Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:25 pm
User Image

Ceyx was trying to wander away from his parents and siblings for a bit. He didn't like to wander away from his families den for a while. He loved his time that he could spend around the pride, he spent some much time in his den he had to wander around for a bit. He knew he couldn't stay there all the time. So here was his chance that he was going to take to wander around for a bit. so here was what he was doing. He knew where he wanted to go. One of his favorite places, it was under a bit tree. A tree where the breeze liked to flow through. A place where it was shady and he had a chance to dig in the sand if he wanted to.

And that was what made it so awesome, to him anyway. He had a chance to play around in the sand and dig and learn stuff about what he could find in it. Of course like a lot of the other lions in the pride he loved his chances to learn. He also loved his chances to fight. However because of his size he didn't let himself fight or play much. Ceyx was a VERY large lion, even for just a juvie. He didn't let himself play much some times because of that. So here is where he was. Sitting by himself under a tree soaking up the shade and digging a small hole.

But there was one thing in his mind. He would have really liked some company. He wanted some one to wander up to him and place with him a bit. That would be very nice to him anyway. He would enjoy it a lot. But then again even if he didn't he could have fun. Yeah. All lions could have fun by themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:20 pm
User ImageHe was always away from his family and den. He didn't like being there. His mother was way, way to pushy, his father wasn't around and his siblings were all trying to be his mother. Shuffling around a bit, the leopard round a rock to get to the lake where he'd met his sister a few days ago. Today was bath day for him. He stank like a pile of elephant dung and he wanted to smell slightly better. Maybe Aulus would actually come around him if he smelled clean.

So, with that in mind, the orange leopard jumped in the water and rubbed himself on the rocks in the shallow end, grunting a bit. The water was cold, naturally, for this season, anyway. Tail flicking back and forth, he pondered on Aulus. The other lion talked funny, used words that he'd only heard elders use, like 'dull' and he didn't know any slang. Still, Aulus was fun to play with. He got to sink his claws into the other, and his teeth.

He stopped for a moment and climbed on a bigger rock. The shallow area he'd just come from was brown with his dirt and probably dried blood. He was a lot more orange now than when he first entered. "Man, I'm bored.." The bath was finished, he was clean, but now he had nothing to do. No one to play with. "Why can't I meet others my age? Not just Aulus." He grumbled out loud.

Feral Mule

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:57 pm
Ceyx looked around before he let out another sigh. He was so bored himself. He needed to do something today. He wanted to do something today. He was really hoping on finding some one that would want to spend some time with him. He flicked his tail around then sighed. He was about to get back up and was about to head back to the den. He was really that bored. However he knew for the fact that there had to be some one around. It wasn't long before he caught the scent of some one.

He started to trot in the direction that he smelt the smell. he grinned before he picked up his pace a bit. There was some on around and he wanted to spend some time with them. He soon was wandering up toward the smell and also the sound of water and also the sound of another. He soon saw a leopard standing in the water. He looked like that leopardess he had met before. He probably was related to her some how. The pride wasn't big and there was a litter of cubs born around the same time as his own, with that there wasn't many other cubs around there.

"Hi there." He chirped as he looked at the male.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:14 am
Startled. Well, actually scared beyond belief, the leopard boy turned around quickly on the rock, which caused him to land in the water. From there, he slipped, causing him to fall in his stomach and grunt. Ow, ow. Sharp rocks in underbelly, not good! Picking himself up, Amandus grunted and acted like he meant for that to happen, rather than actually saying it did. Hopefully the other wouldn't say anything about it. Stupid chain reactions.

It was... another male lion. Just his luck! Not his friend, but it'd work. Clearing his throat, Amandus came just a tad closer, head tilting to the side. "Hello there. Who're you and why did you... sneak up on me like that?" He was willing to admit that he was caught off guard, but he wasn't hurt. In his own little twisted world, he never even fell and hurt himself, despite what the throbs said.

Feral Mule

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:52 am
Ceyx was pretty caught off guard by the other male's reaction himself. Before he could say something he noticed the male landing in the water then on rocks.He bit his lip and held his breath he kind of really hoped that the male was okay, he didn't want to be the reason that some one was hurt. He watched at the male managed to get himself up and then started wandering toward him.

Ceyx almost started blushing for a moment before shaking it off and nodding at him. "My name is Ceyx... And I'm... Really sorry." He shook his head before looking at the male once more. "I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to see if you wanted to play or hang out." He nodded at the other male before a smile grew on his face just a little more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:52 am
Amandus, scared? Never. He stood a little straighter and flashed the other male a grin. "You didn't scare me. I'm not scared of anything. Completely unscarable." Ok, so how many more times could he repeat the word scared? Clearing his throat a bit, the leopard examined the lion and arched a brow. Since when did lions hang out with leopards? Not that he was really complaining, but it was curious.

"Ceyx? I'm Amandus. And.. we could play... or hang out.. Whatever. I'm not doing anything important anyway. Just finished a bath after ruining my sister's day." He flashed a grin that showed off his pearly whites. Who cared about sisters anyway? They were dumb. Girls were dumb.

Feral Mule

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:10 pm
Ceyx looked at the other male before a larger grin spread on his word. "Oh! Okay." He smiled and nodded again he was glad that he didn't scare the other male, he would really, really feel bad that he thought he scared the male. He wiggled around just a little bit before nodding agian. "Well, Amandus I really hope we can play." He flicked his tail around a few more times then he pawed at the other cub. "What do you want to play?" He wasn't going to say something about ruining another's day. He wasn't that sure why some one else would...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:56 pm
"What do I want to play? I want to wrestle, or fish, or go climb, or go hunt..." he rattled off things he often did with the other lion he knew, or things he did by himself. Clearly the leopard couldn't make up his mind. Pale eyes gazed out at the lion before a grin broke out on his face. Wrestling it was.

Launching himself at the bigger feline, Amandus tried to roll the so he was on top and Ceyx was on bottom, so he could n** his whiskers and nose and but the crap out of him. He loved bugging people. To top it all off, he was still damp from his bath.

Feral Mule

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:24 pm
Ceyx looked at the male as he was thinking, trying to figure out what he wanted to play too. He was just about to say that he wouldn't mind climbing. He didn't like wrestling that much because he was always afraid to hurt others when he was wrestling with them. Because of that fact he tended to be very careful with them. But he didn't have that much to do back to the male other than to and play wit him.

He pawed at the male's face grunting slightly as he did before sticking his tongue out and shifting his weight, trying to roll over and pin the male down. He laughed as he did this. It was fun to wrestle but he knew that he had to be careful still He didn't want to hurt his potential friend.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:19 pm
Since the leopard cub didn't weight that much, it was easy for the lion to overpower him. Of course, laughter radiated from Amandus' chest and bubbled to his throat, escaping in a gleeful fit. His own siblings wouldn't wrestle with him like this. Showing how much he enjoyed it, the leopard tried to gnaw on the others paw while gently kicking at him with his back legs. Not enough to hurt.

It seems they both had each other in mind when wrestling; making sure neither were hurt real bad. Of course pains were to come with wrestling; it just happened that way, right? Right. Boys were boys and they hurt each other and blamed each other when things got too rough.

Feral Mule

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:46 pm
Ceyx was still trying to be as careful as he could while playing with the other cub. A grin was on his face, he couldn't help it but to n** at the male back. He let out a playful growl as he did. He was starting to get a little more rough, he figured maybe the other cub could handle him more than many other lions handled him. He was hoping that the male wouldn't mind the rouge house some and that he would be fine with the playing. He was glad that it didn't seem like he minded much. He started to laugh a bit too before grinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:35 am
Mind rough housing? Not in the slightest. He played with his brothers this way. Growling in his throat, Amandas managed to wiggle away and back up. Then he sprinted towards the lion and lept, claws extended, a grin upon his face. No, he wouldn't try to hurt the other. But if it happened, so be it. It was how things went when you had two males playing. Amandus hoped to land on the lion, so he would scratch at his back and playfully kick his stomach; much like cats did.  

Feral Mule

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:23 pm
Ceyx nipped at the leopard, he was trying to be careful but he could was getting a little rougher, he growled as he was pinned, trying to push the male off of him. He stood up lifting the male with him, his legs wiggling a bit as he did. He was pretty strong, he couldn't shake the male off of him. He growled playfully before flopping back down not able to hold the weight of the two of them for that long. "Arrg!" He managed to roll over and started to bat at the male. He paused for a second as he realized he hit the other male's face, he remembered his mother saying that it wasn't good to hit another's face. "I'm sorry!" He squeaked hoping that the other cub was alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:24 am
The nips were good and all, but he could have done with some bites. His feet flailed when he was lifted and oofed when he was rolled on. It knocked the wind out of him, but it didn't hurt him. Sure, his face hurt, but whatever. It was just a face. The orange leopard got up and shook himself off with a grunt. "It's cool. I'm not hurt or nothing. No blood, no foul." That's how he played. He stretched out again and then pounced on the lion, aiming for his ears and mane, not to hurt him, but to just play.  

Feral Mule

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:10 pm
Ceyx watched the other male hoping that he was fine, really hoping that he was fine. He didn't want to see that the cub hurt. And oh god! What would his mother say?! He was pretty sure that the cub would have to be healed by his mom and on top of that he would hear it for the rest of his life from his dad! He had a really worried look on his face that was until the other cub said that he was alright. "Good!" He laughed as he was pounced on again. He nipped at the cub before pushing him off gently. "Sadly I think I have to head back to my den." He sighed looking down at his paws. He really hated when his mother would insist on him going home at a certain time. Why did moms have to be so silly?  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff