Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Journals: Powered Characters
[Parallel] Princess Ares // Fallon Iva Novette-Naim Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:46 am
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 am
Navigation.  

Akina Tokuwa

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:03 am
Rules & Regulations

[01] As this is a private journal, everyone must PM me for permission to post in it. Spammers will be punched in the face. Possibly flogged.

[02] All those who choose to leave gifts/notes/other correspondence must do so in character.

[03] When roleplaying with Fallon, please do not take control of her without shooting a quick PM/IM my way. I am fairly trusting of people to decide how she might react with a facial expression to something, but I would appreciate a little heads up first!

[04] Do not steal from this journal. This applies to artwork as well as the stories that I write out and the overall concept.

[05] Do not PM me to ask where I got this pet. If you don't know, then you might live under a rock. (Is it dark under there?) Or you are a spammer who will be punched in the face anyway.

[06] Keep all IC problems in character. Please do not confuse OOC with IC. Fallon/Ares is not going to like nor be nice to everybody. Her opinions and beliefs may not be totally kosher at all times. Do not take what she says personally. Trust me, even if she seems to dislike your character, that does not by any means translate to me disliking you.

[07] Fallon suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder, and from time to time, it comes up in RP. Ares is also a violent character who sometimes does extreme things in battle RPs. If this offends anyone, I apologize! If it is a significant concern, definitely PM me and let me know. I don't mean to offend anyone.

[08] Don't hate me for having a rough school schedule from time to time. I am a post-graduate trying to kick off a career. I do my best, but there will be times where a roleplay session might take a week or so instead of a day. Just bear with me.

[09] If you think I might have forgotten about our RP, then feel free to PM me to remind me. I won't be annoyed! I am very PM-friendly.

[10] Have fun! And if you are a lurker who reads my journal, thank you. It's a compliment. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:05 am
Meet the Student

User ImageName: Fallon Iva Novette-Naim

Her mother is Jewish. Her father is French. Her middle name is that of her maternal grandmother.

Nicknames: Fells, by Andeon.

Birthday: February 29th

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Gemstone: Amethyst

Blood Type: A-

Heritage: Jewish/French

Orientation: Homosexual

Fav. Food: Every food and flavor has a place in the palette of a true artist.

Hated Food: Dishes that are badly prepared. Which covers about 99% of all meals.

School: Junior at Crystal Academy
(formerly attended Barren Pines College)

Hobbies:

Culinary ArtsYou name it, and Fallon can cook it. In fact, you can’t even call it cooking. It is a magical rollercoaster ride for your taste buds that dives quick and spinning into the endless ether of euphoria. If you are her best friend, you should be careful. She will fatten you up in a matter of days if you let her. Fallon grew up watching the Food Network. She learned to experience the world through her mouth and was the kind of child who would eat lipstick, cigarette butts, and pieces of lint if you left it within her reach. As she grew, this took a healthy turn toward a passion for cooking. While most children were begging for horseback riding lessons or to join a soccer team, Fallon spent her Saturdays at the Women’s Center in her town to learn new cooking techniques. When she outgrew that, her father would drive her two hours to attend a French-cooking class in the next city. By age eleven, she refused to eat anything that she didn’t make herself and started to request pricey kitchen appliances for her birthdays. When her mom offered to take her to an amusement park, she instead requested a trip to the nicest restaurant in the entire area.

Puzzle Champion -- Fallon likes puzzles. Picture puzzles. The massive kind that you can get for about five dollars at the local store and waste an entire afternoon assembling the precious fuzzy kitten that caught your eye in the toy aisle. She has a veritable stockpile of these bad boys, and has a large coffee table at the center of her room where she can sit and tediously work on them for hours at a time.

Needlework: Fallon doesn't knit scarves or woolly socks. She whips out the smallest knitting needles the world has ever seen and painstakingly cross-stitches an applique rose onto her cardigan with so much detail that bees sometime land on it looking for pollen. If you receive a gift from her, it is highly likely that it is some kind of small, hand-stitched item that can be easily sewn onto some article of clothing you already have. She makes decorations, basically, but not clothes.

Intricate Organizing: Fallon loves tedious, meticulous tasks that require a lot of patience. Oh, you need someone to count all the grains of rice in this bag? No problem! At any given point, she can probably tell you how many eyelashes she has, or how many pleats are in her skirt. She doesn't just like to count things though; there has to be another purpose. The counting is just kind of an effect. In her bedroom, she has three identical jars filled with colored glass beads. She likes to rearrange these jars frequently so that, each time someone comes in, there will be a different mixture of colors and amounts in each jar. It is that kind of task that makes Fallon feel comfortable.

Chess: She likes the pace of it, the permanent rules. If you want to entertain her, ask if she would like to play a game of chess. Just don't cheat. She'll get super pissed at you for violating the sacred order of the game.

User ImageVirtues:

Efficient OrganizerIf life was a club, Fallon would be secretary. She would have copies of the agenda made for everyone two days in advance and would be well-stocked with extra pens if anyone forgot theirs. She would shout out the dates for the next social before the president had a chance to consult his or her notes. Her entire life is set on a schedule, and Fallon’s concept of time is well-developed. She knows that it takes her four and a half minutes to walk from first period to second period, and that, if she would like to, she would be able to stop at the bathroom for approximately three minutes and still make it to class on time. She gets a thrill out of organizing the lives of others too. If you can’t figure out how to balance your schedule, hand it over to Fallon. She will return with three possible arrangements, including a diagram of campus with suggested walking routes for your days. If you mention that you are unhappy with your appearance, Fallon will gladly give you a makeover. Of course, you will end up wearing the clean lines and simple style that pervades her own appearance, but in her eyes, you will look much better.

Be my guest!Cooking makes Fallon happy. Cooking for other people makes her even happier. She is the kind of person who throws dinner parties once a week because it makes her complete. The world is a big doll house to Fallon, and her favorite dolls are those who let her play with them however she pleases. She will set the menu, plan the evening, and send out reminders of the dress code. You simply need to show up and enjoy everything that she has created for you. As long as you follow her rules, Fallon is an incredibly hospitable and nurturing person. She is constantly offering drinks and snacks to all those who visit her inner sanctum (i.e. bedroom) and will happily adjust the temperature as needed. She will go out of her way to make you more comfortable so long as it is her choice to do so. Stay within the nicely painted lines that she has created, and Fallon will be an understanding, empathetic, and caring friend ready to help you as needed.

Staring Contest All-StarOkay, so maybe not so literal with the staring, but Fallon has excellent powers of concentration and focus. If you tell her to sit at this bench and not get up until she has done her math homework, she will not move a muscle until it is completed. Even if there is an ice cream truck outside. Even if someone offers her five dollars. Even if her best friend starts shining a tiny light in her eyes. A lot of this has to do with her OCD. Focusing on one thing helps her forget about all the other things that could fall out of place. This manifests in her life in other ways. When eating a meal, Fallon always begins with a starch, moves next to the vegetable, then to meat, and then finishes with the fruit. She must finish the entirety of one of the food items before she can move onto the other, and she only takes a sip of her drink between each group. To say that she is “meticulous” would be a bit of an understatement. Things like Sudoku, massively-complicated picture puzzles, Rubix cubes, crossword puzzles, and cross-stitching are very appealing to the girl. Anything that requires a large amount of focus for an extended period of time makes her feel at ease. Need a problem solved? Great. Put Fallon in a room with the situation, and she will not come out until she has fully assessed and/or solved the issue.

Orderly Rule-FollowerRules and manners are good because they are agreed-upon sets of standards that society should know how to follow. These things simply add more organization to life, which is a magical and wonderful thing in Fallon’s eyes. When people are given too much freedom, they will destroy things. Order, organization, regimented schedules, following through on promises, meeting expectations -- these are all things that Fallon aspires toward. She is very well-mannered and composed on a daily basis, and she expects the same behavior from others. If they fail to meet those standards, Fallon will try to lead by example to show them the error of their dysfunctional ways. If they continue to repeat these societal violations, her response will become more vitriolic.

Flaws:

User ImageObsessive-Compulsive DisorderThis is not the cute “Oh, I’m OCD!” version that everyone claims to have when they show a tiny sliver of pickiness or preferred order of things. No, this is the “I can’t leave this room until I return everything to its proper place, resting on top of the little duct tape X that I have created specifically for each object and have placed all over the room.” Her journals are color-coded. Her toothbrushes (one for every day) are color-coded. Her socks are color-coded and must be worn on the corresponding days of the week. Her lunches are packed in the exact same multi-compartment Tupper Ware container that she has been eating out of since she was six years old. They discontinued the line three years ago, and so Fallon went on eBay and bought enough to fill her closet at school from top to bottom.

This isn’t something that is terribly detrimental to her life on a daily basis – assuming that her pattern is not interrupted. To the uninformed observer, she might just appear super, super organized. She doesn’t do the stereotypical constant hand-washing, or the stop-the-car-every-few-feet-to-make-sure-you-haven’t-hit-anyone. Her compulsions revolve around everything being in its place which translates to a meticulously cleaned room, an immaculate physical appearance, and a utter hatred for spontaneity.

This is almost a double-flaw because Fallon’s OCD can be easily used to manipulate her. It is a compulsion that she can NOT resist. See that? NOT. There will be no completely getting over this for her. Even in RP, Fallon will pretty much NEVER be able to resist the pull of her OCD. She won’t have that magical moment where she is able to resist the urge to participate in one of her compulsions in order to save her friend’s life when her OCD rears its ugly head. Once the compulsion has been triggered, she will have to follow through with her normal process before she can do anything at all to help her friend. She has lived with this for 16 years and has many coping mechanisms built into her day-to-day life, but if someone ever uncovered them, she would be at their mercy. The only mercy in this is that she has gotten better at resisting her triggers (i.e. a dirty room, a crooked picture, etc.), but if pushed too far and too thoroughly, she will still crack.

Resistant to ChangeFallon is as flexible as a steel girder. If you say you are meeting at 7:00PM, then you had better be there no later than 7:00.00PM. She takes tardiness as a personal insult and will echo that sentiment in every frown. Spontaneous, unpredictable people make her nervous, and she is prone to anxiety in their presence. She gravitates toward calm, collected, direct individuals and assumes that people who love spontaneity and random chance are simply too lazy to actually plan out their days. She is very judgmental of people like this and will distance herself accordingly. If forced to change her daily schedule too much or to adjust her personal life for others, Fallon gets moody and upset. She might throw an insult, storm out of a room, or slam a door – all things that she will later regret (don’t let them see you sweat!). It is very stressful for her to adjust at the last minute, and sometimes, instead of actually changing, she simply holes up in her room to be alone and to avoid the mental strain of rethinking the order of her life. Instead, she will focus on organizing her entire closet, or completing every puzzle in her room, or scrubbing the tile in her bathroom. When the going gets rough, Fallon fights to compartmentalize the situation into digestible chunks. If she cannot do this, then she will retreat from the situation entirely until made to do otherwise. Better to be alone than to be a liability.

Bottle Up, Burst OutIn the past, Fallon felt that the only way to get things her way was to literally force others to do it. This erupted in immature tantrums, hair pulling, and other episodes of physical violence. Her therapist has recently instilled in her the value of using her words to express her feelings (a novel concept to a girl who was so image-conscious that she believed in tucking all of her feelings away for fear of judgment). Old habits die hard, and Fallon is still very sensitive about making herself too vulnerable to others, especially if that means exposing her OCD. Fallon remains a big believer in bottling up emotions, but instead of smacking someone upside the head, she has swung in the opposite direction to be verbally confrontational in the face of disagreement or unrest. She still swallows down her feelings, but when she cracks, it erupts in a short-tempered explosion of all the things that have been bothering her for days, weeks, or months in a semi-coherent diatribe. These explosions are usually laced with insults and frustrations, and it all comes out in a deluge of information -- even if the person had no idea that she was mad at all. Fallon is not good at expressing how she feels verbally (never has been) and can be self-righteous or argumentative when she disagrees with someone’s perspective on the task at hand, or the current situation. She is likely to say, “I think we should do it this way because this way makes the most sense!” instead of, “This way will help us finish faster because of x, y, and z.” This can exacerbate a tense situation when disagreement is afoot and has the potential to make a minor grievance become major when met with an unyielding party.

There will be times when her violent streak bubbles to the surface, but those incidents will be isolated and predicated by significant plot occurrences.

Territorial Control FreakThis is her bed. This is her pen. This is her ice cream. Fallon is an only child from a wealthy family who never really had to learn to share in her day-to-day life. Her obsession with having everything exactly where it belongs makes Fallon even more territorial over her belongings. She does not care how you live your life, but when you are interacting in hers, you should follow her rules, or leave. That means being on time when you have plans, taking your shoes off before entering her room, asking before you try on any of her clothes, and never rearranging things in her personal space. It is quite likely that she gives people disclaimers on what they can and can’t do before she actually lets them anywhere near her personal belongings. In public spaces, this is a lesser issue. She doesn’t look at a pigeon-poop-covered bench and declare that it is hers because she sat there once. She does not demand that a restaurant bring her a cloth napkin if they use paper. This is largely limited to things and spaces that really do belong to her: her backpack, her bedroom, her hairclip, etc. If someone were to take one of her belongings or otherwise disrespect her personal space, Fallon would write them off as rude, uncivil, and useless and would resist forming any personal tie with them without ever speaking that dissatisfaction to them.  

Akina Tokuwa

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:26 am
Meet the (Parallel) Senshi

As it once was, so shall it again be.

User Image

Name: Princess Ares, Dark Parallel Senshi of Smoke
Challenge: The city burns; the smoke rises. In the name of Ares, you will breathe your last!

Attack One -- Smothering Blast!

Action: Sailor Ares brings her hands together to form a gun (kind of like Sailor Mars), but at the last second, she flips her wrists to expose her palms. Twin columns of black smoke erupt from her hands, and she lays one wrist over the other to direct the smoke. The smoke swirls in a column around the target. This lasts for 45 seconds.
Effect: The smoke column chokes the opponent in addition to stinging eyes and obscuring vision. Those who breath in the smoke would have trouble catching their breath for the remainder of the battle, probably. It can only strike one opponent, unless (for some reason) two opponents were holding each other or otherwise closely bundled. She can do this twice.
Strengths: Even if this attack is not totally successful, it is an excellent means of distracting an enemy, especially when fighting on a team. If an opponent is struck by the smoke, they might close their eyes, giving a nice window of opportunity for a second attack from another senshi/cavalier (or perhaps a physical one from Ares) to be set up. It is both offensive and defensive and has some effects (i.e. shortness of breath) that can last the rest of the battle. It is also ranged, which can be useful in certain battles.
Weakness: The attack only lasts 45 seconds so the opponent could close their eyes and hold their breath to outlast it, assuming they saw it coming. There is an aiming component involved, and a particularly agile opponent could avoid the blast before the column forms, even if they still take a faceful of smoke. This attack is weak against wind-based attacks, or any attack capable of shielding an ally. The column is constantly churning smoke so it is possible to run out of the column, even if it is a little difficult.

Attack One - B -- Smothering Blast, Power Up!

Same as above, but the column of smoke can encase up to three enemies. (The circular column is ten feet in diameter.) It now lasts twice as long. Same weaknesses and strengths apply, but anyone who inhales the smoke WILL experience disorientation and mild hallucinations.

Eternal Attack -- Smothering Screen!

Action: Sailor Ares crosses her hands over her chest and spins in a tight circle. As she spins, she becomes encased in a column of smoke. When her hands shoot upward, the smoke erupts from her body, flying off in a circle around her and covering the entire area twenty-five feet around her on every side.
Effect: It's the same general effect of her previous attacks, but on a much grander scale. Her allies are immune to this attack and are able to see in the smoke as if it were not there. It lasts for two minutes.
Strengths: Since this is her eternal attack, it is much stronger than those that came before it. It spans a wider space and offers a buff to her allies who can move in it as easily as she does. It also provides a nice cover for her to sneak up on enemies caught in her smoke.
Weakness: If Ares is struck while spinning, the attack is derailed. The dodge factor is much smaller, but it is possible to run outside of the bounds of her attack. She is still weak against wind-based senshi, or those that can dispel/shield themselves from breathing in her smoke.

Princess Attack -- Ares Smoke Miasma!

Action: Princess Ares raises her torch above her head and then slams it into the ground, embedding it in the surface so that it stands upright. Smoke erupts from the head of the torch and explodes outward in a smothering blanket.
Effect: Thick, choking smoke that is impossible to see in. Hallucinations happen, can't breathe, eyes on fire, no oxygen to brain, etc etc. Breathing it in would kill a civilian, bring a regular to the point of black out, send a super to his or her knees, hinder the actions of an eternal, and harm another fourth stage character. The area of effect is about the size of a football field, circling around the torch. It lasts for 90 seconds, and she may do it twice in a battle.
Strengths: Ares can spare her allies the negative effects if desired, though they will still find it very hard to see where they are going. However, Ares moves seamlessly through the smoke as if it wasn't there.
Weakness: Attack may be avoided if an opponent were to run out of its area of effect. If the torch does not pierce the ground, it will not take effect. If the torch is removed from the ground and broken, the magic will end prematurely. Removing the torch from the ground would take the strength of another stage four senshi, or multiple upper level senshi working together.

Additional Princess Abilities: Limited flight, ability to transform senshi to dark parallels, can trap people in mirrors to drain energy, mirror affinity (can sense nearby mirrors).

Senshi Team: Formerly of the Black Moon and Blood Moon. Now Ares leads the dark parallels as the Dark Mirror Court.

Fighting Style: A strategist. She prefers to outsmart her opponents strategically than smite them through sheer force. Ares tends to assume that she can get out of any battle situation, take down most opponents, and outlast any competitor. She is ecstatic about fighting and radiates this from every pore. When striking, she prefers to set traps or ambush instead of an outright one on one battle.

Former Parallel Civilian Name: Eirene (nicknamed Rini)

Hobbies:

Sparring – Anytime, any place. Want to bond with Ares? Ask her to spar with you. Most of her down time is spent creating dummies and makeshift weapons for her to test her skills out. She probably goes to unnecessary lengths to create a “realistic” battle scene. It is possible that she might sneak up on a friend to get them to fight her too, which could end badly.

Reading Self-Help Books – Ares believes in self-improvement, inside and out. Her focus is typically on the battlefield, but she understands that she is at her best when she is at peace inside. Back in the Silver Millenium, she went to speak with gurus and to have her chakras read. In the new era, she cruises the self-help section at the local bookstore to select intriguing titles for her own improvement. You want advice? Come to Ares! She is happy to bestow her knowledge on you too so that the entire team can improve.

Whittling – Ares carves wood more than an old country grandfather. She says it improves her hand-eye coordination with knives, but in truth, she just likes it. It is a useless hobby that warms her little heart. Chances are she carves little gifts for Queen Nehelenia constantly, and she would be incredibly, terribly embarrassed if any of the other parallels teased her for it.

Princess Selene/Queen Nehelenia – What are you talking about? She does not think of the Princess that way. The Prince is Selene’s one true love. Everybody knows that. HEY. STOP LOOKING AT HER LIKE THAT.

Epic Battle Movies – Ares loves Earth and never wants to leave it. Why? Well, two reasons. One: her Queen deserves the green and blue planet. The White Queen isn’t even around, duh, and Nehelenia is twice the Queen that Serenity ever was. Two: WAR MOVIES. Ares fell in love with Earth the second that a copy of Spartacus fell into her lap. Her memories of the Black Moon Kingdom grow more distant to her, and she finds herself more and more in love with this place and the things it holds. How could anyone not love television and movies?

User ImageVirtues:

Bastion – If one of the parallel court members were to be tortured, Ares would probably be the best candidate to withstand it. She takes oaths and loyalty very seriously, has a high pain threshold, and is fiercely protective of her fellow court members (when they are up against a common enemy). Her general keep-your-mouth-shut attitude lends to this virtue. Her concept of self is less important to her than her concept of what the Black Moon Court represents. For all of her bragging and disruption, she is loyal to her Queen and would sooner die than see Nehelenia in pain or see their cause derailed. In her eyes, the Queen saved her from a life of mediocrity by giving her an enemy to fight and a purpose in life. She considers herself an extension of Nehelenia’s arm, and even though she might give the Queen some lip from time to time (and even if her love of battle is often confused with her love of their mission), her loyalty is deep like a canyon.

Battle Strategist – Ares might not be the captain, but girlfriend knows her way around the battlefield. She loves a good fight and has absolutely no problem seeking one out. What she lacks in intelligence, she makes up for in battle strategy. She might fail at a game of Risk or Battleship in real life, but on the battlefield, Ares is at her best – quick on her feet, thinking a few steps ahead, dispatching violence in quick, effective bursts. She feels most alive when she is laying waste, and instead of rushing headfirst into battle, Ares is keen enough to take the time to actually think out what she is going to do. This makes her a very effective soldier, especially in missions that might require less brute strength and more fight savvy. Even though Ares carries a bit of a chip on her shoulder to have Aphrodite over her in terms of power, she does not try to usurp that directly (though she might make a comment or two about the Thrall senshi’s faults) because she respects the chain of command, the order of their army. She fights against it by trying to impress Nehelenia with her battle skills in the hopes that she might get a promotion, but will still follow all of Aphrodite’s commands because that is what a good soldier would do.

Battle-Ready 24/7 – Ares is always ready for a mission. Ares thinks that going to school and hanging with friends can be boring – but a fight? YES PLEASE. She might even hang around Selene an annoying amount in the sheer hope that there will be some assignment that will suddenly come up. She is not lazy in any way, shape, or form – both on the battlefield, and in reality. Even in her down time, Ares busies herself with training, planning out battle strategies, and even polishing the weapons of others if asked. She is obsessed with improvement and has the necessary diligence to turn her aspirations into reality. She believes in self-actualization to a dizzying extent. She may or may not have read The Secret a few times (assuming she got her hands on it while cruising Earth). What her power lacks Ares intends to make up for with excellent hand-to-hand combat skills. She is probably chummy with some of the cavaliers in the hopes that they will spar her.

Intensely Passionate – While Ares might seem aloof or removed at times, she is a very passionate person. She loves to fight. She loves the Black Moon Court. She loves to fight. She loves to serve her people. She loves to fight. Once she finds something that she likes, Ares hooks on to it and smothers it with her attention. If she ate Cheerios once and decided she liked them, Ares would go out the next morning to buy 10 boxes to line her pantry. If she read a book that moved her, she would write a positive review on Amazon within moments and then spend the rest of the day recommending it to all of her friends. This positive motivation toward a common goal is good for a team dynamic, and when preparing for battle, Ares jitters with the excitement of a 15-year-old gearing up to go on her first date. For all her seriousness, Ares can flip back to pleasant socialization the second someone mentions something on her list of “likes.” When the conversation is on something she dislikes? Ares will make comments meant to derail the talk and move it on to a subject she enjoys more, or she'll just wander off to go spar without a goodbye. Ares doesn't really understand degrees of devotion. She either loves something or she hates it. Someone is either an enemy or an ally. She likes to categorize things in this way. Though she understands that the world is not necessarily black and white, Ares does her damnedest to make it that way.

Flaws:

Vainglorious – Ares acts like she does not think she is the s**t, but to any onlooker, it would be quite obvious she, in fact, thinks she is the s**t. Where Sailor Gaia might openly brag, Ares will simply smile and act as though the massive youma she just killed was no more of a problem than an errant mosquito. The problem with this is that Sailor Ares cannot always handle the things that go bump in the night, and she is even less likely to ask for help when she is in over her head. Rather than suffer the shame of being incapable of handling her own business, Ares would rather put herself at personal risk. Her attempts to act like everything is always okay (even when they are up s**t creek) can make her a liability, and it would not be unheard of for a patrolling partner to be forced upon her just to keep a watchful eye. If she does not receive sufficient praise for a job well done, Ares becomes agitated and bristly and will sometimes disappear without word for a day as “punishment” to the court. (She tends to assume her absence is a great detriment.)

Vindictive/Destructive – There is a reason Ares is not captain, as much as she might quietly fume over it. She might be an ace in battle, but her off-court manner is not suitable for a leader. She is an excellent soldier, but her scales are tipped heavily toward prowess in that arena, and not elsewhere. She is argumentative, vindictive, and destructive when riled. Maybe Ares hasn’t gotten you back yet, but she will. She does not forget a grievance, even if she acts like everything is A-OK. She will go to great lengths to punish those who wrong her, but she will do so covertly. It would not be unlikely for her to head into battle with another senshi, only to disappear as the youma emerges. She would wait quietly while the senshi got banged around, and would then reappear at the last second to help them finish it off. It is the kind of behavior that she no doubt receives constant punishment for, and it is precisely the kind of bullshit that the Black Moon Court does not have time for in the midst of their quest for justice. As reserved as Ares might seem at times, she is a raging torrent beneath that façade, and this makes her ill-equipped to shoulder too much responsibility, or to hold too much of her Queen’s faith. Ares just wants to watch the city burn, even if she tells herself she really just wants justice for the Black Moon Court.

Stick in the Mud (and maybe another up her a**) – Ares is not fun-loving. Ares is not the life of the party. Ares is the girl wearing a business suit to a rave. Ares is portioning out punch into Solo cups while the others gather to watch a keg stand. She has a hard time letting loose, and an even harder time ignoring her soldier duties to get some “me” time. While her dedication to improvement makes her a great soldier, it can make her shitty to be around some times, and there is little doubt that the other parallels are constantly giving her s**t and trying to loosen her up. Just as she can be a bastion for punishment against enemies, Ares is typically on the receiving end of criticism from her fellow fighters for being abrasive and aloof in a social setting. The same things that make her a great soldier make her a crappy friend because she doesn’t seem to understand the concept of camaraderie outside of battle. Whereas other parallels might get along with each other socially, Ares is probably liked in a “oh, this is just our weird cousin, be nice to her” kind of way. She is not srs bsns; she is serious business. She does not understand why you removed the vowels from the words. Is that funny? Is she supposed to find that funny?

Not Resilient – When Ares fails, she takes it hard. Very hard. She will assign herself additional punishment to emphasize whatever her Captain or her Queen might dole out to her. Her self-identity is strongly rooted in her ability to succeed in battle, and should she fail, Ares would be beside herself. She would question her usefulness and fall into a depressive state. She would take that initial failure and make it worse by shutting herself off and breaking down. In this realm, she is very dependent on her fellow parallels to snap her out of it. She would need someone to remind her of who she is and why what she does is so important. When in this depressive state, Ares is unpleasant, unreachable, and unwilling to do the things that she normally does. Her mood swings are a detriment to the team, and when she gets like this, she is hardly useful. When in this mood, she is exceptionally sensitive to the gentle ribbing of her peers and will react with profanity and anger in the face of their wit and guile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:39 am
Meet the Novette-Naims

Fallon's parents are Iva and Bernard Novette-Naim. After they learned that Fallon was also Ares, the French couple reacted badly, thinking their daughter a monster. In return, Ares felt that she had no choice but to terrify them into silence. They now live in fear of her.  

Akina Tokuwa

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:41 am
Life at Crystal Academy

In light of her new duties to the Dark Mirror Court and her general disconnect from the civilian lifestyle, Fallon no longer attends Crystal Academy and cannot be located by administration. She has been classified as a missing person, her file closed, and her room emptied of its belongings.

Grade Level: Sophomore
GPA: D
Best Subject: Math
Worst Subject: History

Room: 315
Roommate: none currently

Acceptance to the School: Fallon is not the most gifted girl intellectually, but her parents and their money made up for whatever she lacked in skill. Her manners and culinary skill won over the review board in the interview process, but again -- where they didn't, the money did. Her parents paid a pretty penny to ensure their daughter's safety after having her disappear for six months of their life. They even worked it out so that she could move in two weeks before she would have to start classes. Anything to keep their little girl safe (this time)!

Lately, Fallon's grades have been slipping. If she does not raise them by the end of term, she will be expelled from Crystal Academy. No money will make up for her continued scholastic failures.

Extracurricular Activities:

French Club -- Fallon is the secretary. They meet once a week, but mostly just to speak in French and watch foreign films. This is juuuuust fine by her.

Ballroom Dance Club -- This is an optional activity taught by the finishing lessons instructor for those seeking further training. Fallon loves the practiced steps of ballroom dance and would like to become better at it.

Equestrian Team -- Fallon joined the team quite recently, but her parents are still in the process of purchasing a horse for her. They suggested a sport to help acclimate her with the new school, and she opted to ride horses. She took lessons as a child, but she is nowhere near where she needs to be to earn a spot on the A Team for competition. Instead, she is paying her dues, mucking stables, and reading all the equestrian books she can find.

Spring Class Schedule:

FIRST PERIOD [7:20am - 8:20am] Ballet I
SECOND PERIOD [8:30am - 9:30am] Geometry
THIRD PERIOD [9:40am - 10:40am] English
FOURTH PERIOD [10:50am - 11:50am] Individual Study - Culinary Interests
LUNCH BLOCK B [12:00pm - 1:00pm] Lunch
FIFTH PERIOD [1:10pm - 2:10pm] History
SIXTH PERIOD[2:20pm - 3:20pm] Finishing Lessons

Life at Barren Pines

Grade Level: Sophomore
GPA: B+
Best Subject: Math
Worst Subject: History

Room: Floor Two - Room 40

General: Fallon has been at Barren Pines since she was fourteen, enrolling as she made the transition to high school. After doing a bit of research, she decided that the independent study aspect of the school was preferable to other traditional culinary institutes that she had also researched. The administration assured her that they would provide Fallon with her own kitchen space classroom, an area where she will perfect her dishes in her own way. Prior to Barren Pines, Fallon was home-schooled; she tried to enroll in many different schools, but ultimately found them too stressful. Her first year at Barren Pines was a rocky one, full of adjustment and frantic phone calls home, but now she feels that she has gotten a grip on things. She even has friends! The school year has just started, but Fallon is excited to meet new people, cook more food, and learn new ways to manage her compulsions.

Room Layout: Very, very organized.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:42 am
Photo Album

I am always looking for more art! PM me samples and prices if you are an artist, and I will probably commission you.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User Image

Akina Tokuwa

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:45 am
Prized Possessions

User Image

This necklace given to Fallon as a gift from her mother on her Bat Mitzvah. Though she struggles with Judaism as a religion, she believes strongly in the cultural roots of it and finds the ceremony and ritual of Judaism beautiful. Her compulsions for order and placement fit nicely with the Jewish traditions. Despite how she may feel about the existence of God, Fallon views this necklace as a connection to both her family and her culture. She always wears it, though usually under her clothes.

User Image

Fallon loves Tupperware like some people love sportscars. She knows when particular styles are discontinued. She knows when a new line is going to be introduced. The girl owns so much of the stuff that she should probably just be given some stock in the company. The more intricate the compartments inside, the better! If you want to make Fallon love you, find her really cool Tupperware and give it to her as a present. She will probably hug you and jump up and down.

User Image

Cross-stitching and needlework are a favored pastime of Fallon so of course she has a pair of special needles. She doesn't do much knitting of scarves or hats. Most of her work is more intricate than that, using the smallest knitting needles possible. Fallon likes to freehand it because it forces her to plan out her own patterns. Though most of her pieces are very small, the amount of detail is extreme. Fallon can spend an entire day doing a single piece if she just needs some quiet time to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:51 am
The Closet of Fallon Iva Novette-Naim
Please do not touch my things.
You will make them dirty.

Fallon is very particular about her style of dress, just as she is very particular about her life in general. She loves clothes with a lot of structure, the kind that must be dry-cleaned and meticulously ironed. The look is feminine, but with clean lines and muted colors. Her preferred palette is a smattering of purples and grays with a splash of black and muted blues thrown in for good measure. From far away, Fallon would not catch someone's eye, but upon careful examination, it would be evident how immaculate her chosen wardrobe truly is.

Dresses

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Tops

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Shoes

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Jackets

Bottoms

User Image User Image User Image

Akina Tokuwa

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:52 am
Fallon's iPod

These are the songs that inspire me when writing Fallon.

Extraordinary Machine by Fiona Apple
Help I'm Alive by Metric
Bulletproof by La Roux  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 pm
Friends, Frienemies, and Enemies.

Andeon -- Brother from another mother. His words, not mine.

Imogen Farrago -- Lovely, kind, pleasant, a coffee aficionado. I consider her a friend and would like to get closer to her.

Serenade Soriano -- Beautiful, if simple. I enjoy her company. My crush on her is waning, but she is still a pretty thing to look at, especially when she is at the piano.

Pierrette -- A fellow Frenchman! She is bubbly and charming, and beautiful too. I would like to get closer to her.

Melinda -- Friendly and lovely. We cooked a pie together, and now that I attend her school, I hope we will become even better friends.

Abeline Froust -- Cold, but respectable. I am not certain how close we could be, but I find her very easy to be around.

Azzo -- He loves puppets. I don't know much about him beyond that.

Dagmar -- A bit flighty, but very eager to please. I like this very much about her. She is definitely someone I would like to get to know better.

Laney Sutton -- A little hair-brained and definitely a lot to handle at times. I don't really know her too well.

Elke Arma -- She seems nice enough. I don't know her well.

Grayson -- Nice guy, but I don't know him well.

Kirin -- I'm indifferent. Not bothersome, not particularly intriguing. Who knows?

--

--

--

--

Deceased Contacts

Lucas Hendricks -- Douche bag. Waste of air. Pig.

Leonette -- Exceptional puzzle player. Occasional pseudo-girlfriend. I miss her terribly.

Kimmie -- Nice girl, though not quite my type. Sad to hear that she has passed.

Frankie -- Strange, strange girl. Somewhere, Robert Pattinson is shedding a single tear.

Cameron -- I am indifferent.

Trace -- I don't remember him well.

Nihls -- I don't remember him well.

Alease -- I don't remember her well.

Arastoo -- I don't remember him well.

Arlet -- I don't remember her well.

Akina Tokuwa

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:31 pm

For reference --

http://www.formalapproach.com/images/products/thumb/sherri2002.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/prom/1/0/Y/F/-/-/edressme_2051_73396381.jpg

http://www.bestforbride.com/images/evening/AfterSix/6554.jpg

http://www.cassandrastone.com/spring-dresses-2009/Vivace/dresses.aspx#Sexy-Dress-Aqua-And-Silver-Pink-And-Silver-3177N

http://www.cassandrastone.com/spring-dresses-2009/images/2009/Spring/MacDuggalProm/Pageant-Dress-Gold-And-Silver-Aqua-And-Silver-42188M.jpg

For horse reference --

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabian_horse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Trotter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andalusian_horse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friesian_horse

For costume reference --

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk9zTU5xZ0RHM0JHQ2xhbk5JX25fUXcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Beginning of former civilian profile --

Former Name: Eirene

Former Appearance: Eirene stood at 5'9" inches -- a towering girl, even at a young age. Her hair was rosewood and fell in waves to her mid-back. All of her time spent outside tanned her skin, typically regarded as a sign of a low social class in the society. Paleness was beautiful; tan meant workhorse. Her eyes were round, nose strong, and lips full. She could usually be found in a long cream robe, one shoulder exposed, belted with gold links... and trailing behind the Princess.

History: Eirene had a complicated childbirth, and from the first sight, her mother declared the girl willful and difficult. So she named the child after the Greek goddess of peace and harmony in the hopes that her daughter would become a kind and doting girl. Little did she know that Eirene would grow to harness the power of smoke and would take on the namesake of the god of war.

Super Blurb: "When love dies, all that remains is war." OR "Carry the torch, carry the team."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:34 pm
Additional Information

Akina Tokuwa

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:35 pm
Acknowledgements & Thanks

All certed artwork of Ares is copyright to one of the talented ItNotM artists, Shazari, and the student artwork is credited to the amazing LizzyMoo. Any additional artwork is the property of the artist as listed on its image. The ItNotM concept is the proud product of Natsube and rosemilk with metaplot and other events aided by Shazari, codalion, The Professional Prophet, CuterThanYou, and various RP event managers.

Any characters roleplayed in this journal are copyrighted to their respective players, but Fallon is the mental property of Akina Tokuwa. Any blatant replication of her backstory, appearance, or personality will be dealt with accordingly.

Special thanks goes out to Orestae, a good friend and fellow roleplayer, who brought me into the ItNotM Community. So, thank you to everyone in the community who roleplays with me, bears the meticulousness of Fallon, and makes this place such a wonderful shop. You make it all worthwhile, and I am thrilled to be a part of it, truly.

OH -- and I can't forget. If it wasn't for Naoko Takeuchi and the magic of Sailor Moon, none of us would be here in the first place!

Journals: Powered Characters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff