Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:47 am
Concept

This is a quest for the male god of Malice.

The dictionary defines Malice as the desire to inflict injure, harm, or suffering on another, either because of a hostile impulse or out of deep seated meanness. It is also considered the evil intent of a person who commits a wrongful act injurious to others. This is the best definition I can give of the god I see before me, luring me once more to depths that could be interesting.

I am far from a malicious person so this is a chance to play something like that just for experience's sake without harming anyone. Remember it's not that I do not like you whenever faced with Malice. It's that Malice does not like anyone. Or very few.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:49 am
Updates

09.28.09 Quest thread started.

Colors I plan to use for reasons I will explain later at some point.

CCCC00

acad06

8c8e0d

6c6f13

4c5019

2c3120

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:50 am
Malice

Description:
I've no clue what he looks like. I know he dresses impeccably, is a clotheshorse wanting the best only. He does have manners but his honey is dripping with acid. There's always some small way that he ensures others know they are not up to his standards. And it's done softly, gently, teasingly but coldly. I'm almost reminded of someone during the victorian age

History:
Before the fading, he perhaps lingered around Strife, causing trouble and pain as he wished to do so. Perhaps Malice even teased Vengeance- his sibling? twin? Undecided... into doing more than perhaps she should have. He took no care of himself before the fading and it is the influence of his host that makes him a clotheshorse when he is reborn.

His past story is still unknown for the most part. He probably won't remember it and won't care that he does not.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:51 am
Host

Host #1 is Pretzel. If I can figure out a logical way to release him from the staff, I may use him for this jewel. If not, then I will have to create one or find one.

Pretzel is a demon that likes to corrupt innocents since it is only they who can see him. Or gods. He's a nasty evil little being that Taj sealed to a staff before the fading. He's found his way to Taj again whether he was assigned by Mystery to Excentrique, the aoide who brought him along with her or whether she simply found the creature, her innocent nature carrying him along so he'd not be alone.

Host #2 I have yet to discover. It may very well be some innocent that Pretzel corrupts. Either way, I believe the Malice will end up with Pretzel, minus the staff. It's just a matter of how it is accomplished.  

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:52 am
The Challenge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:53 am
The Story

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko