Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
Lockerz --- free items and electronics

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think Lockerz is awsome
yes it is wicked
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
no it is not
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

gunlock95

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:04 pm
Ok i know what you all are thinking this is a scam but it is not. The owner of this site is a girl and happens to be the president of american eagle clothing company.
This websight recieves money from several companies such as amazon.com and others.
This is completly free and you recieve the items by redemming the points you earn kind of like swag bucks but better
you are probley thinking there is a catch and there is but only one and that is that you have to be invited by another Lockerz member to become a member which is why i posted this
if you want to join email me at jacob.barger13@gmail.com

i promis you this is not a scam if you have any questions look online and youtube
i also wont be able to add you as a member untill the Lockerz websight gets updated so plese be patient! thanks and hope you enjoy  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:13 pm
it is no longer an idea it is up and running so post your emails below or pm them to me thanks  

gunlock95

gunlock95

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:15 pm
it is no longer an idea it is up and running so post your emails below or pm them to me thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 pm
No reference links, yadda yadda yadda. Against ToS blah blah blah. I know Lockerz is a real site run by a Former Executive of the American Eagle company. Not the president, someone directly below the president who left the job. You cannot ask for E-Mail Addresses because of the scamming risk involved. This topic may be soon locked unless you stop asking for e-mail addresses.  

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

gunlock95

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:15 pm
than how will i get reverals

and i guess that asking for emails could be a little bet easier for me

so i will have them email me at jacob.barger13@gmail.com  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:38 am
You did the exact thing I told you not to do. This thread will be deleted in one day's time.  

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The City of Gold

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items