Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arranged Blocks

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:56 pm
I thought one of the smexiest moments was when Link got a full face of Cremia's chest.

How bought you all???? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:31 pm
Link half-naked. I win.  

Hatchery

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:58 pm
Hatchery
Link half-naked. I win.
YOU STOLE MINE

But I have a picture.

User Image

Dayum, check out those abs. <3

I WIN. 私はいちばんですよ!!!!!!!(^0^)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:26 pm
Akeyami
Hatchery
Link half-naked. I win.
YOU STOLE MINE

But I have a picture.

User Image

Ugh. :Q
If only, if only.

Though, his body kinda looks like one of the guys at my school... hur hur. Too bad the guy doesn't have his face. D:< I'd jump on him fo' sho'!

Hatchery

Arranged Blocks

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:47 pm
Man....to bad Malon wasnt in Twilight Princess.

I wouldve loved to seen her updated. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:16 pm
Dire Valoe
Man....to bad Malon wasnt in Twilight Princess.

I wouldve loved to seen her updated. heart
Sounds alot like something Momcilo would say.

But I do agree, although that one guy running the ranch with the goats was cool, it would've been neat to see some old characters get re-vamped.
Oh well, maybe next game. <3

Hatchery

Arranged Blocks

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:53 pm
Lmao, Talon the mario clone? he was quite comical. Atleast the most important character was there.... e p o n a heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:01 pm
Dire Valoe
Lmao, Talon the mario clone? he was quite comical. Atleast the most important character was there.... e p o n a heart
No, no, no. He was at the beginning of Twilight Princess. I honestly forget his name.
Started with an 'F' though.

Hatchery

Inadala
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:04 pm
Hatchery
Akeyami
Hatchery
Link half-naked. I win.
YOU STOLE MINE

But I have a picture.

User Image

If only, if only.

Though, his body kinda looks like one of the guys at my school... hur hur. Too bad the guy doesn't have his face. D:< I'd jump on him fo' sho'!

Ohhhh my gosh! heart heart I thank Nintendo for this lovely fanservice.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:29 pm
Fire Archer 156
Hatchery
Akeyami
Hatchery
Link half-naked. I win.
YOU STOLE MINE

But I have a picture.

User Image

If only, if only.

I purposely lose. Everytime.

Still haven't beaten my file on TP because of it.

Hatchery

Arranged Blocks

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:54 pm
Hatchery
Fire Archer 156
Hatchery
Akeyami
Hatchery
Link half-naked. I win.
YOU STOLE MINE

But I have a picture.

User Image

If only, if only.

Lmao, ur all the first gurls I meet that think Link is sexy. Most I know are like "no >.>" twords Link. And most of my friends are like " malon <3"

If Link can be half-naked, why cant Malon crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:00 pm
Dire Valoe
Hatchery
Fire Archer 156
Hatchery
Akeyami
Hatchery
Link half-naked. I win.
YOU STOLE MINE

But I have a picture.

User Image

If only, if only.

Lmao, ur all the first gurls I meet that think Link is sexy. Most I know are like "no >.>" twords Link. And most of my friends are like " malon <3"

Haha, you obviously haven't been on the internet for a while. But just for the sake of memes, FIRST! Haha, I'm witty. I actually can't believe that we're the first to think that. And I really can't help myself, I have this thing for chiseled hips and nice abs. P:

You see, Malon has this thing called "dirty pillows," I have a pair, Cel has a pair, most girls over age 13 have them. And only in most of Europe and Ontario can women show them off (of course, we've yet to find a woman brave enough to do it here in Ontario). So that's why. But you can just picture it in your mind, since this is all strictly PG-13.

Hatchery

Arranged Blocks

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:54 pm
Hatchery
Dire Valoe
Hatchery
Fire Archer 156
Hatchery
If only, if only.

Haha, you obviously haven't been on the internet for a while. But just for the sake of memes, FIRST! Haha, I'm witty. I actually can't believe that we're the first to think that. And I really can't help myself, I have this thing for chiseled hips and nice abs. P:

You see, Malon has this thing called "dirty pillows," I have a pair, Cel has a pair, most girls over age 13 have them. And only in most of Europe and Ontario can women show them off (of course, we've yet to find a woman brave enough to do it here in Ontario). So that's why. But you can just picture it in your mind, since this is all strictly PG-13.

I like to refer to them as 'Sweater Puppies'. :3

And yes, I have seen pics of Malon on the net. but it wouldnt hurt to see it in an official game....like Link >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:18 am
Dire Valoe
Hatchery
Dire Valoe
Hatchery
Fire Archer 156
Hatchery
If only, if only.

And yes, I have seen pics of Malon on the net. but it wouldnt hurt to see it in an official game....like Link >.>
I refer to mine as 'tatas,' 'boobs,' or 'baby suffocators.'

Well, e-mail Nintendo, maybe then millions of boys will get their wet dream score. P:
But who's to say they'll ever use Malon in a game again? Maybe they've trashed her? I don't even know, but this thought just saddened me, since every game needs at least one Southern Belle. ):

Hatchery

Arranged Blocks

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:32 pm
Hatchery
Dire Valoe
Hatchery
Dire Valoe
Hatchery

I refer to mine as 'tatas,' 'boobs,' or 'baby suffocators.'

Well, e-mail Nintendo, maybe then millions of boys will get their wet dream score. P:
But who's to say they'll ever use Malon in a game again? Maybe they've trashed her? I don't even know, but this thought just saddened me, since every game needs at least one Southern Belle. ):

Lmao, we can just hope for the best.  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces