Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Ladies
What if someone you really cared about...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-
  -
View Results

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:03 pm
... kinda blew you off and left? When you wanted to actually have a conversation with them, realized they were too busy and had to go? I mean, you understand that they have a life outside of yours, but you're still sad and even a little angry.

Like, you're with them and they have a friend around and they don't even look at you. Like that's more important. And you feel stupid, knowing that; they have this other existence and you feel like you'll never quite fit into it.

Maybe I'm just reading too far into it, but I don't know how to approach them. How would you? Especially if were a constant emotional train wreck like I am. More importantly, am I just excessively moody or is something else happening right now?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:13 pm
I'm not even sure if I'd be able to bring that up, even just personally.
I think I understand; it's like a third wheel feeling? like an after-thought? idrk.

I really, really don't know how exactly I'd go about bringing it up..
maybe just bring up the event in question and how it made you feel?
I'm sure if you're close that they wouldn't be offended by it...  

Fig Ivy

Quotable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sonnenblume

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:26 pm
I'm anti-confrontation and srs talk, so I'd probably just drop the friend like last week's fashion.
But if it's someone you really care about you gotta do the John Dorian and tell turk, "i miss you so much it hurts sometimes."
Start up a convo and ask if they've been busy lately, and when they reply say it feels like they don't have time for you.
They'll either take you seriously and fix it, or blow you off again-- which is a sign in itself.  
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games