Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Ladies
STILL NEED OPINIONS PLOX. All those posts are unrelated. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rawr.
  He looks like David Tennant.
View Results

Boarding School Reject

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:11 pm
Reposted from my Rocky Horror thread. It's not like I'm going to go for the guy if he was flirting, he's like 27, but I'd like to know if he was or not, because I'm just s**t at telling.

So. Let's try to keep this short. Ish. Not.

FIRST: Our shadowcast Brad is sort of really hot. His name is Cory. I chatted with him before the show, and also during the show, which was weird, none of the cast had ever noticed me before. It was a quiet crowd that night though, and I'm sort of obnoxiously loud.

SECOND: When they're talking about the sonic transducer in the movie ("something capable of projecting matter through space, and who knows, maybe even time itself") I always yell out, "OH s**t, IT'S A TARDIS."

THIRD: During the Time Warp, my lighter hopped out of my pocket and into the space in front of the stage. I did not notice until near the end of the show, whereupon I got up and grabbed it.

ALL OF WHICH RESULTED IN: Cory coming down off the stage, because he wasn't really involved in anything at that moment, getting right up in my face, and smiling and saying, "I saw that." "It's my ******** lighter." (that sounds harsh, but I swear I said it nicely with a smile on my face) "Alright," (here he put out his hand to shake, and we shook for about the next ten seconds whilst we talked) "Thanks for the TARDIS joke by the way if it was you." "It was, I say it every month." (still shaking hands.) "Well thank you." big smile, he taps me on the cheek, (or chin, I can't remember) and then goes back on stage.

FLIRTING OR NOT LADIES.

(in all honesty, I'm leaning towards flirting, but then it's like, WTF WHY? Actually, yeah, that's more what this thread is about. WTF WHY?)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 pm
I call anything physical (depending on the person and your boundaries with them) flirting.
Btw, that was hot. >>;

Tanyarbles

Boarding School Reject

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:38 pm
Tsuki_San
I call anything physical (depending on the person and your boundaries with them) flirting.
Btw, that was hot. >>;

What, my description? xD

(I just find it hilarious that no one ever flirts with me [uh, ever] and I go to Rocky Horror dressed like this, and someone might have done.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:06 pm
Yes, your description. XD
And you look so freakin' cute man! O: <3

Tanyarbles

Boarding School Reject

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 pm
Tsuki_San
Yes, your description. XD
And you look so freakin' cute man! O: <3

xD

And, >w< thank you so much! It was a blast, though I think my friend got pissed a bit, at my constant bitching about how my tits hurt. Eventually the tits stopped being sore and the skin pulled taut between them just hurt like a b***h.

SO ******** WORTH IT.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:22 pm
Dude, glad you had a great time. <3
And honestly, you always look good man. XD;

And I ******** hate it when boobs hurt.
I bet it was annoying as s**t. :C
Whenever I'm chatting with someone and I take off my bra, I go 'YEESSSSSS I RIPPED OFF MY BRA, RELAXATION'.

Tanyarbles

Boarding School Reject

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:29 pm
Tsuki_San
Dude, glad you had a great time. <3
And honestly, you always look good man. XD;

And I ******** hate it when boobs hurt.
I bet it was annoying as s**t. :C
Whenever I'm chatting with someone and I take off my bra, I go 'YEESSSSSS I RIPPED OFF MY BRA, RELAXATION'.

*blushes* *a lot*

I should probably have more, "******** YES I REMOVED MY BINDER" stories, but really, unless its hot as ******** all out, it's not too bad. At least it doesn't make my tits hurt, it just makes me really sweaty.

Also, I'd love to be on the phone with you when you took off your bra. That would be hilarious.

...WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO THAT YOU'RE UNDRESSING AT THE SAME TIME?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:01 pm
Oh my god, anyone. XD
It's usually over AIM too!
The best is when the conversation has slightly died down, and I just type that ******** MY BREASTS ARE FREE!'
Usually my best guy friend or boyfran.
My guy friend goes 'OMG SHOW ME!?' every time I do that ...
And I end up sending him a picture of some creepy obese chick.

Tanyarbles

Boarding School Reject

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:58 pm
Tsuki_San
Oh my god, anyone. XD
It's usually over AIM too!
The best is when the conversation has slightly died down, and I just type that ******** MY BREASTS ARE FREE!'
Usually my best guy friend or boyfran.
My guy friend goes 'OMG SHOW ME!?' every time I do that ...
And I end up sending him a picture of some creepy obese chick.

I loled for real. Chuckled loudly. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:02 pm
Boarding School Reject
I loled for real. Chuckled loudly. =D

Aw~ good. 8D  

Tanyarbles

Morde

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:12 pm
I honestly have no idea. I have gay friends who do s**t like that all the time. But people generally don't touch someone else's face unless they're being flirty or are really close with the person. Faces are pretty personal.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:15 pm
WHY WON'T YOU FLIRT WITH ME.  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

Boarding School Reject

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:14 pm
luxRAYP
WHY WON'T YOU FLIRT WITH ME.

THIS POST IS REALLY UNHELPFUL.

Also, long distance relationships suck.

(;D)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:16 pm
Sounds like he wants to tap that.  

A Corpse RIP

O.G. Lover

Boarding School Reject

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:14 pm
Edge Zero
Sounds like he wants to tap that.

This would be awesomesauce. Too bad it'd be illegal.  
Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff