Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:47 am
User Image

Lolite paced about and gave a snarl as she did. she was now pregnant, and was wondering if it had been a great idea to be mated with Coal. eyes narrowed and ears pinned back, she was awaiting for coal to come back from a hunt. tail lashing, she kept up her pacing as she waited for Coal so she could give him the news.

Coal had finaly come back from his hunt, as he tended to have too much fun and be messy when it came to his hunts. licking his lips that still had some blood on it, he had enjoyed himself to the max. grinning, he was in a rather good mood at the moment, that was til he notice Lolite seemed to be pissy when he arrived back. wrinkling his muzzle, he then gave a snort. "whats up with you today?" he had noticed her weight gain but had decided to ignore it since well he might get his a** handed to him if he told her she was getting fat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:40 am
Lolite snarled at Coal. " whats wrong with me you ask?" stepping towards hm, she wanted to beat the living hell out of him for such a stupid a** question. " if you had yet to notice you idiot, i am pregnant with your foals. which i suppose you are pleased to hear." huffing, oh she had agreed to this the moment they had decided to be mated. she knew all about his little bet with his sister.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:54 pm
Coal now had a smirk on his face, even though she seemed ready to beat him down. it seemed he finally managed to reach the goal of baring foals with a strong mare, which was exactly the bet he had taken with his sister Cyanide. though was he really ready to be a father to foals? soon he would defiantly find out the hard way as he had not thought this whole thing through all the way. " you seem upset by that fact. you should be pleased also to be carrying strong foals." giving a dark chuckle, he didn't care if she got snappy with him as he finally got what he wanted though they where mates and would of had foal eventually. he had been the one to press the issue of foals since of course he wanted to beat his arrogant sister at her own game.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:02 am
Lolite stared at Coal coldly for a moment before she decided to snap at his face with a growl. " figures that's all you have to say about this situation." sneering, she wondered if he even knew how big of a deal or responsibility this was going to be. "you better be prepared for the shared responsibility of these foals or you have hell to pay Coal." tail lashing about, she brushed past coal as she walked past him. " I'm going to rest so don't disturb me."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces