Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:33 pm
User Image
Coal had a smug expression on his face as he went in search of his dear sister Cyanide. when they had grown to adulthood they had challanged one another to see who would be the first between them to produce strong, pure kalona offspring. which was the reason for his smuggness at the moment. he had accepted that challenge and was now expecting offspring with a very vindictive kalona mare by the name of Lolite. chuckling to himself, oh how his sister as going to be pissed he won but man he was going to enjoy rubbing it in her face. even if he had waited quite a while to tell his sister, he had not wanted her to go after lolite right off the bat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:37 pm
User Image

Cyanide could be found near the lake, lounging around seizing some of the last of the sun rays while smaller creatures skittered away from the lake and her nervously, knowing that their death could be here sooner if Cyn chooses to entertain herself with them. The slender female kalona stretches her wings out and yawned, revealing sharp fangs to the nervous onlookers.

The female moves toward the trees, knowing that she will need to find Toxicity and start making babies since she had a challenge with her brother Coal to see who will produce strong pure offspring first. "Toxicityyyyyyyy.." She calls out in velvety voice.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:41 pm
Coal had a huge smirk on his face when he heard his sister call out to someone name Toxicity. giving a laugh, he purposely called out. " ohhhh Cyanide." he surely was asking for some trouble but well his arrogant pride was something that got in the way of actually not underestimating his sister. " come out come out where ever you are." trying not t laugh more, he waited for his pest of a sister to show herself so that he could rub the news in her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:46 pm
The female swiveled her head toward the direction of the voice and her lavender eyes narrows when she knows that it wasn't Toxicity calling out because she would have recognized the tone of her 'mate' right away. Her wings rustles little bit before flaring out, showing the vivid colors to the source of the voice. "You are not Toxicity." The velvety voice became low and dangerous purr while she slowly weaves around the trees soundlessly toward the source of the voice. Smoke furls out of her nostrils as she suddenly spots her brother standing there with arrogant smile on his face and she snaps her fangs together.

"Coal..." She murmurs as she disappears into the shadows. "Cocky.. little foal." She moves around behind her brother, positioning herself for the attack.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:50 pm
Coal's eyes narrow and gives a growl of annoyance as he figures his pest of a sister was purposely lurking to attack. they played this game far to many times for him not to know what she was plotting, since this was a daily thing between them since they where foals. "I'm not here to play this game of yours, get out here so i can give you some grand news....aunty Cyanide." grinning, he knew that would get her attention right away and hopefully he wouldn't have to get into a fight with her. tail lashing about, he waited for her to ether come out and talk or just out right attack him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Cyn murmurs something softly as she watches her brother from the shadows and a feral-like smirk appears on her muzzle when she hears the growl of annoyance coming from him. "Grand news, Coal?" The female shifts from one spot to other easily as she moves out of the hiding right behind her brother, judging the distance between those two and wonders if she could lunge forward and deliver the killing blow before Coal could react. But when Coal called her "Aunty Cyanide", she froze as her eyes went snake-like at her brother. "I don't have any nieces or nephews." She purrs in dangerous voice as she moves closer to him.

"You are just simply calling me that to provoke me, my dear brother and it won't work." She looks amused as she finally moves into her brother's line of vision, eyeing him with cold calculating eyes.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:07 pm
" i'm not here to provoke today. I'm here to tell you that you will have nieces and nephews very soon. I've won our little bet and thought you should know." Coal gave on warning growl at his sister as she came closer to him. " if you don't believe me i will take you to see Lolite that is if you wont cause any trouble.....like say attack her because you can't stand to lose to me." bareing his teeth some, he was not going to risk the life of his offspring of Lolite just because his sister might take a chance of taking his win from him by trying to kill Lolite.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:16 pm
The dragon female arches her eyebrow at her brother as she laughs coldly while walking around in wide circle around him. "You are pulling my tail right now, my dear brother. No respectable female would sleep with you but again.." Her eyes drifts over her brother's body lazily as she chuckles softly with a shake of her head. "Lolite? she is weak so you haven't won the bet yet." She purrs softly as she stops in front of him. "And you are ... an idiot." She says with a sigh and roll of her eyes, knowing that no sensible males will bring HER to see their pregnant mates since she will kill them so fast then turn on her own sibling in heartbeat without a second thought.

"You are lying." She murmurs to her brother as she eyes him, waiting for her opportunity.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:23 pm
" your just jealous i beat you at your little bet and you should know by now i would never disgrace our family by having foals with a weak pathetic female." snarling, he was getting pissed off his sister would ever think that he would have foals with someone weak or even disgrace his family. " as i said I'm not lying. i can only prove it to you by taking you to where Lolite is by I'm not going to risk you ruining anything." growling, he so badly wanted to lunge at her throat and rip her apparent but he had to resist that urge right now. " you ether behave or never get to see your first nieces and nephews when they are around." snorting, he had no issues with never letting his foals know their aunt or his family for that matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:33 pm
"Why would I get jealous of a weak sibling spreading the weak genes around? and it just had to be with a WEAK female as well. Lolite is very weak. Our MOTHER won't even acknowledge her at all." She spat the words out like they are venom. "You are the disgrace of the family, brother. I am even ashamed to call you my own blood and flesh." She lowers her voice to velvety dangerous purr while she sways like a snake would in front of Coal. Her tail rattles as she looks like she is ready to lunge forward for his throat due to her body being taut and poised for the attack.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:49 pm
Coal gave a snarl as his muscles went taunt and ready for a lunge. " you will regret saying that to me." hissing, he snapped at her in pure anger as she went and crossed the line calling him weak and the mare he was having foals with weak. he would not let his sister get away with insulting him in such a way.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:00 pm
An amused smirk appears on Cyn's face as she hears the snarl and sees the change in Coal's body language. "I regret everything that is going on right now. I regret the fact that I have a weakling for my brother." She murmurs softly as she looks tense and ready to explode into action if necessary. Her tail sways back and forth lazily while she eyes Coal with a predatory look in her eyes. "What are you going to do about it? Slap me around with those poor excuses for the wings?"  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:07 pm
" no this time I'm really going to kill you for crossing the line." circling her now, it was clear he was beyond angry and meant every word he said. snarling, he lashed his tail about as he circled and waited for a good chance to take her down. he was past talking now and was willing to kill her to prove he was not going to take her insults.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:12 pm
"If you can." The female murmurs as she moves in opposite direction from Coal in a deadly dance that they have been locked in since they were little foals. "You are weak and you always have been, Coal." She purrs at her brother as she rustles her wings and snaps them away from her body with dramatic flair. "Your wings... is pathetic. Your hunting skills is deplorable and your ability to find a suitable mate is something less to be desired for." She quirks her eyebrow as she refrains from making the first lunge of the fight.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image
"what the hell do you two think your doing?" Spyro gave a snarl as he got in between Coal and Cynaide. he had just been roaming the area to find something to hunt, but instead of finding food he found he two kids fighting like they where going to kill one another. " I'm sick of being forced to beak you two apart, your more than old enough to settle your differences without killing each other." snapping at each of them, he had been having to break them up all the time since they where foals and he was beyond tired of it. tail lashing, this time both where going to be punished severely for fighting with one another when they where grown adults.

Coal hissed when his father snapped at him and he backed off for the moment. oh how he wished his father would just let him rip into his sister but well nether of his parents would allow it. "you should just leave us to settle this our way father." growling, he was then smacked rather hard with his father's tail for what he said.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff