Star/Dark Legendaries
Good trainers
Evil Trainers
Wild Pokemon
-Open-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:35 am
User Image

-:{Story}:-

It was a dark night. The stars hid behind a blanket of clouds and the new moon was invisible to all. On this night, something very odd was going to occur.

It was at dead midnight the a glimmer shown from behind the thick clouds, slowly glowing brighter, to the point that it was almost blinding. It shown in the sky for only a few minutes before it vanished. Those who had ben awake stared up at the sky, wondering what it had been, and if the strange light would return. Hours passed, and just as most had gone inside, the light came back once more, though dimmer than before. What happened next was unexpected. The clouds parted around the light, and slowly spread out further as more lights flickered in the sky. The lights started streaking, forming the appearance of shouting stars that covered the now cloudless sky. It was then that the ground shoke. the large rock-like objects started coming down, lit up brightly as they fell to the surface below. It lasted qutie a few minutes, and once it was over the lights had dissapeared from the sky, the clouds having returned. The large, now dull objects lay scattered around, none too close to each other. People flocked to these objects, wondering just what they were. but to their surprise, by the time they would reach an object they would find nothing but an empty shell, quickly crumbling. Had there been something inside?
The next day, reports started coming up of strange pokemon sightings, legendaries in fact. They had odd colors on them that were constantly changing, and some even had sparkling streaks after them as they flew. Theories started popping up that these pokemon had come from the odd rocks having fallen the night before.
What the people didn't know about these 'star pokemon', is that they had a dark side. The black coloring, when it came, would stay for quite a long while before changing again. These legendaries became viscious, and would rampage uncontrollably. This was found out within a few days.

What shall happen with the coming of these new pokemon? Only time shall tell.

xxMaximum Ride--

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

xxMaximum Ride--

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image

-:{Rules}:-

-No godmodding-
-Obey the ToS-
-Keep it pg. This is pokemon-
-Semi-literate, "speaking", thoughts, no chat speak-
-For OOC use (()), [[]], {{}}, or OOC:-
-No swearing. You will get a warning, but I'm a bit strict on this rule-
-Don't ignore other roleplayers-
-No indestructible characters. The star/dark pokemon have very powerful attacks, but can still be knocked out as easily as any other pokemon. You can't dodge every attack-
-Title pms, "Color Change" if you are a star pokemon, "Muahahaha!" if you're an evil trainer, "I'll be a pokemon master!" if you're a good trainer, or "Pika?" if you're a pokemon-
-Shiny pokemon are allowed-
-And most importantly, have fun!-

Here's a list of legendaries to keep track of which are open and which are taken. Taken, Open, Reserved, ~Possibly Reserved~

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mew
Unown
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Rotom
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Regigigas
Heatran
Giratina
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin

Note: Mewtwo and Arceus are off limits due to them being too powerful.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:39 pm
User Image

-:{Profile Skeletons}:-

Star/Dark Pokemon
[align=center][color=POST COLOR HERE]☆[size=11]
~:-Username-:~
(Put here)
~:-Legendary-:~

~:-Nickname-:~
(Not all pokemon have one, but then again some do)
~:-Gender-:~

~:-Temperment-:~
(How long to be suspected to stay black during phases)
~:-Since I've Been Here-:~
(Short bio from the point of the 'star' crashes)
~:-Appearance-:~
(Pic of legendary please)
~:-Other-:~
(Anything else we need to know about your character?)[/size]
☆[/color][/align]

Good Trainers
(Put here)
~:-Name-:~

~:-Age-:~

~:-A Little About Me-:~
(Bio, at least a few sentences)
(Pic or description)
~:-Pokemon Team-:~
(I will allow one legendary)
☆[/color][/align]

Evil Trainers
(Put here)

~:-What Brought Me To Evil-:~
(Pic or description)
~:-Pokemon Team-:~
(I will allow one legendary)
☆[/color][/align]

Wild Pokemon
(Put here)
~:-Pokemon-:~

(Not all pokemon have one, but then again some do)

~:-I've Avoided Capture!-:~
(Pic please)
☆[/color][/align]

xxMaximum Ride--

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

xxMaximum Ride--

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image

-:{Accepted Star/Dark Pokemon}:-

There's only 15 slots. When they're filled they're filled.

xxMaximum Ride--
Mew
N/A
Female
Mew has a much sharper temperment than any of the other star pokemon. She can stay black for hours and hours upon end, only phasing out when she goes to sleep, and it comes right back once she awakens.
Mew crashed down in one of the first rock like objects. She had gotten out right upon landing, and flew around until she found a cave which she now calls home. She will wreck anything that gets in her path, and her temperment often wears off on other pokemon, causing them to be aggitated and cranky for the rest of the day.
User ImageUser Image
She loves berries

Tornado_Miles_Prower
Unown
Alpha
Male
As like Mew, Alpha can maintain his Temperment for days and days, only losing it when sleeping, his temperment isn't as strong but he isn't to be reckoned with only takes orders from Mew no one else.
Second star that fell, and it fell shortly after Mew, has been by Mew's ever since. Fell one hour before the Brother and Sister cluster.
User ImageUser Image
There is a chance he could go on a serious power trip.

Tornado_Miles_Prower
Kyogre
Typhoon
Female
Nighttime Hours, or when angered greatly.
1 of 4 of the Brother and Sister Cluster, that fell after Mew and Alpha.
User ImageUser Image
Loves the Sea as all water pokemon do.

Tornado_Miles_Prower
Groudon
Quake
Male
Daytime hours, and when very very sad.
2 of 4 of the Brother and Sister cluster that fell after Mew and Alpha.
User ImageUser Image
Very Protective over his brother Time, and his Sisters.

Tornado_Miles_Prower
Celebi
Time
Male
Daytime hours and when very scared.
3 of 4 from the Brother and Sister Cluster.
User ImageUser Image
Enjoys learning about everything and anything

Tornado_Miles_Prower
Jirachi
Wish
Female
Nighttime hours and when very very relaxed.
4 of 4 from the Brother and Sister Cluster.
User ImageUser Image
Likes human food.

xxMaximum Ride--
Rayquaza
Glimmer
Male
Glimmer has probably the best temperment of all the star pokemon. He's very gentle and kind, and at the times he happens to go into the black phase, which is usually only if he is seriously angered, it only lasts a mere few minutes before he snaps out of it.
Glimmer was probably the last to land, which is probably the reason he's so gentle. It seemed to be that the first to crash down had the worst temperment, and those much later on were a bit nicer. He flies around and tries to prevent any attacks from the star pokemon in their black phase, though he knows not to get involved in a fight, for it could end up angering him enough to turn black as well.
User ImageUser Image
He for some odd reason likes to fly around the coast lines.

Priestess_Samaya
Star Lugia
Laiguko
Male
Sometimes it's only for an hour, but sometimes it's for a day, and on rare occasions it's lasts a whole week. Most times it's only during the night, and he can't keep his temperment while he's asleep. But when he feels a mega amount of sadness, rage, anger, or any other kind of emotion like that, he'll go dark until he calms down.
After crashing here, he simply wandered around to see what his new home would be like. But after a while, he found a girl he thought could help him and his fellow kind. She was with one of his old 'Star' friends, Giratina. He's been with her ever since, becoming very close to her. He even allowed her to nickname him Laiguko. Her name's Pailda Nastukia.
User Image User Image User Image User Image
Laiguko can make himself seem like a normal legendary Lugia if he is calm or happy enough. There are two stages to his darkness though. If he's only feeling just enough anger/sadness/other kind of emotion to go dark, or a little more than that, he will be dark, but change to a purple and white-purple color. But if it's major, or a mega amount of a bad feeling, he'll be a dark black-blue and a dark sky blue.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:07 pm
User Image

-:{Accepted Good Trainers}:-

~:-Username:-:~
Sally Sunahde
Marakani (Kana for short)
Female
~:-A little about me-:~
She wasn't able to sleep when she saw what happened in the sky from her bedroom window, she was finally going to become a pokemon trainer after 5 years of begging and arguing with her parents to let her go out and explore.
Marakani
~ razz okemon team-:~
Charmander
Sings, Draws, and does a little stargazing from time to time

Priestess_Samaya
Patilda Luminara Gonzales Natsukia
Female
~:-A Little About Me-:~
I am a different child. My parents were rich and loved me, but they were killed in a shooting. I was only three. After that, I was just with my friends for two years, up until my grandparents came and practically kidnapped me. But it wasn't a kidnapping, they're my grandparents. I used to think they were okay, but I was proved wrong. Majorly. My grandpa's never around anymore, and my grandma's suddenly abusive. I don't know why. But after three years, they were found out and taken to jail. Well, my grandma was. Grandpa was just given a fine, which he paid. He walked off without saying goodbye. We used to be close, but not anymore, I guess. For another two years, from my eight year old days to my ten year old ones, I was just living on the streets. But something happened one day, and I was in this beautiful mansion, my own room, bathroom, and balcony, and in a bed. I had walked around, wondering what was going on, but there was no one else in the house. I walked out, expecting to be greeted by warm California air, but instead was greeted by Pokemon! Pokemon all around. I learned this was my parents' house here in the pokemon world, and they visited daily. I figured out that the times they visited were the times they one of them wasn't around for a few days. Well, they were assistants for Professor Oak, and they were close friends with all the other regional professors too, the ones that give out your first pokemon. He came by the house, knowing I was coming. He said something told him I would be here, something that he couldn't tell me yet. It was my tenth birthday, and he simply handed me a pokeball, telling me a special pokemon was inside. With a questioning glance, I sent out my first pokemon. A shiny Eevee! Prof. Oak told me that this Eevee was special, not just because she was shiny, but because she had been experimented on by Team Rocket. She now had the ability to turn into any of her evolved form without having to actually evolve and stay that way. Eevee, Evatina AKA Eva as I have now nicknamed her, climbed onto my shoulder and we bonded instantly. Handing me a silver, paint splattered one strap backpack and a black, rainbow accented fanny back, Prof. Oak sent me on my way. He told me my parents gave those bags to him to save for their daughter, me. I guess they knew they'd die, how I don't know. But after traveling for four years, during which I've beaten the five leagues (Orange Islands included), the Battle Frontier, made friends with the most of the Elite Four, and had a Star Pokemon join my team, I'm taking a mini-break. Girankua, my Star Giratina, has asked me to help save the Star Pokemon from their dakr sides. I readily agreed, I mean, why wouldn't I? But I don't think I can do it on my own. I'm gonna need help, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
I have jet black, little-longer-than-shoulder-length hair and brown eyes, where the color around the edges turn to whatever my mood is. Being five foot seven, I'm pretty tall. I was, and still am, called 'Layer Freak' in school. I take it as a compliment. I'm always wearing my necklace, I named her Destiny. There's also Luna, a crescent moon shaped moonstone with a star indent necklace with two opal hearts on either side necklace. Finally, there's Ruka, my black, circular locket with a silver moon outlined with diamonds and a gold star outlined with topazes on the front, which is outlined by amethyests, and a navy heart outlined with sapphires near a crimson diamond outlined by rubies on the back, which is outlined by emeralds, with four pictures frames inside.
~ razz okemon Team-:~
Blaziken (Blaziko/Male)
Meganium (Meguya/Female)
Empoleon (Empukeo/Male)
Dragonair (Dranili/Female)
Shiny Eevee (Evatina/Female)
Star Giratina (Girankua/Unknown, most think Male)
I am the kind you call a psychic. I have many powers that have to do with that, some being telekinesis, telepathy, and making any inanimate object I want appear. I'm still learning what I can do. I am also a morpher, which means I can change into any living thing and gain their abilities. My necklaces talk to me, and they have the ability to take me over. When Ruka takes me over, my hair becomes longer, mid back length, turning blue at the bottom with a red streak in my bangs, and my eyes become red to purple, red being on top and purple being on bottom. She's my random, tomboyish consciousness. Luna is my wise, neutral conscious, and when she takes over my hair becomes mid back length, turning purple at the ends and having a green streak in my bangs, and my eyes become green to blue, green on top and blue at the bottom. Destiny is my calm-ish, girly conscious. She gives me mid back length hair that turns silver at the ends and rainbow eyes.

xxMaximum Ride--

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

xxMaximum Ride--

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:09 pm
User Image

-:{Accepted Evil Trainers}:-

xxMaximum Ride--
Utau
Female
Since she was a little girl, Utau has been able to understand pokemon, though oddly enough, only of the dark type. From a very young age she became attached to that type of pokemon, especially Absols. For some reason she just felt closer to them than any other pokemon. Her first pokemon had been an Eevee which she had quickly evolved to an Umbreon for her love of dark types and understanding of them. With her Umbreon pal, named Mirage, she set out on her journeys, catching only dark types. After four years she had not captured many pokemon, only about ten, but those she had were trained to terrifying extremes, and almost impossible to defeat in battle, even if they had a type disadvantage. Being overconfident of herself and having such a connection with dark pokemon, Utau slowly sank into the darkness, now only searching for someone powerful enough to defeat her. Kaminari, the dominant Absol of the group, almost never goes into his pokeball and only ever listens to Utau, no matter what the circumstances.
User Image
Mirage (Umbreaon- Female)
Shadow (Houndoom- Male)
Kaminari (Absol- Male, also the leader of the group)
Denkou (Absol- Female)
Shade (Absol- Male)
Fallen (Absol- Male)
[Has more in storage. Only dark types]
N/A

ZerosGirl1994
Serena Takahashi
female
After starting off as a shy Pokemon Trainer, she was told about Team Rocket by her dear cousin. And, after meetng Jessie and James, she fell in love with James and started to follow Team Rockets ways by turning evil. She has been searching for James ever since with her Houndour, Spike.
User Image
Houndour
Golduck
Murkrow
Sneasel
Flygon
Sharpedo
She is totally in love with Team Rockets James and will do anything for him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:12 pm
User Image

-:{Accepted Wild Pokemon}:-

None yet...

xxMaximum Ride--

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

xxMaximum Ride--

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:27 pm
~-Open-~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:27 pm
(So can we start or not?)  

Arachnor_Black
Crew

xxMaximum Ride--

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:43 pm
((Sure we can start!))

User Image

~-=:_:=-{Mew}-=:_:=-~

I'll push harder
Don't you bother
Try your best you can't destroy me

Mew's yawn slowly faded to a growl. She rubbed her eyes, sitting up from her position as sunlight filtered thourgh the thin ivy covered the top of the cave enterance. Morning had arrived again. As the growl loudened, then softened againuntil it was gone, Mew's fur went from blue, to red, to black, where it would stay from as long as she was awake this day. Mew groggily floated up, grabbing an oran berry from her small pile and flying out of the cave with it in her hand. She munched on it as she flew threw the sky, gazing down at the forest below, which slowly faded into the town. Her mood brightened after finishing the delectable fruit, and she no longer felt sleepy. "What to do today..." she spoke in a whisper to herself, floating down so she was in the trees by the time she reached the outskirts of town. She drifted around, out of the sights of people, as she went towards the other side of town. though the people couldn't see her, she could certainly see them. she scanned them over somewhat briefly, deciding whether or not they would be the ones to have some fun terrorizing today. She eventually decided against it and flew out of town, continuing her drift about as she planned the days events.

I'll go farther
I'll get stronger
What I got, you can't control

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:52 pm
~ALPHA THE UNOWN~

Alpha awoke farther down in the cave he saw that the master was already gone. So he mindspoke to her as he woke up for the day his eyes turned from white to red as they would also remain for the day until he slept again. He exited to begin his reign of destruction. "Master Mew where are you I wish to destroy the people of this world in your glorious presence." Alpha said to Mew as he spoke through his mind to her.

User Image

Arachnor_Black
Crew

xxMaximum Ride--

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:41 pm
~-=:_:=-{Utau}-=:_:=-~

One has the wonder
One has the wonder
One has the wonder
One is the wonder

User Image
User ImageUtau's steps echoed on the cobblestone road. Her Absol, Kaminari's footsteps were much quieter, and he was more lightfooted than her, so there was nothing coming from his side. It was eerily quiet around these parts so early in the morning. But Utau didn't mind the silence. she had grown used to it. The eerie feeling it gave was actually conforting in her mind. Her red eyes scanned form side to side, searching for any sign of someone nearby. It wasn't likely that she would find anyone, but she looked anyway. She always enjoyed battles in the morning if she could find them. There was a small grunt from the pokemon beside her as Kaminari looked up at his trainer.
"Absol... Absol Sol," he said somberly, the two coming to a stop. Utau simply nodded in agreement to his statement. "Well then Kaminari, how about we go find some action?" The Absol gave a friendly growl in response, which Utau easily translated as a yes. She turned towards the trees and she and Kaminari dashed off into the forest.

Set the world on fire
I'll do anything, to get what I want
Aim even higher
I'll do anything, to be the one

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image

~-=:_:=-{Mew}-=:_:=-~

I'll push harder
Don't you bother
Try your best you can't destroy me

Mew halted in mid air upon hearing Alpha speak to her mentally, a bit surprised at the suddenness of his voice. "Oh, Alpha, you're awake. Well if you want to know I'm flying out a bit beyond the town." Mew started moving again, watching a Shroomish dart between the trees as she waited for a response from Alpha. It was odd to her, how pokemon could live so close to humans and still be so calm and worry free. Humans were inthinkable creatures in Mew's mind. The humans captured them by forcing them into these weird sphere devices known as 'pokeballs', and then carried them around and made them fight for them. And all in the name of 'fun' and 'friendship'. It was disgusting. Even worse was that those not carried around where stuck inside the pokeballs, shoved inside of a computer until whenever their 'trainer' took them out. However long that would take. Mew believed that all pokemon should be free, and that humans should know what it feels like to be treated like they treated pokemon. She didn't understand the friendships that there actually were, and it would never cross her mind to even try to contimplate it. Seeing flashes of those like Team Rocket in the time she had been here didn't help at all either.

I'll go farther
I'll get stronger
What I got, you can't control

User Image

xxMaximum Ride--

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Arachnor_Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:28 pm
~ALPHA THE UNOWN~

"Yes Master I have awoken, let's show these foolish humans, let's treat them as slaves like they have treated us for so long, this ends today." Alpha said forcing all the trees around the town to become living and watched as they tore into the town tearing humans to shreds.

User Image

Pokemon

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces