Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura187345

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:43 pm
Rules
1. No GM,PP, or the like wise.
2. No chat speak unless the character uses it while in character example a text message.
3. Please PM me with your charcter.
4. No fantasy DNA.
5. No more than 2 characters per person.
6. Keep it PG-13 please
7. Please be semi-literate.
8. Let me know you've read the rules by telling me what my favorite color is(it's blue).
Character Skeleton
Name:
Dna/Scientist:
Brief History:
Clothes:
Height:
Hair:
Eyes:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:53 pm
Plot:
Teens and young adults have been captured by a medical research company. This company is trying to make super soliders. Humans enhanced with animal genetics. Most youth that they capture are from troubled backgrounds so their not missed to much and no one asks alot of questions. Their is a young woman (my character) who wants to be free of this company and plans to escape with some other individuals who have Dna also. Right now they are kept in cages that have a plexi glass door on them they are locked at all times. Each cell has a bed and bathroom accomidations. Each cell also has a smaller door in it that leads into a bug room where the scientists like to see how well they will perform against different varibles such as a convict against an experiment.
Characters that are needed
Experiments
Scientists
The big bad president of the research company
Guards  

laura187345

laura187345

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:07 pm
A young woman was dragged kicking and screaming into the room by two guards. A man in a white lab coat was filling a syringe with brownish liquid. The guards fought to restrain her with the straps on the examination table. The one tazered her and she stopped her muscles stunned she lay there. The man came over with the syringe. It was a big one like they would use for a lumbar puncture. She shirvered. "What's your name?" He asked her.
"Jane, Jane Steel." The girl replied. "Well Ms. Steel," he said, "This is going to hurt." The man slid under the exam table. She felt him lift up her shirt and tried to pull away. Then she felt the needle go into her lower back and she screamed. She woke up much later in a cell with a locked glass door.
She felt like her skin was on fire that all 5'8'' of her would catch fire at any second. She swept her auburn hair out of her eyes and secured it in a pony tail holder she had on her wrist. Her blue silk shirt was wrinkled from the struggle and her black pants ripped at the knee. the only thing that wasn't screwed up were her black leather cowboy boots. But she feltsomething was wrong. She looked in the mirror above the tiny sink her eyes were wring they were not that gorgeous honey color but a deep amber and cat like. Her 18 years of life had not prepared her for this. She fell down and started crying.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:40 am
She hadn't had a fairytale childhood. It had been one foster home after another some where good some were bad depended on the parents. Her real dad was in prison somewhere. Her mom was dead drunk driver killed her when she was four, and her siblings were somewhere lost in the system. She thought about this as she was crying. this right now was bad but she knew it could be worse so she wiped her eyes adjusted her shirt and stood up. Crying never got you anywhere but thinking did.  

laura187345

Sari Frost

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:30 pm
Sari curled her huge white wings around herself. Soon she would be dragged out of her cell and forced to fight something, or a test of endurance to see how much pain she could handle. SHe remembered when they broke her wings to see if they would heal correctly. Luckily, they had. If they hadn't, they would have 'disposed' of her. Sari shivered again, then stood up and screamed, punching the plexiglass wall. She punched it again and again, her screams, although muffled, echoed down the hallway. Gaurds bursts into her cell, unwilling to open the door incase she attacked before they could sedate her. She screeched a challenge at them, sounding more like a bird-of-prey than a human. One gaurd opened the door and she pounced, crushing his throat in her fist before a second gaurd could shoot her with a tranquilizer. Her swiftly beating heart betrayed her, forcing the sedative through her entire system in less than two seconds. SHe fell on top of the choking gaurd, glaring at him with her spooky yellow eyes before falling unconcious.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:40 pm
Jane saw the action and roared with delight as the other experiment crushed the guard's throat. She wished she could rip their heart out and as she stared closer to her hands she realized that might be an opition as her nails were changing into claws. She ran her new found claws down the plexi glass door and noting appened except a sound much like that of nails being run down a chalkboard. 'No wonder ther girl hit the window rather than raking it with her talons,' she thought.  

laura187345

Velloria

Doting Master

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:10 am
Far away on the top floor, A man sat in a fine leather chair in a dark room watching a wall of screens as they flickered on and off, showing different images at an alarming rate.

Some displayed small frightened figures, huddled and shivering in cold, dark rooms, others showed bright experimentation rooms, other screens showed strange symbols that were of great importance to the man.

He sat very still and watched, taking it all in. Finally, he found what he had been looking for. The screens spluttered and after much effort, showed a single image. PROJECT GHOST. A grin split the man's face in two.

"Sir!" A door opened, a shaft of bright light ran across the room and landed on the back of the man's chair. The screens flicked back to their original state. He rose from the chair and turned to face the light. " There you are. Resume your post. I've found what I need."

" D-Dr. Koff? Sir, I don't understand..." The guard gave Dr.Koff a puzzled look. The doctor smiled. "Resume your post." The doctor insisted. "Y-yes sir!" the guard quickly stepped out of his way. "And tell Block 6 I'll be joining them today." Dr.Koff added as he walked down the hallway.

Eventually, he came across a telephone in a small, empty lounge. he dialed a long list of numbers before receiving the Department for Virus Research. "Hello? Yes this is the president.... Dr. Ranulf Koff yes..... Code 6 override for Virus 8390/r..... Instability is not an excuse, it must be ready for the client next week..... Listen, I'll personally pull some subjects from Block 6.... yes that Block..... Stress? Are you implying that the subjects are worthy of humanity?..... Never mind then. Just carry out your orders or you might become the first to be tested on." He hung up the phone. Running his fingers though his hair, he walked out of the room at a fast pace headed toward Block 6.

(( sorry for the length! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:34 pm
(That's okay)
As Jane stood there a burning pain shot through her body causing her to fall. Her body was changing her bones shifting, muscles changing, and fur sprouting. When she was done Jane didn't recognize herself; a dense black fur covered her body, a long black tail curled around her back legs 'Oh my gosh I have back legs,' she thought. She went to scream but the only thing that came out was a high pitched roar. Her paws were different they let her retract her claws. She stretched like a sleepy cat. She thought hard about human form and she changed back with a few adjustments a tail and her eyes were still that deep amber color. She sat down on her bed and relaxed 'no need for panicking yet,' Jane thought.  

laura187345

Sari Frost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:06 pm
Two guards handcuffed Sari, then dragged her to the testing room as the rest carried their fallen comrade to the infirmery. "Stupid bird. Second freak out this week." They dropped her in the white walled room, then shut the door, a bolt clicking sinisterly. A scientist emerged through a hidden door, a syringe in her hand. She injected the clear liquid into Sari's neck, making her eyes fly open as she sat up with a gasp. She pushed herself up with her wings, standing in a defensinve postition despite her arms tied behind her back. "Back off!" The woman wrote something out on her clipboard. "Interesting. The sedative seemed to have no affect on you one injected with the stimulant. You back in action and ready to go. Testing will commence in thirty seconds." She walked calmly towards the door. Sari gave her wings a flap and rose into the air, but had to land due to her inability to balance without her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:58 pm
"Hey any one going to tell me why I'm here?" Jane yelled. Of course no one answered that would be to complicated. She kicked her bed a couple times and felt better. Then to her suprise a panel opened in her room. She went through it but it seemed like a bad idea after she did as the panel shut behind her.
Men and women in business suits were standing behind plexi glass staring at her. One man however was not. He stood infront of her a metal object in hand. "Come here girl," he said nastly to Jane. Jane didn't move. Guards appeared at his side. "One last chance to come before they hold you down," he said. Jane didn't mvoe she could take them. She already felt her fingernails turning into claws. The man gave a nood and three guards tackled her. She felt her claws go into the one guards abdomen and felt his blood rundown her hand she pulled her hand away and went for the next guard but as she did that the man slipped the metal thing around her neck like a collar.
The collar had buttons here and ther on it and it seemed to be of some strong metal. "Ladies and Gentlemen it has come to our attention that you believe that we will not be able to control our experiments. Here is to show you that we can." The man told the observers. He pressed a button and electric jolt went through her body forcing her to all fours. Her body began to change and shift. She knew she had changed when she looked up at the man. He stood not 15 feet from her. She arched her back and lunged but was stopped short by another electrical jolt. She roared in rage and pain.
"You see ladies and gentlemen we can train them like dogs." The man told them. The observers clapped at the news.  

laura187345

Velloria

Doting Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:50 am
Ding!

The elevator doors opened. " Block 6. " A robotic voice rang out into the hall. Ranulf stepped out of the doors cooly, not betraying his earlier impatience. After two or three minutes of walking he came across a cold, metallic door with the words " WARNING: LIVE TEST SUBJECTS " etched into them. "Key card required for further access." The voice rang out again. Ranulf reached into his pocket and swiped the card. " Enter Security code B/Delta. " He entered it into the keypad.

"Welcome to Block 6 Doctor. " The doors slowly opened, releasing pressure and several thick bolts slid back into the door. He had taken great measures to make sure this door was secure, the residents of Block 6 were... unpredictable at best.

After passing several security checks and several more heavily bolted doors, he finally came into Block 6. "Good evening my dears!" His voice rang throughout the rooms. " Today is a very lucky day!" He began to prowl around the cells " Today... some of you will leave this place to become the very first to test my greatest creation! Now don't jump up all at once! Wait.... Your.... Turn. "

He stopped in front of cell 349931. Checking the charts posted on the door, he called a nearby man in a lab coat. " This one." He pointed to the cell. " Undergoing tests at the moment sir. Under Dr.Lin." He reported. " Well well... Dr.Lin.... Now, this subject here... calls itself "Sari" does it? Passed the breakage test... has broken out once this morning.... Yes, send it to DVR after testing... in a test tube if you have to."

He walked off, humming and stopping occasionally to check one or two cells, pointing and discussing it with the man. " Any... Guests today? I really could use a good demonstration..." he hummed. "This one too." he pointed. " The man made a note on his clipboard, " Yes sir. Subject 5/B6 is undergoing a quick Discipline display. Shall I lead you there?" The man offered. Ranulf grinned sickeningly.

" Why that sounds delightful. "  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:45 pm
Sari strained against the handcuffs, using every ounce of her unnatural strength to break the cuffs. When the countdown reached ten seconds, the links in the handcuffs broke and her arm were free. The cuff were still around her wrists, like bracelets. She flew into the air, landing on a wall. Her long talons scratched against the wall with a squeal, the tips digging in enough for her to hang there, spider man style. She peered into the plexi glass window to her right and freed one hand enough to drag her nail down the glass, an unearthly screech resounding in the chanber that hurt her sensitive ears. "When I get out, you better be running, because I will find you, and I will kill you!" Sari had never been this angrey living with her grandmother, but the years in the lab had changed her. Secretly, it frightened her, made her wonder if she was changing excactly the way they wanted. The buzzer sounded and a door slid open. The test had begun.  

Sari Frost

laura187345

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:05 pm
Jane pulled at the collar it wouldn't budge. "That collar is titanium so it won't break unless a four digit code is inputed by computer." The man said. Jane lunged at the observation windows and she felt another jolt. She roared not out of pain but out of anger. ' How could they watch this knowing she was human,' she thought. She tried to morph back, and found she couldn't. "Oh the collar also keeps you in whatever shape we want. So you'll return to almost human form when we want you to and not a moment before." The man said making the last few words sting. Jane started to panic. She waasn't incharge anymore. "No ladies and gentlemen we keep our experiments in wonderful condition. There constently checked by our doctors and are routinely excersized to keep them in wonderful condition. Now for one of my last demonstrations as you can see she is a beatiful leopard and they are predatory animals so I would like to show you her excellent hunting skills." The man told them.
Jane blinked confused they didn't let them hunt. Two guards came in holding a man with a cloth sack over his head. "This man ladies and gentlemen is a convicted murder and we bid for the right to execute him so the state wouldn't have to." The man told them. The man the guards brought in began to squirm in their grip. One of the guards took off the hood. The man held by the guards stared at Jane and then at the observers and then back to Jane.
The man went over and cut the man's arm blood filled the air with a thick sweet metalic smell. Jane stared at the man the guards backed awya from him. Jane moved closer to him and no one stopped her. Fear rolled of him she could smell it just like she could hear his heartbeat going faster and faster. She lunged knocking the man to the ground. Before she knew it his throat was torn out and she was laping up the blood that trickled down.
Then she felt a jolt of electricity hit. Her body was being forced to change back. Within minutes she back to her most human looking form. She screamed blood coverd her face her hands, and then look nothing had happened she reccieved another jolt and transformed back again.
The guards were dragging out the body. "See ladies and gentlemen a killer without guilt untill you turn her back into human form. She is the top of her kind no other leopard/human we have can kill like that they can't remove themeselves from their human mind like she can. And to think ladies and gentlemen if our armies were like this the possibilites at hand. " The man said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:21 pm
"Yes... Just... Imagine..." Ranulf repeated as he watched the display. " Do you want this one as well sir?" The man asked. " Yes, this one will be most interesting as well..." He continued to watch, fascinated. "Tell me, Dr. Jauss, That thing it killed, where did we drag that from?" He tapped the glass. Jauss lifted his glasses. " Just outside of New York sir. A former homeless person, was brought in yesterday. His wife and child are in Block 8. " Jauss relayed.

" The Department for Deep Phycological Stress and Trauma Research? I'll have to pay them a visit later...." Ranulf grinned, excited. He watched the display as he spoke.

" Tell me Dr.Jauss, Don't you find those collars... tiresome? " He tapped the glass again, indicating the test subject. " Tiresome sir? They're new, just released four days ago." Jauss adjusted his glasses. " Yes, but they're nothing new really, shocks into the nervous system are child's play nowadays... strong subjects can overpower them too easily once they get used to them.... What we need is perfect control..." Ranulf grinned " Do you mean Brainwashing sir? You know we can't decipher the brain's subtle impulses yet..." Dr.Jauss replied. " No, that wouldn't be fun. The subject would lose all perception of itself... what we need... is a Ghost..." Ranulf grinned further. "S-sir?" Jauss felt fear creep into his mind Dr.Koff's words. "Never mind Dr.Jauss, your doing a splendid job. In fact, Expect a promotion from my desk. Now, tell me, what are all these people doing here? " He waved his hand around indicating the guests. " Project funders and Clients sir." Dr.Jauss replied.

"Oh? How very, very interesting...."  

Velloria

Doting Master

laura187345

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:21 pm
Jane sat there like an obedient dog would but planning if that man would take one more step towards her they would see what this body was really capable of. Jane tried to speak but only horse sounds came from her throat. 'Did these people see nothing wrong with what they were doing here.' Jane wondered. As she pondered the man did take that one step closer. She lunged upward knocking the controler from his hand.

She placed a paw on his throat daring him to make a sound. Jane heard the panic of the observers. But little did they know they were going to get a once in a lifetime show. She sniffed the man he smelled of cheap cologne and cigarettes. She licked the bottom of his ear and he jumped a mile out of his skin. 'To kill or not to kill that is the question' she thought. It wouldn't be long before guards would take her away and they would punish her or reward her depended on what this man was to the lab. So she settled for raking her claws over his chest it would require stitches and leave a nasty scar but she had her own why shouldn't he have some to.  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff