Introduce yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaeltaja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:28 pm
First post of the guild. Yay!

Anyway, here is where you can introduce yourself. Say whatever you want. ;D No pressure.

As for me: I don't have much to say about myself. I'm on the computer most of the time I'm awake (which isn't as much time as it should be sweatdrop ). Other than being on the computer I like to play video games, watch movies or TV with people, go on walks, listen to music, and hug my cat. I also love food. That's all for now. ;D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:31 am
Name: Becca
Interest: Art, Music, Drawing, Movies, Video Games, Gothic Fashion

I really cannot think of anything else to say about myself, best way to know more about me is to just ask.  

Atriums Asylum

Vaeltaja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:33 am
Welcome, first non-me poster. I saw that you like Nightwish, so I know we have that in common. ;D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:34 am
hi im shadow well thats what everyone calls meh biggrin duh xD anyway i like music hanging with ppl im on the computer a lot so -.- im lame like that but ppl still love meh im funny ish i guess i make a lot of ppl laugh i guess xD but anyway yea im 15 for 15 more days XD lol i live in the U.S umm yea i guess thats it for now biggrin peace  

Xxshadow_fox16xX

3,800 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yanagi Zuka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:37 am
User Image

Not much to say about me, I'm a gamer and mostly an RPer. x3

Oh, important fact~! You can call me Willow. heart

Anything else you wanna know? Just ask~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:41 am
Yirah
Welcome, first non-me poster. I saw that you like Nightwish, so I know we have that in common. ;D

Yes i do, though not one of my favorites and thank you.  

Atriums Asylum

wolfmouser

8,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:46 am
Hi Ya.. My name is Gambrell.. Im an older Gaian.. my interests are varied and many from sewing to art to books... I dont have TV at home so it kinda opened up my time for other things. Im the proud momma of 2 big (I mean big) kitties and a little squirt of a dog whose 18 this year.. All rescues.. Yep! Those my babies.....I work as a 3rd shift manager on duty/auditor for a hotel so I have plenty of time most nights to get on and talk..play games etc....Its great for when I just don't want to talk too! I treat people with respect and am a good listener. Ive met some really great people on Gaia, and I hope to meet more. I enjoy life.. wink
If you want to know more check out my profile! Believe me its much easier! redface

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:23 pm
Hello everyone I'm short melancholic and I'm umm short and melancholy haha. I have extreme mood swings like usually I'm cheerful all the time but I'm melancholy alot too lol. Anyway, I'm 17 (I DO NOT feel like it haha) I live in the USA I'm a southerner, and I love cooking yummy desserts and anything else, animals, snowboarding, and horseback riding I have a dog, 2 parakeets, 1 turtle, and 3 cats( we just found a stray kitten! heart ) I love anime like furuba, ouran high host club, tokyo mew mew, mixed vegetables, honey and clover, and fushigi yuugi. Well there's my all about me lol I talk alot mrgreen  

Short Melancholic

m o m o_d e l a

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:25 pm
i'm banana. i like bananas, monkyes, penguins, pineapple, and a lot of other stuff. you may say I'm a weird person in real life but I'm a good weird. blaugh yes there is a good and bad type of weird if you are wondering. xd blaugh if theres anything else you want of need to know about me just let me know! ninja mrgreen 4laugh rofl pirate twisted cool whee xd biggrin smile blaugh hee hee icons  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:33 pm
Well, hello there everyone! I'm Juli, and i've been on Gaia since...oh, I can't remember...So, a bit about myself? Umm...I'm an artist; I love to draw. I sing opera (and other styles wink ), I dance ballet, I swim competitively, I skateboard, and play the harp and clarinet. I'm amused pathetically easily. I love cats, dogs (and all animals for that matter). My dream is to swim in the Olympics and legally own a tiger as a pet. I'm TERRIFIED of thunderstorms (pathetic, I know...). I'm blonde (and a bit of a ditz...okay, a HUGE ditz...), and I'm not the smartest gal around, but I'm there for you if you need help. And...um...oh yeah! Almost forgot! I joined this guild because I was bored!! mrgreen ~yahoohoo!

GummiSweet Fairyy

xMystical Melodiesx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:40 pm
>Name:Yumi Nguyen aka Mystical Melodies
>Age:16
>D.O.B:2/17/93
>Hobbies:Writing stories & poetry,hang out w/ friends,being w/ my juggalo family
>Eithecity:Asian
>Favorite Music:Chinese,Korean,& psychopathic records
*Extra:I can be very nice once you get to know me biggrin I can speak chinese,vietnamese,and korean...Need help? PM me  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:57 pm
Hey everyone!
My names Fabiana, I've from the United States, last year I was an exchange student in Poland and loved every moment of it!
I love to sing, act, dance, read, watch movies and especially travel and learn foreign languages.
I speak four fluently and am learning Arabic as my fifth!
Feel free to add me.. I need friends XD  

Pink Flamenco

KatherinexPierce

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Hi everyone, Im xxvAlicexVampiresxx (sorry i dont give my real name out) I live in the United States. I love reading, listening to music(i dont know what i would do without it), eating, sleeping, making people laugh, being weird. I love Twilight. Im on team Edward ^^ My fave colors are pink, blue and black. If you want to know more about me, or questions or anything else just pm me. Maybe we can be friends ^^
-xxvAlicexVampiresxx  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:58 am
Hello people... Thanks for inviting me to your guild... xd

I am Quirky Squeaky...
I'm 18, lives in the Philippines, likes to play games(Left 4 Dead, Ragnarok Online, Golden Sun, Assassins Creed, and all other games under the same genres I have listed), likes reading books(any kind of book as long as it isn't romance, it makes me sick for some reason unknown to me), listening to music(genre doesn't matter at all), biking, going out on loooong walks(I don't like to stay cooped up for long, unless of course I'm on the computer), watch anime(again genre doesn't matter, unless Yaoi/Shounen-ai), read manga(it might sound redundant but I'm saying it once again, genre doesn't matter, unless its Yaoi/Shounen-ai)... 4laugh

Religious affinity?? Ignostic...
I'd more likely ask the question "What is God?" over "Does God exist?". cool

I'm open minded and I don't exactly like disputes, however, I enjoy reading a good debate.

I believe that there are always 2 sides to a story, so I'm practically neutral in fights. whee

Well, I think I have already made your eyes water for reading such a long post, so I think I'll end my introduction here. What I've posted here isn't really complete yet so if you have any questions about me feel free to send me a PM. 3nodding  

Quirky Squeaky

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

La_x_Kajira

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:23 pm
My name is Shay, 17, and I live in Florida.
I love video games to death, but don't get to play them a lot. Mainly RPG like Tales of the Abyss and Final Fantasy, but anything Zombie/Alien/Post-Apocalyptic is brilliant.
Most of my time is spent writing, meditating, cleaning, or sleeeeeeping.
I joined Gaia for merely something interesting to do when I spend hours on the computer, LOL.
I'm a Spiritual Satanist, as for my religious affiliation.
I listen to pretty much any type of music. Classical, metal, indie rock, and classic rock are definitely my favourites, though. :]

Greetings to everybody who posted before me Btw!!

Labyrinth

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff