Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image

Description of Vidar, the Alpha: A cunning and manipulative Kuniku that can easily convince others to join him in his quest for knowledge. Despite being quiet around strangers, he radiates authority and demands respect for himself, but also his coalition. Vidar hopes to one day surpass the Gods in wisdom in order to create a greater influence on the world.

Description of pack values/goals: Obviously, the main purpose of this pack is to learn new things. However, this information may not necessarily be used to make Nippon a better place. Resident members of the pack will be sent out in small groups to investigate rumors and other curious ideas, after which they will report their findings to Vidar or a member of the coalition. This pack is aiming to take in slightly darker Kuniku, but also those with a strong desire to know more about the workings of the world.

Pack Members and their ranks:
Alpha - Vidar
Coalition- Chishiki and Siddy
Residents- Ode, Waha, Suzume, Ebi, Enshoku

Location: Originally created in Kyushu, this pack is nomadic. Vidar and the other members will travel across Nippon in search of new intelligence. The pack's current location will be posted so that anyone seeking to join will know where to meet Vidar.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:23 pm
Ebi would like to join! Haven't quite worked out how he was coerced into it, but I'm working on it!  

WindRiderNaya

Jeering Wench

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:35 pm
Fantastic! I'll add him to the list! 8D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:14 am
|'D just posting to reconfirm that I want Suzume in Vidar's pack.

Hmm, I think her reason for joining would be because she wants to learn more about the world, and joining Vidar's pack was the first chance she got.
[ Or maybe Vidar/someone convinced her to join so they could find out more about winged kuniku? haha :'D ]

yukii

biihlu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:14 am
I'm reconfirming Ode and Waha C:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 am
@Yukii: Sounds like a plan! <3 Vidar can be very convincing, and so can the LOVE OF KNOWLEDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. XD

@Bii: Yaaaay. <33 So exciting. >w< I can't wait to see this pack get up and into motion! 8D Once Hope gets Siddy made, we'll start the journeying roleplay that'll introduce Vidar to everyone so that we can have ten roleplays. .__.;

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:31 pm
Enshoku still wants to join~ :3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm
Fantasmic! <3 All added! >w<

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Pack General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff