Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Journals: Powered Characters
[Corrupted Senshi] Vivianite/Vera Valentine Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:18 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Vera Veronica Valentine

Nicknames: Her dad used to call her Vee.

Birthday: December 25

Sign: Capricorn

Blood type: O

Favourite Food: Apples - particularly apple candies.

Hated Food: Overly sour foods. Sour apple candies are an occasional exception.

School: Meadowview

Hobbies:

Archery - Vera has exceptional aim and has a tendency to hit what she aims at. As a positive outlet for this, her mother pressed her into doing archery. Vera doesn't mind it; it's might not be her favorite thing to do, but practicing by herself is soothing and so she tends to find herself out on the range to focus herself.

Calligraphy - Vera has naturally elegant handwriting, and when one of her previous teachers gave her a book on calligraphy, it sparked her interest in the art form. While she prefers to use pencils for her everyday writing, she has a nice set of pens whenever the fancy strikes her. It's not normally something she shows to other people, but Vera has turned in a few formal projects with calligraphied title pages.

Board Games - Vera prefers to play games based around words, such as Scrabble, though games that require more than a little thought are fine as well. She doesn't often speak while playing, something that can be disorienting for the other players. Perhaps oddly, Vera plays games that need at least one other person, and while she does enjoy outwitting an opponent, she is capable of acknowledging a superior player with no antagonism towards them. She loses practically every game she plays against Janice.

Gemstone: Onyx

Virtues: Serious, Concise, Situational Awareness

Serious -- The world is a serious place, and Vera intends to beat it at it's game. Nonfiction is her favorite kind of book to read, and if she was so inclined, could hold a reasonably intelligent conversation about almost any current issue. Pop culture notwithstanding, of course; the ephemeral and shallow nature of it turns her off and leaves her rather discouraged about the current state of humanity. She's very thoughtful and deliberate, always thinking things through before acting.

Concise -- Straight and to the point, that's Vera. She doesn't embellish her speech with colorful turns of phrase, preferring to use unadorned language to express herself.

Situational Awareness -- Vera is typically very aware of the environment around her, and has found that she is capable of antcipating certain actions - typically a physical reaction to something she's done or is about to do. This is useful when, for example, she's thrown something at somebody annoying her. It doesn't quite extend to conversational awareness, as one would likely need to understand how a conversation is supposed to work first. She's also able to use this awareness of her environment to accurately calculate trajectories for objects that need to ricochet or bounce in order to hit a target.

Flaws: Creepy, No Sense of Humor, Quiet, Socially Inept

Creepy -- Vera will stare a you, without blinking, until you go away and leave her alone. Not every time, but it has happened often enough to essentially guarantee her privacy and certainly her very own table at lunch. There's something off about her stare, too - as if she's analyzing you and trying to identify a weak spot. Her economy of motion and ability to move about nigh soundlessly leads into what might be her only form of humor, as Vera finds it deeply satisfying to make people jump by 'suddenly appearing' next to them, then intoning her remarks in her grave voice.

No Sense of Humor -- Excepting the almost-prank of scaring people, and possibly sarcasm, Vera views humor as if it was an incomprehensible foreign language. It just does not click in her head why this would be funny, or even what 'funny' is. Perhaps it's all the apocalyptic fiction she read when she was growing up, but jokes and pranks merely make her confused and slightly defensive...Which usually leads to her reaching for one of the many pencils she always seems to carry.

Quiet -- Words should not be wasted on unimportant matters. Vera doesn't volunteer much in the way of conversation, but she will respond to a direct question, although this courtesy is usually only extended to authority figures and anyone she has to work with. People trying to 'draw her out of her shell' tend to give up after a surprisingly short amount of time. Gestures and body language are her otherwise preferred method of communication, although these also tend towards a minimum of motion and effort, like all of her movements.

Socially Inept -- Vera is absolutely terrible at small talk; conversations should have a point, otherwise you're just wasting air and time. Interactions with other people on anything other than a superficially personal level baffle her completely, as she doesn't understand why anyone would talk to her for 'fun'. Vera is not lonely - she can't really comprehend being any other way. She's aware that other people have friends and enjoy social interactions, but Vera is almost entirely self-contained.

Physical Description:

Hair: Pinkish-red; two loops at the back of her head, with the rest in a long ponytail. Long bangs.

Eyes: Deep purple.

Face: Typically expressionless or very serious looking.

Body: Fairly thin, though still feminine.

Fashion: When not in uniform, Vera tends to wear nice looking jeans with either plain t-shirts or simple blouses, and her favorite pair of slightly battered black combat boots.

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:51 am

Name: Vivianite

Challenge: Your existance is pointless.

Attack #1: Perennial Ecplise
Description -- Vivianite summons a cloud of deep red blossoms, which gradually morph into a very dark grey fog that forms a dome centered on her.
Effects -- Everyone inside the dome, except for Vivianite, is rendered sightless. Movement within the dome is unrestricted, as is movement in and out of the area of effect. Vivianite cannot move more than a few steps from where she was; she can dodge people coming at her, basically. Those within the dome appear to be darker grey shadows to those outside.
Range -- Ten foot radius.
Target -- Area effect.
Duration -- Thirty seconds.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:52 am

Ivan Valentine: Vera's father. Vera hasn't seen him in a few years; her parents divorced when she was 6, and her mother was awarded custody. They have a distant, but caring, relationship at present. She's not entirely sure where he lives now, or what he does for a living; he pays alimony and child support promptly and there's enough to easily support both Vera and her mother, so it's probably something good.

Helene Follet: Vera's mother. After divorcing Ivan, Helene moved to France, where she engaged in a series of relatioships. Vera does not get along with her mother, at all. Helene regards her daughter as a trophy, a prize that she won from the girl's father. She rarely concerns herself with the minutae of Vera's life, although she does attempt to direct Vera into 'suitable' channels. This includes transferring schools whenever a more prestigious one comes to her attention, which is how Vera came to Destiny City in the first place.

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:54 am

Civilians:

Janice Fitzpatrick: Our relationship has it's ups and downs, but I can't imagine my life without Janice.
Khaldun Cilentani: I don't think he likes me, and I don't care.
Toki Framont: Seems alright.
Ursula Killingworth: Goodbye, I suppose? It seems very strange.
Andrea Gyfford: He's polite and easy to talk to.
Devorah Gellner: Lab partner last year. She's kind of awkward? I can relate.
Khalla Anselm: ???
Andrew Collins: ???
Paul Wyndham: He seemed very nice, and genuinely interested in talking to me.

Senshi:

Super Sailor Alkiad: Guidance, hm? She was very helpful, I hope I didn't scare her too badly.
Sailor Taranis: He's one to watch out for.
Sailor Yed Piror: Never heard of anyone by that name. Nope.
Sailor Requiem: Accused me of ruining her date. Very filthy mouth.
Sailor Zephyr: ???

Negaverse:

Charonite: And now you're gone too.
Tanzanite: That arm...What happened?
Uranophane: We make a pretty good team, I guess?
Hematite: I don't have to listen to him anymore.
Spinel: One of my few friends within the Negaverse. We have...a lot in common.
Beryl: No more Nealite. It's just Beryl - which is plenty.
Scheelite: ???
Alkaid: ???

Other:

Grendel: Might as well be my cat!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:55 am

Vera: [x] [x] [x]

Vivianite: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:56 am

Five Battles: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Eight Regular: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Eight Solo: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Battles: Crows, Sandman, Sweetheart, Halloween, Revenge
Regulars: MI, Girl's Day, Problem Set #1, Dark Mirror, Chess, Suite, Wounds, Biome
Solos: Teatime, Coffee Break (reg swap), Memories, Reason (reg swap)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:57 am

Only Happy When It Rains; Garbage, Richard Cheese, The String Quartet
Eleanor Rigby; The Beatles
Supermassive Black Hole; Muse
Shut Your Mouth; Garbage
Nugget; Cake
Everything Will Be Alright; The Killers

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:58 am
I'm only happy when it rains
I'm only happy when it's complicated
And though I know you can't appreciate it

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:59 am
You know I love it, when the news is bad
Why it feels so good to feel so sad

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:00 am
Pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me
Pour your misery down
Pour your misery down on me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:01 am
[tap dance break]

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:01 am
My only comfort is the night gone black
I didn't accidently tell you that

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:02 am
You wanna hear about my new obsession?
I'm riding high upon a deep depression

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:03 am

Thank you to Mowse, Nessu, Sypoof, Spy, Natsu, Tsubees, and everyone who's put up with me so far. <3

Saiyukii made the banners - worship and adore her.  
Journals: Powered Characters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff