I am so sore all over.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiporah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:53 am
BUT I FEEL GOOD.

I managed 10 minutes on the eliptical trainer yesterday! When I tried the first time on Monday, I could barely do 5 minutes and my legs felt like jelly afterwards.

I am also doing various weight training thigns I've been shown before. It's just the free gym at my work so there are no instructors or trainers, so I am kinda unwilling to try new things for fear that I will hurt myself, so I am just sticking to machines that I am familiar with and have used before for now. 4laugh

BUT I AM SO ******** PROUD OF MYSELF FOR THE ELIPTICAL.

My ultimate goal is to be able to do 25 minute eliptical workouts. I'm already almost halfway there!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:52 am
Awesome! I've heard that not only are ellipticals great for workouts, but they're really safe on your joints too.

I wish I had a free in-work gym.  

noramine

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Xiporah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:25 am
I added two minutes every day and I did 14 minutes yesterday. That was really intense though.

I don't feel like I am really doing much though. I only have 45 minutes to work out before I have to go shower and get back to work.

ON THE PLUS THOUGH since I shower every day at work, I stopped showering at home during the week and now I am saving money on water usage here. roflrofl.

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games