back chair and full of popcorn, but he could appreciate it in an absent and amused sort of way.

"Too much work, dude." The fact of the matter was that Jon had never really had a girl at Barren Pines, and this year didn't seem like the breaking point in his love life. Getting a girl friend would have meant putting some care into what he wore, doing something with his hair and, god forbid, actually getting some goals. All of that sounded exhausting. Of course, this long and no girl, there were bound to be some rumors about preference...

"You can have them. I'll live, uh, vicariously." The corner of one eye squinched up as Jon died. Again. Oh well.  

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 am
"More for me then" -He shrugged. Really he didn't care THAT much. What Jon wanted to do was fine with him, he wasn't the sort to push.. well guys. If anything it meant less competition for him.- "I'll hook you up with some good stories in the meantime." -He assured, assuming this was something that other men wanted to hear. Frequently and in less than pg 13 detail.-

"Speaking of newbies. Have you seen that smoking hot drama teacher they brought in this year? Makes me wish I was more inclined to that sort of thing."

"Suppose I could probably like.. get in a little trouble though. A little one on one detention, if you know what I mean."

-He prattled for awhile, his eyes locked on the screen, only bothering to flick over to his partner on the occassion of death. His rantings and ravings at the game were beginning to cool down just a little as time passed, as his senses began to softly dull. Just like the good old days. Just relaxing, wasting time.

Glancing up after awhile as they waited for the level to shift to the next mission, he sighed a little, sounding strangely sentimental.- "What are you gonna do without me next year hmm?" -He knew Jon's gift was math.. easily something he could find some sort of job for. But then.. Jon hardly seemed the job type, much like Lucas.-

"I suppose there is college and stuff. One last stop on the crash course into the real world."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 am
Jon was a good listener -- if you could get past the smile that danced around the edges of his mouth, never quite settling into something firm that you could call him out on. He also made all the right noises; lilting and rolling, inquisitive and amused when appropriate. Definitely didn't mind the stories, though they didn't get him worked up the same way they might have someone else...

The question, though, made him blink -- Jon shot a look aside to Lucas, eyebrows raised, thinking about it. Next year? He'd never even considered next month, not really. After a moment, he grinned at Lucas, easy-going and comfortable. "Assuming I graduate, don't get hauled back for another year. Gotta go to enough classes, this time."  

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:51 pm
"You might be on to something." -Lucas smirked. But he also considered the notion. Actually considered it. It was hard to tell from his tone whether he was joking when he spoke again.- "Stick around in the good 'best days of our lives' for a few more years. Isn't that what parents always say about highschool?"

-Through the window the daylight was beginning to fade already, it was amazing how quickly time was lost while hooked up to videogames. Though the herbs didn't help either in that respect..-

((I don't really have a whole lot to add, so unless you have more you'd like to go on with, we can probably call this done either with my post, or one more from you :3 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 pm
((Nah, that's great xD Was fun!))  

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Past Events Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash