Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
If Wesker died properly.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooh gold fillings!
  Long Live Wesker!
  I'm a greedy b*****d.
View Results

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:57 pm
Okay do forgive me if this sort of thing has been asked before. I looked through the threads and didn't really find anything pertaining to this.

But if Capcom hadn't royally screwed up in RE 5 with Wesker, if he had to die properly, how would you imagine him dieing? And that's if he HAD to, because eventually the bad guys die off lol.

Personally I could imagine him always behind the scenes and not actually dieing until he was old, but I want to know in full detail what you guys would think of a proper death for him. What would be the scenario, and who or what would have killed him?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:46 pm
If Wesker (in a REAL Resident Evil game) was to die it would be:

A. Without a transformation. Probably by a bullet or an explosion.

B. If he HAD to transform, he would transform into a large ugly creature that doesn't resemble Wesker in any way, has no intelligence, and obviously can't speak. Unlikely by bullet, probably by explosion.

OR

C. By Tyrant in RE1. That's it. No miraculous resurrection plot devices.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
If Wesker (in a REAL Resident Evil game) was to die it would be:

A. Without a transformation. Probably by a bullet or an explosion.

B. If he HAD to transform, he would transform into a large ugly creature that doesn't resemble Wesker in any way, has no intelligence, and obviously can't speak. Unlikely by bullet, probably by explosion.

OR

C. By Tyrant in RE1. That's it. No miraculous resurrection plot devices.

Sweet, you covered all the bases lol. Sounds to good to me smile I would enjoy another Wesker vs Chris fight though...just....less retarded as RE 5 xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:41 pm
I wouldn't know. But my Scenario A could start off with a fight. Similar to the one in Code Veronica X, only end with Wesker actually dying.
But if he WAS gonna die by a bullet (since in REAL Resident Evil, he might be fast, but he can't freakin Teleport!) then it wouldn't be Chris who pulls the trigger.
I'd want it to be Jill, just cause Jill (in REAL Resident Evil) is just awesome, and I heart her.
But the ultimate badass turn of events would be if BARRY was the one who finished Wesker off.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I wouldn't know. But my Scenario A could start off with a fight. Similar to the one in Code Veronica X, only end with Wesker actually dying.
But if he WAS gonna die by a bullet (since in REAL Resident Evil, he might be fast, but he can't freakin Teleport!) then it wouldn't be Chris who pulls the trigger.
I'd want it to be Jill, just cause Jill (in REAL Resident Evil) is just awesome, and I heart her.
But the ultimate badass turn of events would be if BARRY was the one who finished Wesker off.

I definitely love Jill too. She is pretty damn cool. Barry killing Wesker would be the ultimate story twist. That sounds interesting too. But what about Ada? Do you think that would work as a person to finish him off? Oh yeah I also wanted to ask you something....god what was it....OH YEAH!

If you had to choose, which do you hate more, RE 5? Or the RE movies? I know how much you hate the game and I got an idea of your opinion of the movies so I couldn't help but ask the question :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:45 pm
Well, that depends. As far as I'm concerned, RE4 never happened. Which means after RE2, and Ada's RE3 epilogue, her story is up for grabs. So I don't really care for any of that "Ada secretly plans to overthrow him" business. As far as I'm concerned, she nearly died in RE2, and Wesker personally saved her life. And although she's got a thing for Leon, I don't see any reason she'd want to betray Wesker directly.

And I don't think you DID get an idea of my opinion. I don't hate them at all. In fact, I like the movies. I own them all on Blu-Ray, and I've seen Extinction in theaters three times...
Are you thinking of Thee Stranger? Cause he's the one who probably hates the movies the most in this guild. And yes, he said he'd actually prefer RE5 to the movies. Which, I personally think is laughable. But I'm not gonna get into that with him again.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:07 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, that depends. As far as I'm concerned, RE4 never happened. Which means after RE2, and Ada's RE3 epilogue, her story is up for grabs. So I don't really care for any of that "Ada secretly plans to overthrow him" business. As far as I'm concerned, she nearly died in RE2, and Wesker personally saved her life. And although she's got a thing for Leon, I don't see any reason she'd want to betray Wesker directly.

And I don't think you DID get an idea of my opinion. I don't hate them at all. In fact, I like the movies. I own them all on Blu-Ray, and I've seen Extinction in theaters three times...
Are you thinking of Thee Stranger? Cause he's the one who probably hates the movies the most in this guild. And yes, he said he'd actually prefer RE5 to the movies. Which, I personally think is laughable. But I'm not gonna get into that with him again.

Oh I see. Yeah it was probably him that said cuz I remember SOMEONE saying they hated the movies lol xD excuse my bad memory.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:25 am
Yeah, I actually really enjoyed the movies. They aren't perfect, but then nothing is. Even Remake could've been improved if a certain voice actor had voiced Wesker. *coughRichardWaugh*

Now, if the movies said, "This is actually happening parallel to the games. And Alice was in the games universe the whole time, you just didn't see her, cause she was sneaky." Then yeah, I'd call bullshit and want nothing to do with the movies. But since they're doing a nice job of keeping to themselves, and not letting any of that RE4ness seep into them, I'm happy. Like I said, I'm just hoping that Afterlife won't have any RE4/5ness in it. At all.

But yeah, back on topic. Wesker...
As an alternate D scenario... Wesker doesn't die at all. He kills Chris and Jill, and establishes a new company to take Umbrella's place as bio weapon developers. The world is doomed. The series ends. Have a nice day.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:27 am
What the hell? Is it just me, or are my posts showing up at the TOP of the page, instead of the bottom? o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:23 pm
I like the idea of him transforming into a terrible monster, and then dying in an explosion, but it has to be by rocket launcher and/or self destruct.
It's an RE tradition.
Either that or a helicopter crashes into him.  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:52 pm
Garcian Smith
I like the idea of him transforming into a terrible monster, and then dying in an explosion, but it has to be by rocket launcher and/or self destruct.
It's an RE tradition.

Well that all makes perfect sense. It's tradition, and it's effective. I mean they're good options. I'm sure Capcom would do something like that... No? They drop him in a volcano? Huh... You'd think they'd go for the Resident Evil way of doing things in this Resident Evil game. Instead they go for the.... Tekken way?
Yep... That's our Capcom!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Garcian Smith
It's an RE tradition.

Well that all makes perfect sense. It's tradition, and it's effective. I mean they're good options. I'm sure Capcom would do something like that... No? They drop him in a volcano? Huh... You'd think they'd go for the Resident Evil way of doing things in this Resident Evil game. Instead they go for the.... Tekken way?
Yep... That's our Capcom!

They already turned Jill into Nina, so what were you expecting?  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:45 pm
Nina is cool though.

Nina is to RE5 Jill what Superman is to Captain Planet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well that all makes perfect sense. It's tradition, and it's effective. I mean they're good options. I'm sure Capcom would do something like that... No? They drop him in a volcano? Huh... You'd think they'd go for the Resident Evil way of doing things in this Resident Evil game.

'Cause Wesker totally doesn't get blown up by a rocket launcher in RE fashion. Nope.

As for Jill, they explained why she went blonde and got brainwashed in the files, but we can't get into that because that doesn't exist, apparently. I guess I'm just a loon. rolleyes

As for where he should've died... I'd say that Chris still kills him. He may have ******** with Jill in the mansion more than Chris, but he actually attacks Chris's family as opposed to just threatening it (like Barry's family). Chris has always been on a one-track mind. "Must stop Umbrella." "Must protect Claire." "Must find Jill." "Must stop Wesker." That's what I always liked about him; he stuck to his guns. So him not killing Wesker wouldn't be right. razz

I imagine it'd be something like Umbrella's End, in that it would take place in a lab (another RE tradition). Whether or not there'd be a timer... well, probably not. Nice, big area for Wesker and Chris to duke it out. And if Capcom had to implement co-op, it has to be Jill with him, to end the feud once and for all. If it's a "single-player co-op" game (like RE0), have Jill off doing something in the room, like trying to pick the lock on some medicine cabinets to see if there was anything they could find to help kill him with.

Meanwhile, Chris is taking a beating and trying to find a way to at the very least incapacitate Wesker temporarily to give them time to find a way to kill him. Not sure what that would be, but if that doesn't work, but say they don't find anything. If this was the end of the series (as I wish it would be, 'cause it would end with a bang), then Wesker would be about to kill Chris when Jill runs up and tackles him to the ground. Holding him down, Jill yells at Chris to shoot him. Chris, not having a real choice if he wants a chance to end it, shoots off a few shots into his torso. Wesker escapes, and one or two of the shots hit Jill.

Chris, now enraged, tackles Wesker to the ground and furiously pulls the trigger, emptying the clip into his chest. Wesker isn't dead, but he's incapacitated. Chris starts the self-destruct system and uses his trusty lighter to light up Wesker. Now Chris must carry Jill through the labs to escape. As the place is about to blow, it cuts back to Wesker rolling on the ground trying to put out the fire on him. As he stumbles to his feet, he starts to run to the door only to have the first of the charges go off, blasting him back into the room as it begins exploding and coming down on him. The last thing he sees is the ceiling falling down on him.

Then you can have any number of endings. Jill dies, Chris is sad. Jill lives, they remain friends. Jill lives, they fall in love and get married.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:02 pm
Just because they explain something, like Jill's blondeness and her shiny mind control crystal, doesn't mean it was a good decision.
Oh, wait, they explain where Las Plagas came from in the files... I guess Las Plagas are awesome too, now!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff