Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[Human] Leonette Delacroix

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:52 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:58 pm
User Image
Name: Leonette Delacroix

Nicknames: Lee

Fav. Food: steamed zucchini

Hated Food: raw tomatoes

Gift: Puzzle solving is somewhat special. At least it’s special enough. She doesn’t hold a world record, but, she’s close to a few. Solving a rubix cube behind her back blindfolded. Soving mazes in under 30 seconds. Decoding problems in math under a minute. She’s incredibly fast. For her, she doesn’t quite understand the ability she for her, it is normal. She however, it not some magical puzzle machine. If she doesn’t understand how the puzzle functions, (How the rubix cube moves/works, how a logarithm is solved), she cannot speed through it. Her speedy brain power is not infinite. Other then that she’s smart, but not more then most of her peers.

Virtues:

Sophisticated- She knows her manners and is polite, no matter how rude you might be. She doesn't cuss, slurp her noodles, she can waltz with the best of them. just don't ask her to sew. That's a disaster waiting to happen.
Level Headed- She has never been known to act up or loose her temper, and tends to act civil in all sorts of scuffles. (At least publicly. In private, she does throw a bit of a hissy fit. But, no one has seen her do so. But the yelling behind the door is enough for her to regain her composure.)
Loyal- Once devoted to a cause, she's set on it. Give her a job and that s**t gets DONE. Like, well-done. No corners are cut, and no mistakes. She's going to get it right the first time. Nothing can deter her or make her stop her cause, whatever that cause may be. The same applies to her friends, she loves them unconditionally.

Flaws:

Vengeful- This girl will hold a grudge. She will hold it, and make it her own personal scar. And don't think she's going to forget. She WILL get you back.
Low-esteem She strive to be better and more of what her peers want. But..she doesn't know how. She thinks guys are making fun of her when they ask her out, so, she just brushes them away.
Her sister's life plays into this. Her older sister has pretty much set the standard at the Delacroix house and well...Leonette can't quite reach it. Her parents berate her failures and well...Leonette isn't the most confident cookie.
Contradictory in Lifestyles She unsure of what she wants to be. She LOVES such boyish things, like baseball, kickboxing...but...she's a girl. She SHOULDN'T. Internally, she's unsure of what that means. She's also become more...noticing of other girls. More then guys in some cases. If you know what I mean. But how can she tell anyone! Its wrong. It's not normal!  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 pm
Dairy 1:

Woke up today with drool all over my pillow. Was really hungry. I think I chewed on the ends, (of my pillow that is). Went back to sleep and woke up with stuffing in my mouth.

I think I should go to breakfast now.  
Past Events Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff