Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
old games that your playing again.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Ami_Watase~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:42 pm
hey i want to know what old games your re-playing again. me i'm replaying FFII and it's a royal pain finding the second mask but i know i can figure out where i found it again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:16 pm
User Image
Most of my games are old.
But some of my systems broke so at the moment, the oldest games I can play are Gamecube games. D :

But before that, I was play a lot of PS1 games. They aren't that old, but still not new.
Like 2 Spyro the Dragon games and the first Rayman game.
I'm also trying to find the first Ape Escape game for PS1 but I can't find it anywere. But I did find the old GBA pokemon games at the flea market. heart

Cecily Lee

Dapper Cat

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Scarface 150

xXRouge282Xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:49 pm
Iam starting to play Prince of Persia sands of time if thats old :/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:47 pm
im starting to play zelda 2:the adventures of link :3  

Anime Strawberry Cake

3,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

frightfulbandit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:57 pm
Sonic 3 whee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:05 am
Suikoden. I was thrilled to see it up for purchase on the PSN.  

Firrerreo

Bottle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:51 pm
Sex Infection
User Image
Most of my games are old.
But some of my systems broke so at the moment, the oldest games I can play are Gamecube games. D :

But before that, I was play a lot of PS1 games. They aren't that old, but still not new.
Like 2 Spyro the Dragon games and the first Rayman game.
I'm also trying to find the first Ape Escape game for PS1 but I can't find it anywere. But I did find the old GBA pokemon games at the flea market. heart

I can't let my boyfriend see this post. He'd leave me for you. D:

But seriously, we went out to all the used game stores around us every other day for months trying to find the first Ape Escape. I finally just ordered it off of eBay. Sure enough, next time we were at Game X Change, they had two copies of it. -.-;

Same thing with the very first Spyro. There must be something in the air this year that makes people want to play Spyros and Ape Escape. XDDD

I was a Nintendo girl growing up, so the PS1 games weren't really my thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:07 pm
I can never stop playing Silent Hill 3 dont' know how many times I've beaten it, or how many more times I will.. Though not quite sure how old your looking for...  

Leontine

Minaea

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:12 pm
I started playing the N64 Paper Mario again not too long ago. I forgot how much fun it is! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:16 pm
Fable,good game but its so annoying because it keeps freezing while I'm playing.

Sarcastic Maestro

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100

lnterSteIIa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:52 am
Leontine
I can never stop playing Silent Hill 3 dont' know how many times I've beaten it, or how many more times I will.. Though not quite sure how old your looking for...

A great game with a great soundtrack. I've played through it quite a few times, myself. I've been playing Gradius and Super R-Type 3 (SNES) lately. Gotta' love those old skool 2D shooters.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:30 pm
me and two ofmy guy friends played Dead or alive 2 for like 2 hours last night lol (i totally kicked their a**) i forgot how much i miss that game... im a tank lol  

Dojigomiru

::Gamer Chicks::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff