Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
My Worst Moment yet since last week

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exadious

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:48 pm
Okay so I was really upset cuz my brother was being rude and drinking when I told him not to. So I went to my friend and her sisters house to stya the night. I don't mind real names, Selena, Stevie, and their cousin Tory.

Well, I got there and we immediately began talking and calming me down, and talking about how my brother is a butthead. lol. Then Selena came straight out and said "Well, why don't we have a tickle fight?" she was reassured that no one would gang up on anyone. I was like "heheh, sure okay. Not a big massive one though." They just shook heads unassuringly.
So They said to for everyone to get into position, then right as I stood up and bent over to sit down, they all pounced on me and Selena stood there, and helped pin me down, and ory grabbed hold of my feet and sat on them and Stevie did the same with my arms and then she pulled my shirt up a little, I had a tank top on and yeah. >_> and then Selena knelt next to me and started digging lightly into my lower and upper ribs. I began squealing and jerking and stuttering and laughing hysterically. They all laughed and then Selena said "wanna see where she gets really bad?" They all smiled at me. So she made her way slowly up to my armpits.
I got wideeyed and was like "Selena I love you!!! You love me? Yes?" She giggled and said I was so cute, and then drug her finger across my hollow of my armpits and i'm like "No, no....Please, do what you want but that. Please I gotta, uh...sneeze and I need my nasal spray!!! Alergies!!" She's like "oh ur not allergic to this!" and she dug in and scratched around a little and then she started to have the other two pay attention to the other spots.
I'm like "NOOOOOOO!!!! OMG PLEASE!!!! PLEEHEHEHEHEHEASE!!! I LVOE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!! STOP! THAT TICKLES!!!!" Selena kept laughing and so did the other two. I started sweating. They laughed more. lol.
They kept going when their parents walked in from shopping. The dad looked at me and shook his head and the mom just giggles and said "girls girls girls. dont u feel special?" I screamed she said "I can't help you hun, my daughters and tory are evil little things, you don't think they dont sneak up and goose me from time to time? its their fathers fault." he gave an annoyed look at her and smiled and pointed and laughed at me. he came up and I said "NOT FROM A GUY!" he lowered his head and backed away. they let me go. i watched movies and that was it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:24 pm
Sounds horrible/awesome!  

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Alyson Woods
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:17 pm
Sounds fun! 4laugh  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games