Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Getto Daze~!

Back to Guilds

Everything about Pokémon... Including Japanese episode stuff 

Tags: pokemon, anime, manga, role plays 

Reply Role Plays
Could you ever learn to love me? {O/A} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:21 am
In a world of mysticism, there are those who grow bored of their days and wish to seek entertainment. Most have parties or go on vacation. Then again, there is the option of buying yourself a pet. But these pets aren't anything ordinary. Ranging from humans to demons, there are people who are held captive by the collars they wear and the metal bars which seperate them from the world. Some have been here for days or even years, but they are all labeled by their tags. So when you browse for such a pet, make sure you choose wisely because these pets aren't refundable.

RULES:
I'm god - end of story
Follow Gaia ToS or die
No harassing one another
No god like abilities
No killing without permission
No cybering - time skip or take it to PMs (Which I like to do)
Be literate - No text talking
Break my rules - die
You can be any race, but if I get too much of one race, I'll cut off that option.
Romance, violence, and choas is encouraged.
No poofing random places
Respect one another, if there are any fights in OOC, then I will put you on probahtion*.
Use "" for talk and [[]] (()) for OOC
Put 'Pet' for pet and 'Master' for a buyer or I will not accept your character.
All buyers are wealthy
Stay in character, but it's okay if you slip every now and then.
Say 'I love you Stoner!' at the bottom of you profile so I know you read the rules.
PM all profiles to me - post 'em and I'll kill you
Two tags and two colors each. No more.
Make me mad and you die.
Thank you.

SKELETON:

Name:
Race:
I am: [Buyer/ pet]
Tags:
Bio:
Appearance:
Sexual orientation:
Theme Song:
Other:
Username:

TAGS: Pets only
shapes:
Heart - lovable and friendly
Skull - Troublesome and Unobediant*
Fish - outdoorsy and energetic
Circle - lazy and easily bored
Triangle - Loyal and well behaved

Colors:
Red - lover (Romantic or sexual wise)
Blue - maid
Green - friend
Orange - cook
Purple - protector
Black - hitman

PROFILES:

Buyers:

Name: Makoto Hisaishi
Race: Human
I am: Buyer
Tags: N/A
Bio: Makoto is the daughter of a wealth man who got passed away, leaving the girl on her own. She's easily frightened by many thing, but mostly by yelling. She came here on a search for someone she could become friends with and be protected by them until she became ready to face the world on her own.
Appearance: User Image
Sexual orientation: Straight
Theme Song: Boys - Smile.dk
Other: Makoto love strawberries and afraid of people yelling at her
Username: Jayce Elder

Name: Tara Porter
Race: Demon
Tags: “Excuse me?” (N/A)
Bio: An enigmatic woman who made her fortune off of ruining others. Her business was definitely one dealt under the table, stealing the world’s riches and selling them back for an even greater price without getting caught. Just once generates more than enough money to live wealthy for normal humans. She is not necessarily the nicest of people, although has a soft spot for those that she considers to be weaker than herself in some way, shape or form.
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Theme Song: {x} - Panic @ The Disco
Other: Tends to make a game out of everything.
Username: X Sweet X Nevermore X

Name: Steven Pearson
Bio: Was caught a couple years ago by the government and was cloned, the clone supposed to do the government's bidding and was now recently captured for reprogramming. Steven was recently let go, for a reason he knew not of.
Theme Song: The Bird and the Worm by The Used
Other: Very cocky, smart, but knows how to get out of situations he's not comfortable with.
Username: Starbucks_Phantom

Pets:

WHO'S IN THE SHOP:

Name: Damian Hartless
Race: Vampire
I am: Pet
Tags: Skull, circle, and Red
Bio: Damian doesn't remember much except waking up in a cage with the urge to screw everything that breathed. No one is quite sure why he's so hormonal all the time, but they just figure he's some sort of sexual predator. Other than that, he doesn't like to do much and get's bored within seconds.
Theme Song: Closer - Nine Inch Nails
Other: Leather fetish and likes to bite
Username: Jayce Elder

Name: Shao Pearson
Race: Human (Clone)
Tags: Triangle, Heart, Purple, Green
Bio: Was created when a boy targeted by the government was captured and tested. He doesn't remember much, and what he does, it's all a blur.
Theme Song: New Divide - Linkin Park
Other: His mind can be easily messed with, and can change moods in an instant if needed.
Username: Starbucks_Phantom

Name: Amaya Kyoko
Race: Werewolf
Tags: Heart, purple
Bio: Amaya loved the outdoors and nature. One day she got captured and locked in the cage. She hates being in confinement and is slightly claustrophobic.
Appearance: Amaya
Theme Song: Piece Of Heaven-Cascada
Other: Longs to be free. Kind of has a crush on Shao, who she met when she was put in the shop.
Username: CatClanLover2000

Name: Ava Rose
Tags: Red/Orange
Bio: Ava was put in this store because a certain somebody had a gambling problem. For the first couple of months she was frantic and crazy, but after a while she became used to the idea of being a pet. Nobody has bought her, but she's been in the store for about a year now.
Theme Song: "I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked" Ida Maria
Other: Ava loves the kitchen. She's an amazing cook and is an expert at making decorative cakes.
Username: RoseLilyLove

Name: Chloe Bennett
Race: Lycanthrope, more specifically, a werelion
Tags: Skull, fish; Black, red
Bio: Born in Mexico, Chloe was sold as a slave once she reached puberty and the lycanthropy was discovered. Lycanthropes can take a great deal of pain and abuse before reaching the breaking point and a few of Chloe's previous owners had nearly broken her. She'd always escaped and killed them. Her current owner. Anyone who'd touched her. Anyone who'd just stood by while it was happening. She'd killed them all. But she was always caught and brought back to the "marketplace" where she was sold again. Of course, the "merchants" always seemed to forget to mention why she kept returning to be sold. Oh, well. More blood to spilled. Somewhere along the road, Chloe had become one of those people who enjoys killing.
Appearance:
User Image
Theme Song: "Cassie" by Flyleaf
Other: Nothing you need to concern your pretty little head with
Username: ThatLittleGhosty

OWNED:

PROBAHTION:

BLACKLIST:

WHITELIST:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
◘ Makoto • Hisaishi ◘

Makoto stepped into the shop wearing her normal street clothes. She looked about the cages and the creatures inside. She walked past on cage and saw on guy wearing leather and a blindfold. She yelped as he threw himself against the cage bars, an arm reaching out to grab her. "Here kitty, kitty." Damian said in his rich velvety voice before a small chuckle escaped him. Makoto shook her head. "N-No thanks." She said and quickly moved away from his cage and continued to examine the others.

• Damian ◘ Hartless •

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:46 pm
User Image
Shao Pearson

Shao sat on the floor of his cage, sleeping, well, actually, closing his eyes and listening to all that was going on around him. There was someone new--a girl. He resisted the urge to grimace as she met Damian.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:51 am
User ImageUser Image
◘ Makoto • Hisaishi ◘

Damian stuck his tongue out before he turned his head towards the human. "You can't fool me." He said and crept to the left side of his cage and reached into Shao's. "Come play with me Shao." He purred like smooth chocolate. Makoto looked at the vampire and made a face he he reached into the cage next to his. "Why must men be so weird?" She questioned herself.

• Damian ◘ Hartless •

BLStoner

OG Gaian

X Sweet X Nevermore X

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:33 am
User Image
T a r a Ω P o r t e r

Tara entered the shop, only to hear the faint question that some other buyer had asked. "Frankly, I think it'd be boring if they were anything but weird." She answered, grinning somewhat as her eyes trailed over the cages and their inhabitants. From what she could see, there were quite a few...entertaining pets there to choose from this time around.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:51 am
User ImageUser Image
◘ Makoto • Hisaishi ◘

Makoto looked ot the woman who entered and nodded. "Perhaps so." She said before letting out a cry of surprise as the vampire threw himself at the bars of his cage again, chuckling. "Scared little kitty. always so scared." He grinned before he turned to the demon. "Mmm. Smells pretty, but can it be so?" He asked no one in particular before slipping off his blindfold, revealing his pitch black eyes with dark gray irises that was speckled with flecks of reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, and purples. His eyes were rather queer for a vampire. "It is so." He said, looking her over before he ran his tongue against the cold bars of his cage.

• Damian ◘ Hartless •

BLStoner

OG Gaian

X Sweet X Nevermore X

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:40 am
User Image
T a r a Ω P o r t e r

The demon raised an eyebrow as she glanced at the vampire. "You're quite the charmer, aren't you?" She asked, laughing slightly as she approached his cage. Crimson eyes examined him thoughtfully, taking note of the details on his collar in particular. A red collar with a skull. "Well, I can't say it won't help your odds if you want a change of scenery." Tara mused after a moment's pause, the grin widening as she went on to look at the others for her own reference. Passing by the girl, she rolled her eyes slightly. "Relax, they can't do anything to you as long as they're locked up."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image
◘ Makoto • Hisaishi ◘

Damian growled at the demon but did not speak. He moved away from the bars of the cage before deciding to try and play with Shao again. He reached his arm through the bars towards Shao. "Here kitty, kitty." He called out to him. Makoto sighed, she wasn't really fearful of the people in these cages, just the weirdo in his cage.

• Damian ◘ Hartless •

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:44 pm
Amaya Kyoko
User Image
Amaya sighed as she watched all the activity outside her cage and in the other cages. She wondered if anyone would ever buy her... Yet a part of her didn't want to leave. Her eyes trailed to Shao's cage. She felt her face start to flush so she looked away and to the buyers. She had a purple collar with a heart, she was loyal and friendly just like a dog, although she had a wild side. She growled at Damian. "Your games aren't very amusing." She was shy but Damian just got on her nerves often. Sometimes she wished she could escape from her cage and tear him apart in her werewolf form.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
◘ Makoto • Hisaishi ◘

Damian turned his head, his strange eyes focused uponed Amaya. "Oh, but they're amusing once I've shown you a esctasy you've never felt before." He chuckled and smirked.

• Damian ◘ Hartless •

BLStoner

OG Gaian

The CheeseCrisp

6,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:03 pm
User Image

Ava stared down at her cook book, but had stopped reading ever since the first customer of the day walked in."Amaya hush or else he's just going to bug you" Ava said in a monotone voice. She sighed and looked up from her book to take a look at the buyers. "Well hello." She purred as she examined the two ladies. Makoto was cute, but seemed too dependant on other, in other words Ava wasn't her match. Tara looked like fun, but she seemed like she'd get along better with Damian.
Ava groaned, was there ever going to be a owner for her? Or was she doomed to be locked up in this cage reading nothing but cook books? She yearned to make something, anything, even a simple batch of cookies. It would also be nice to meet someone new, these other "pets" were getting old.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:02 am
User Image
T a r a Ω P o r t e r

Tara's attention flickered to the other two pets individually, entertained by their clear dislike of the vampire. She was quite sure that if granted the chance to, they would most likely try tearing him apart. Or at least that was the impression that she got from the one supposedly named Amaya. Whether or not she wanted to let the pair kill each other if she decided to buy the girl as well was up to debate. As for the other, she was not entirely sure. Her attention seemed to be directed towards the new buyers by this point. "Hello, it looks like you're a cook." She stated bluntly, examining the young woman in a curious manner similar to how she had looked at Damian. "What sort of cooking do you enjoy?"

X Sweet X Nevermore X

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image
Shao Pearson

Shao's right eye cracked open, since he was getting so much attention. He stayed where he was, since Damian couldn't reach him anyway. Things were getting a bit lively now in the shop, weren't they?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
◘ Makoto • Hisaishi ◘

Makoto noticed the boy beginning to wake and stepped over to his cage and leaned against it, peering down at him. "I'm sorry if we woke you." She said and gave him a half smile, but it soon disappeared and she sighed. "I know this might be stupid to ask, but you want to get out of here, right?" She wasn't sure if she should have left him alone or not.

• Damian ◘ Hartless •

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image
Shao Pearson

Shao just stared at her as if telling her she already knew the answer.

Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff