Jayne Pierce's Trainer Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

superemo32

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:56 pm
|Jayne's Pokemon Journal|

Hello and welcome to my first Pokemon journal. Here is where I keep my Pokemon and all their info. Please do not post in my journal unless you are Mods or otherwise given permission.

:Table of Contents:

1...........Intro, My Updates, Opening Banner
2...........Trainer Profile
3...........Current Team (0/6 Pokemon)
4...........Inventory
5...........Awards & Events
6...........Pokemon Box
7...........Links to My Stalls
8...........Breeding/Battling Availability
9...........Pokemail Box
10.........Reserved
11.........Reserved
12.........Reserved
13.........Reserved
14.........Reserved
15.........Journal Banner

Jayne

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:11 pm
Jayne, Simplified

Name: Jayne Pierce User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Birthdate: 1/21/91
Hometown: Plateu Town
Preference: Straight
Strikes: Rain, chocolate, reading
Gutterballs: Heat, running, math

Physical Description: She has a short schoolgirl skirt and a white, button-down shirt covering her body. Her hair is black and down to hershoulders, and she also has a white belt stylishly cocked to the side in order to hold her Pokeballs. Her shoes are confortable brown loafers with dark, loose socks.
Personality: She is a very fun and bubbly person, always smiling and laughing. She is always making people laugh with jokes, and she almost never gets mad. But when she does, watch out!

Favorite/Wanted Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

superemo32

superemo32

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:26 pm
.:Current Team:.

heart Starting Pokemon heart
-None-

4laugh Supporting Pokemon 4laugh
-None-

xd The Rest of the Team xd
-None-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jayne's InventoryUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Big Pouch
Nothing

Key Pouch
Nothing

Ball Pouch
User ImageGhost Ballx4User Image

Item Pouch
Nothing

Berry Pouch
Nothing

TM/HM Pouch
Nothing  

superemo32

superemo32

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:18 pm
Awards & Events

Events
12/03/05: Finished Trainer Journal
12/12/05: Started out in Plateu Town
12/18/05: Got to Illen Forest

Awards
None

Battle Log
Person/Pokemon Used/Pokemon I Used/Outcome
None  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:44 pm
Pokemon Box

Pokemon/Gender/Date Caught  

superemo32

superemo32

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:23 pm
My Stalls

None  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:30 pm
Breeding/Battle Availability

No Pokemon yet!  

superemo32

superemo32

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:34 pm
Pokemail Box

Ok James!! I'll be there!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:36 pm
Reserved  

superemo32

superemo32

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:37 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:41 pm
Reserved  

superemo32

superemo32

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:43 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:44 pm
Reserved  

superemo32

superemo32

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:50 pm
Journal Beginning (Finally!)

Plateu Town

Jayne sighed as she walked down her street for maybe the last time in a while. Although the normal starting age for Pokemon trainers was about 12, Jayne could never work up the courage to start that early, but now that she was almost 15 she felt kind of silly that she hadn't started her journey yet. Besides, all of her friends left years ago, leaving her lonley and friendless. I really hope I come across a Pokemon soon... she thought to herself. She hadn't ever had the chance to even get a Pokemon yet, but she just started out with as much optimism as she could. Seeing that girl and her beautiful Pokemon ride past hadn't helped her self-esteem either. Well, she thought, I can't catch a Pokemon if I never start.... So, she started forth with a determination and a small sense of fear at her future Pokemon career...

Plateu Town

I don't even have any Pokeballs yet, other than these dumb Ghost Balls Mom got from one of her ex-boyfriends Jayne thought as she wondered what to do next. She sat down on a nearby park bench, took out her map, and considered her options. "Well, since the new shop in town isn't open yet, there isn't much I can do in the way of obtaining items," she murmered to herself. "But I have been hearing some rumors about Illem Forest, but what happens if I find a Pokemon there and I don't have any Pokeballs? I DO have those Ghost Balls, but I don't know when I will find them useful..." She pondered those thoughts aloud, and finally reached a desision. "I think the best course of action would be..." at this point, she stood up and put her stuff in her pack, "To wait a few more days to see whether or not something happens, and then travel to North Bay!" She got a triumphant look on her face and abruptly turned around and ran back home.

Plateu Town Take 2

Jayne read through the piece of mail yet again, as she pondered what to do. "Well, it does give me a reason to finally leave Plateu Town, and I might see some cool Pokemon in Illem. Plus, I'll be meeting Bill's assistant! Maybe he could be an important connection..." she looked up from the letter and grabbed her backpack. "Ok, it looks like I'm going to Illem!" She ran out of the house, yelling a hurried good-bye (again) to her mom as she flew out of the door. She grinned widely, happy she finally knew what she wanted to do. She quickly jumped in the air, clicked her heels, and yelled "I'm going to Illem!!" "Well good for you! Shut up!" yelled some random person on the sidewalk. Jayne blushed deeply, embarrassed, and walked towards the outskirts of town on her first step towards starting her Pokemon journey (for the second time)

Illen Forest

Jayne walked slowly onto a confusing scene. A bunch of trainers were standing around a weird looking dude in glasses. That must be James. thought Jayne as she approached the dude. "Uh, hi. I'm Jayne and I got a letter from you that said to come here. Well I'm here, so what happens now?" Jayne inquired of the purple-haired guy. Wow. I hope i didn't just sound like a b***h just now... she wondered, fliching as she asked her question. She looked around nervously, hoping she didn't act like a loser.

Trainer Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games